Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Onlylittleme

Chatty Member
I assume it depends who's looking after M regarding his feeding. There's obviously only certain people trained to do his feeds. So maybe when her da looks after him he can't do the feeds and they've to come back after 4 hours but maybe when it's Caitlin and paddy they can stay away longer cos they're trained in his feeding?

Reactions: 1

lorballs

VIP Member
Why anyone feels the need to take a photo or video of themselves sitting on the toilet, blows my mind 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t get it at all and it grosses me out to be honest 🤢 Even worse it’s Toni the stink!
I don’t know about everyone else but I don’t take my phone to the toilet 😂😂

• Heart

DingDongWitch

I know I've asked this before, but does anyone have actual proof Princess Paul is gay?
Like other than just hearsay?

Instaluva18

Is there a thread for ones in the south? Looking one for Elizabeth Oaks, I'm traumatised at her daughters squeezing the life out of hens on the daily 🙈

I don't think there is but she's another one that does my head in. Like Toni if her head was any bigger it wouldn't fit through the door. And her mouth is HUGEEEEEE😅🤣

The wanes are always clattered running about the yard and the dirty chickens make me boke😅🤣🤣🤣

No tea just coffee

Chatty Member
They are as bad as each other, their relationship is toxic,,,,,

She's very very insecure, he's a dose

I was in a salon getting my nails done, the staff where chatting about him, apparently he was seeing a fella in Derry,, it ended with I'll feeling, the fella had a post on social media about Paul,

Paul, sent the boys to threaten the fella and to take the post down,,, and apparently toni tit head was there shouting in the background, that she'll send them back if needs be

So, apparently Paul's family have connections, they know someone that sorts people out, that's what they threaten people with

Weather it's true,, God knows,

But, they are unstoppable and untouchable

The f**King foyle wouldn't take her out
I have heard this story before. On here I believe and from others.

hello899

VIP Member
I wonder what her reels is going to be like? I bet she’s currently dancing up a French side street being the big I AM! What’s the bets she goes to Disney again and bashes people out of the way for a another selfie
Think she's in South of France so I doubt she will be in Disney but I will expect her to tell us about all her designer purchases

Instaluva18

I don’t know the woman personally but have heard from numerous people that do that she has always been a disgusting rude person - way before she took sick. Just a nasty piece of work
I have to say I have served them all a few times in the past in a restaurant in Derry. Toni and Paul alone, toni Paul and salon girls and then the whole family. Have to say Toni wad nothing but very mannerly now and very pleasant always said thanks. I also did a beauty treatment on her in a spa where I used to work and although I take the piss on here about her she was so chatty and very pleasant.

I've made various comments on here about her I see alot of one's saying the mammy and Daddy being difficult but can't say that about Toni now. I thinks she's quite selfish but to be honest I feel at the minute she's acting quite manic I think k the woman definitely has mental health issues.

donegalwarrior

Chatty Member
I just googled it and basically FeelUnique is an online store for selling products, she's paying them a fee and commission for what she sells..Just shows that she obviously has a mountain of stock that isn't selling
She's not. Its Doll Face - House Of Beauty.
That's who the seller is. It's based in cookstown

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member