Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hitmewithit

Has she not said where she’s going? She normally spouts all out. And how does she not feel guilty leaving them waines again so soon? Although tbf if it is about the mums health who else could really take her?

Reactions: 3

Rozzie

If you do it properly you can add mayo to sauces to thicken them up or reduce spice - I'd do it sometimes with spicy ramen, same deal with adding cheese into sauces, ye just can't be full heat.

That being said, I've never made Mexican prison gruel so Toni could be using methods as yet unknown to people who can actually cook
I've never added mayo to a hot dish to cook, terrified to heat it, I'm just so very careful with mayo. I've had a bad siege with coleslaw that was most likely out of the fridge for a while when I had groceries delivered during covid.

Ha, another observation she put the potatoes to fry on a cold pan, did she never hear of heating the pan before you put food on? 😂

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
I’m a lurker, been following CMB for ages but not from Derry so don’t be kept up to date with the latest scandals plus I CBA watching her shite stories every day of the week.
That’s why I didn’t know if she had spoken about this compensation because she seems to be an open book.
She hasn’t spoke of it. It’s just really obvious.

Onlylittleme

Chatty Member
I booked my MOT yesterday and got a date in February, however I can still drive till then even though its up in December
Yes also this. I was driving my car for a few weeks after my mot date was up. Got a cancellation handy enough. Few other people I know just regularly tried for cancellations and got them.

lorballs

VIP Member
I can’t even watch anymore, as soon as sazzy is on the go I want to rip my ears off and burn them

• Haha

No tea just coffee

Chatty Member
I saw somewhere that the spelling errors and poor grammar is marketing thing. She who doesn't do it for likes and followers. Well then why have so many thousand people there. She's a living contradiction. And smelly.

KelNoe

Counting the calories but frying everything in fry light (absolute shite) and plastering in cheese. Yes. Makes sense.

OwtDoing

VIP Member
I’d record them and post here but I can’t for the life of me figure out how to 🤷🏻‍♀️ So annoying!

What have I just seen 🫣 So, those two mingers are lying on display sofas in DFS in their gym gear 😳 They make me sick 🤮 Please god it was BEFORE their workout and not after 🤮 They are stinking, rotten cretins!

Toni, not that you read here but please clarify.
Please please please find out how to record them 🫖🙏