Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

No tea just coffee

Chatty Member
Recap

Toni tiny tears is the gift that keeps on giving. Butchered her body, and now her house again because she can't be happy living.
"I love my Paul and he loves me" I hear what you trolls say...but he really isn't gay.
I have the most beautiful son, but parenting isn't all that fun. So instead, I'll just take myself off for a wee lay in another bed.
Or what's that daddy? Another chippy instead? Take me a wee run coz I never have any fun. Let's go to letterkenny ...takeaways in Derry..there aren't any.
"Do you know how hard it is for me?". Why can't you trolls see. I work 8 days a week, what you see is just a peak.
I've started the gym, my stench is now extra grim. But come to the parlour don't go any farther. Your money I need, to feed my greed.
Driving with a flat tyre because her common sense is dire.
Question time guys, listen to my lies. "I love you, you're so real" "do more tutorials, you are amazing" she asks herself each time, all the answers we can rhyme.
The denim jumpsuit...continues to wear the vile looking thing and it probably stinks of her manky ring
Her voices in her head angels keep telling her "10:10 ye wee hen" and hearts will appear whenever she is near.
So trolls. Say what yisss want. I'm not a selfish c*nt.
hard working and reel, I am very. I'm queen gobshite of Derry,
I'm not full of crap ....
An that's a wrap.

Bound to have missed something but got carried away rhyming 🤣 I won't give up my day job

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

HarryPotHead

VIP Member
Naw sorry guys I'm going to be really harsh here, youse have all lost your minds!

Toni was a vicious wee bitch as a wain, she was hateful to teachers, hateful to her fellow school pupils and hateful as fuck to her family. She built herself a wee gang of bullies and ok maybe she didn't throw a punch herself but she was queen bee in her gang and there was plenty of punches thrown by her orders.

She lost 15 teeth cos all she did was eat sweets. Her ma might've been a bit mental but at the end of the day Toni was not innocent.

Toni has driven a wedge deliberately through the family between the siblings and parents, there is one sister who claims abuse the rest have been involved in bust ups where Toni was involved/instigated.

Toni has been determined to be the "only child" to care for the ma knowing full well that when the money comes in she would be the only one to be able to claim it/h LP the ma spend it. She's said this many many times in different ways over the years.

Youse can blame Toni's parents "for the way she is" all youse like but at the end of the day Toni is responsible for her behaviour and even at the age she is she sees no wrong doing in her behaviour.

I didn't have a great childhood (not the worst but not the best) and I have spent time in my life resetting those bad behaviours learned from parents and peers in childhood so that my children don't grow up the way that I did. Show me where Toni has done that? MM is growing up to be a right wee bitch too and you can't blame Toni's parents for that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Youse have been sucked into Toni's wee poor me pantomime and victim play.

She is disgusting, she treats the people that pay her money like shite, she has no friends because she treats them like shite and she has a husband that she openly treats like shite but we're all supposed to think "poor wee Toni no teeth had it rough" there are plenty that had it far worse than her that don't go on the way she does.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Kizzyd33

I was watching her reel on my tea break. A colleague was beside me and was all " I think it's amazing when people like that have the confidence to show off their body" I said people like what? She said trans people. I nearly fell off my seat. When I told her she was horrified and said FFS I thought it was a man. (Older Lady) but I couldn't stop laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Instaluva18

I see she's in her bed again. I know she advises she has bad days but like we all do and yet we get up and face the day. We've wanes depending on us.

This is going to be quite a controversial opinion am about to share but I really think too much is emphasised about mental health with these influencers these days and having a day or taking as long as you need to get up out of bed. You need to pull yourself together and do your best. There's People in this world worh sick wanes, dying family members and miss Prim here lying in her bed again out of her own selfishness.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
I think Toni's mother has alot to answer for, how can u let 15 teeth rot in your child's mouth?! Not to mention none of the rest of her kids speak to her, she sounds like a complete nightmare, you kinds see why Toni is the way she is by looking at the mother.
A child needing 15 teeth removed is nothing short of neglect. It’s harrowing.

To be honest, seeing that on Toni’s stories yesterday, really did tug on my heart strings. I believe she had a very unhappy childhood, an ominous upbringing in general. I’m not making accusations but her father gives me the absolute creeps for several reasons. The man is a walking red flag. I’ve been told by an acquaintance who knew the family that the mother “wasn’t right in the head” all of Toni’s life.

I believe when Paul met her, he more or less took her under his wing and saved her from the life she had. They both know that. It’s why she can’t function without him and why he enables her behaviour and doesn’t leave. All that being said, many of us have had negative childhood experiences and trauma but choose not to let that define us. I don’t desire to dislike anyone in life, but Toni does not have any likeable qualities whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Spoilt people play the mental health card when they don’t get their own way or life just isn’t going exactly how they demand it should. Lazy people play the mental health card when they just can’t be arsed to do something and can’t be honest about it. Mental health is also used as an excuse for bad behaviour. Don’t even get me started on people claiming “anxiety” at every minor life inconvenience. There are a lot of people with very real, debilitating mental health issues, mostly they’re the last people you’d think were struggling. I’m all for supporting people with mental health concerns and reducing the stigma around it but it’s totally abused. I get irrationally angry at the mental health card being thrown around, particularly on social media. As the poster above me just said, if you were experiencing poor mental health, the last place you’d be is Instagram or TikTok 🤦🏻‍♀️

Toni:
Spoilt ✅
Lazy ✅
Used it as an excuse for bad behaviour ✅
Comes on socials to cry and gurn ✅

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
My mouth actually always waters when I see the food they eat. It’s so calorific but always makes me druel like a St Bernard 🙈 but I cannot deal
With her in the kitchen. Humpty Dumpty would know more
Like when your mouth waters before you vomit?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s a wanker simple as.

just thinking if what’s said on here that MM is as bad as her mum. It’s not her fault really she hasn’t had the best example but imagine down the line your son landing home with her…

currently telling my boys not to fall for anyone who says rod Stewart is their godfather😅🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 23

No tea just coffee

Chatty Member
I see she's in her bed again. I know she advises she has bad days but like we all do and yet we get up and face the day. We've wanes depending on us.

This is going to be quite a controversial opinion am about to share but I really think too much is emphasised about mental health with these influencers these days and having a day or taking as long as you need to get up out of bed. You need to pull yourself together and do your best. There's People in this world worh sick wanes, dying family members and miss Prim here lying in her bed again out of her own selfishness.
Agreed. It's minimizing actual MH struggles. People do it for clout and to be relevent. Experienced very poor mental health over the years and now anxiety but I have a job and kids to sort so more often than not have to get on with it. And one thing's for certain...during one of my low points I would not be on social media telling anyone. I wouldn't have the strength too. I talk to those around me who support me. Toni's a wanker and I have no sympathy for her

• Heart
Reactions: 22

MDC

Chatty Member
I think she sees mc airfryer at this craic but that's what her page and content is based on anyway so I dunno a fuck what antonia is at trying to imitate her
Mc Airfryer is another dose, had to delete her cannot stick her or that mammy banter, the town has gone crazy with this rubbish insta shit and then you have mickey Doherty in the mix so so embarrassing for Derry

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Instaluva18

Holy sweet fuck she's sat there having a cup of Tea while Paul's sorting Maddisons uniform after him passing out. Lazy selfish clout.🤯🙈

Her sitting there on a high to get away. Full of chat now when she's escaping her tinker cave in Creggan. She's only happy when she's anywhere but home or work.🙄🤨🤧

I would have personally put my husband in the car and made sure a doctor had a look at him. I have this thing called consideration for others which Toni is allergic to obviously!🤯😤

I feel sorry for any of the poor craters on them ones flight between the horrific noise, the disgusting smell of stale bo and Pish ☠💩🤢🤮from them and the sight of the fathers toes I'd be asking for an emergency landing.🥴🤮🤣

They'll be giving it the big one thru the airport too with the disabled act to ensure they're First seen to and boarded. Real Vip's (Vicious Irratic Pricks)🤭🙈👊😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21

donegalwarrior

Chatty Member
Matthew is right. Remember everyone, this is a thread for Toni.

Screenshot_20221002-230142_Instagram.jpg

On another note, those who shared the screenshots is clearly on here reading. Keeping up on the gossip.
But if I was to guess, Matthew read these and keeps up to date on the gossip too. I would say that they all do in the salon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
There was a time when I felt bad for Toni and her lack of education regarding everything, the world, current affairs, basic news, diet, personal care etc. I was reluctant to judge her ridiculousness as I didn’t want to appear like I was looking down on her as I like to give everyone a chance regardless of their social status. I was raised with very little myself and learned the value of everything at a very young age.

However, she’s what age, 38? She’s been around long enough now to do better. Yes she came from humble beginnings but so did a lot of the rest of us and we do not behave like we were born yesterday, the Lidl shopping tipped me over the edge 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s a bone idle, uneducated stink of a human. I’m not talking about formal education either, some of the most intelligent people I know have very little education behind them, but they’ve educated themselves in life. She’s loathsome in every way.

• Heart
Reactions: 20