Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yep naw no way

Chatty Member
Paul doing LVL, I actually want to see his qualifications now from the tech… shouldn’t be charging for things he’s not qualified in! Surely someone here knows if he was in someone they knows tech class
He wouldn't have needed to go to tech, the queen of lvl would have taught him

Seriously she stood and did 2 eyebrows ffs and calls that a days work, eating and drinking the whole way through them. And that house is wile looking. Was much better before. She's not selling Northbrook very well, I wouldn't let them do my house for free lol

And why does every dinner have to be like a takeaway. Just eat a normal dinner
Cus she has to do 2 eye brows, she doesn't have time to cook

• Haha
Reactions: 3

DonegalDolly

My god does anyone else think they are ABSOLUTE skanks… seriously though I know we all see through them but sometimes Iv no words.
state of Paul laying on that bed 🤮 always so unkept looking and wtf is thon tattoo about? 😂 She is a total narcissist and I do believe if she was chocolate she would eat herself!!!

• Haha

donegalwarrior

Chatty Member
Most people do LVL courses ect privately rather than in tech
I actually think they went to England for training.
It was one of those trips she tried to keep secret but couldn't wait til she got home. She mentioned on the plane home that he is now trained and can't wait to him working in the salon

donegalwarrior

Chatty Member
No post about the gym this morning. Guess it didn't happen.
Quiet this morning, must be something right with her for a change

Reactions: 2

Irishcharmer

VIP Member
I could see her marching to the front of the 24 hour queue telling everyone who she is 'colour me bootiful' 'best friends with Kim K' 'Rod Stewart is my daughters godfather' pushing the mother in her chair thinking shes entitled .... she may be from creggan but where attention is craved shel be down at the side of the coffin crying and taking selfies ...
She hasn't mentioned the Queen so I highly doubt it but you never know 😂 maybe she will be front row at the funeral!!

Reactions: 2