Colour Me Bootiful #17 Colour me butthole, what can I say? I’m a dose and my hubby is… an enabler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for CMB folks…… I get palpitations when they go over 1000 comments 🙈

It wasn’t strictly the winning title, had to tweak a little so as not to offend our community.

Congratulations to @Kizzyd33 and thank you for the suggestion 👏🏻👏🏼👏🏽👏🏾👏🏿

There was a tie between thread suggestions, both had 17 votes so I just picked one 🤷🏻‍♀️ sorry not sorry 😜

Thank you and better luck next time to our runner up @No tea just coffee with the suggestion “Tonis a vulgar imbecilic prick and her husband likes the d##k”

Devastated my personal favourite by @Left Phalange, inspired by Toni’s rodeo chic, ”Where did you come from, where did you go? Where did you come from, Cotton-Eye To?” wasn’t a winner 🤣

Ask this every time but anyone fancy the recap? Anyone?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Toni will never put madison into residential care, Paul would have no reason to stay then. She made it clear in that post by referencing that she hopes they never fall out of love

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Recap

Toni tiny tears is the gift that keeps on giving. Butchered her body, and now her house again because she can't be happy living.
"I love my Paul and he loves me" I hear what you trolls say...but he really isn't gay.
I have the most beautiful son, but parenting isn't all that fun. So instead, I'll just take myself off for a wee lay in another bed.
Or what's that daddy? Another chippy instead? Take me a wee run coz I never have any fun. Let's go to letterkenny ...takeaways in Derry..there aren't any.
"Do you know how hard it is for me?". Why can't you trolls see. I work 8 days a week, what you see is just a peak.
I've started the gym, my stench is now extra grim. But come to the parlour don't go any farther. Your money I need, to feed my greed.
Driving with a flat tyre because her common sense is dire.
Question time guys, listen to my lies. "I love you, you're so real" "do more tutorials, you are amazing" she asks herself each time, all the answers we can rhyme.
The denim jumpsuit...continues to wear the vile looking thing and it probably stinks of her manky ring
Her voices in her head angels keep telling her "10:10 ye wee hen" and hearts will appear whenever she is near.
So trolls. Say what yisss want. I'm not a selfish c*nt.
hard working and reel, I am very. I'm queen gobshite of Derry,
I'm not full of crap ....
An that's a wrap.

Bound to have missed something but got carried away rhyming 🤣 I won't give up my day job

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Recap

Toni tiny tears is the gift that keeps on giving. Butchered her body, and now her house again because she can't be happy living.
"I love my Paul and he loves me" I hear what you trolls say...but he really isn't gay.
I have the most beautiful son, but parenting isn't all that fun. So instead, I'll just take myself off for a wee lay in another bed.
Or what's that daddy? Another chippy instead? Take me a wee run coz I never have any fun. Let's go to letterkenny ...takeaways in Derry..there aren't any.
"Do you know how hard it is for me?". Why can't you trolls see. I work 8 days a week, what you see is just a peak.
I've started the gym, my stench is now extra grim. But come to the parlour don't go any farther. Your money I need, to feed my greed.
Question time guys, listen to my lies. "I love you, you're so real" "do more tutorials, you are amazing" she asks herself each time, all the answers we can rhyme.
The denim jumpsuit...continues to wear the vile looking thing and it probably stinks of her manky ring
Her voices in her head angels keep telling her "10:10 ye wee hen" and hearts will appear whenever she is near.
An that's a wrap.

Bound to have missed something but got carried away rhyming 🤣 I won't give up my day job
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA this is literally the funniest one I think I’ve ever read 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She cannot actually be that useless that she can’t open her front door and has to wake the whole house ? Sweet Jesus

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I fail to understand .. that's twice in a matter of days she's shown us around about the same time 7.30ish Paul has come to open the door for her and he's had to be woke out of bed hence her comment today "wait to see the head on this" .. I thought M bes up nearly all night or eg sleeps from 12ish and up from round 2, which IRL is my reality with my child with additional needs as is it for many. But it doesn't look from either post, and she knew for certain Paul had to wakened by MM hence her recording him today so which of the two is it? M is soundly asleep or he's awake and has the run of the house, not being supervised while Tonis at the gym and his father is asleep in bed?

Reactions: 10
Recap

An that's a wrap.

Can't forget princess Paul was supposedly seen at gay annoymous Derry 😉
And how she met him working at McDonald's and how he loves the women 🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Really? Really Toni?

From the woman who has spent tens of thousands on her body, needs designer everything. Buys so much she forgets what she buys. Never leaves tetris towers alone. Always driving top of the range cars. Swanning off on holidays. Away and duck yourself. She's the poorest.person I know.

Also the gym. First it was because she gets nowhere but the house and work (🤣🤣🤣🤣) and then it was to be stronger for M

I'd say she's looking more surgery and needs to show some results somewhere before they do it

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220906-112616_Instagram.jpg

Just done an audible eye roll. Why you talking about yourself as if you don't do these things?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Really? Really Toni?

From the woman who has spent tens of thousands on her body, needs designer everything. Buys so much she forgets what she buys. Never leaves tetris towers alone. Always driving top of the range cars. Swanning off on holidays. Away and duck yourself. She's the poorest.person I know.

Also the gym. First it was because she gets nowhere but the house and work (🤣🤣🤣🤣) and then it was to be stronger for M

I'd say she's looking more surgery and needs to show some results somewhere before they do it
Dig at cliona?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I wonder if she’ll go mute during this holiday like the last one since it’s all the clampets going

Reactions: 2
So apparently MM telling ppl at school that she doesn't care of she fails her exams because her mammy and daddy are millionaires and she's gona take over the business when she leaves school..Maybe someone should tell the poor soul that she would be better sticking to the books, but you just know that she isn't being encouraged to study and gain an eduction

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Paul passed out and fell down the stairs and SHE dosent know if she’s coming or going ?? Why because you had to get off your ass and do something no wonder he passed out say what you want about Paul but without him them Wayne’s wouldnt even have half a chance

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.