Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rightupmystreet

Where are they away to ? Obviously somewhere that Pcr tests or proof of vaccine is not needed 🙄 "he even took a covid test and it was negative" is what she said in her story. I had covid a couple of months ago and I was on day 5 of having symptoms before I tested positive so since then I don't trust lateral flow tests.

Reactions: 2

secondhandnews

The movie toni couldn't watch The Scandalous Four was probably hitting to close to home that she couldn't watch it.
Same when she couldn't watch that Dahmer show. To gay for her as she only got to episode 3 and we hadn't seen any killings at that stage.
Has anyone seen The Scandalous Four? It doesn't seem like a violent show. Is it brutal? What is she calling Brutal? Bet she's referring to the gay scenes
Brutal is a really common stand-in for bad generally, for example "that dinner was brutal". I'd assume she's using it in that way.

Has Toni been homophobic at some stage or something that you think she'd be bothered by gay scenes?

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Did Toni mention her teeth herself recently? I must have missed it.
She had all her teeth pulled at 6 years of age? 😣
Yes she discussed it last weekend on her stories. I can’t remember her exact words but she said she had to have something like 15 teeth removed as a young child and at 6 years old had no teeth.

hello899

VIP Member
is she trying to be relatable or is she actually broke and living on credit and spending before declaring bankruptcy?