Colour Me Bootiful #17 Colour me butthole, what can I say? I’m a dose and my hubby is… an enabler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, she’s really that stupid. I don’t use the word stupid lightly, but she’s as thick as champ! (That’s mash potato with spring onion (scallions) Toni) 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Naw I actually can't deal with her explaining what a whole chicken is and that you can buy it in the supermarket....does she think we're all as thick as her
Thank god she trained in a skill cus by duck she wud not do well somewhere she needed 2 use her brain...

Also find her calorie sharing very unhealthy...she shud take a leaf out of jenn woods page...she shows her 3 meals and any snacks but there is always fruit etc.. toni is filling herself on empty calories none of that tit is beneficial to her..jellys/chocolate/snack bars/popcorn...
Go get a bleeping apple toni and stop trying to play the foodie instagrammer cus ur doing a shitshow of it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Honestly, she’s really that stupid. I don’t use the word stupid lightly, but she’s as thick as champ! (That’s mash potato with spring onion (scallions) Toni) 😉
Yeah I agree, she really is thick as poundies. She's so stupid and illiterate it's embarrassing. Yet she's the one constantly posting her shitshow of a life

Reactions: 4
Was chatting to my friend tonight, she’s been going to Toni for years for a particular treatment. Anyways the last day she was there when she went in, Toni was bitching about a client and making horrible, snide comments and laughing about this poor woman. It really annoyed my friend and made her feel very comfortable. She said when Toni was doing the treatment the smell of stale BO nearly made her sick. My friend had had taken a days leave from her work to make an appointment (and to do other errands but mostly her treatment with Toni as she hardly works), she received a call from Princess Paul cancelling her appointment as Toni suddenly became unwell. My friend was full of concern and said she’d reschedule as she thought it was something serious. A few hours later she was on insta and saw Toni had posted self-diagnosing herself. Needless to say she won’t be back in her door ever again

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Maybe the reason the Paul goes looking for ass elsewhere is because his wife hasn't got one 🤣
I really wish bloggers would stop putting their groceries on the gram. Many a wee fsmily are trying to make ends meet. Planning out one meal a day and I am not joking about this. The food centres are full of normal families embarrassed to go to these centres but they have no choice

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Naw I actually can't deal with her explaining what a whole chicken is and that you can buy it in the supermarket....does she think we're all as thick as her
Thank god she trained in a skill cus by duck she wud not do well somewhere she needed 2 use her brain...

Also find her calorie sharing very unhealthy...she shud take a leaf out of jenn woods page...she shows her 3 meals and any snacks but there is always fruit etc.. toni is filling herself on empty calories none of that tit is beneficial to her..jellys/chocolate/snack bars/popcorn...
Go get a bleeping apple toni and stop trying to play the foodie instagrammer cus ur doing a shitshow of it
Let’s not taint this thread with the horror that is Jenn Wood 😱 she’s another absolute dose of 💩. She may be capable of calorie counting but that’s as likeable as she gets, in my humble opinion (without derailing).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let’s not taint this thread with the horror that is Jenn Wood 😱 she’s another absolute dose of 💩. She may be capable of calorie counting but that’s as likeable as she gets, in my humble opinion (without derailing).
Does she have a thread? She’s another melter

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does she have a thread? She’s another melter
No but she could have. She’s been discussed on the NI influencers thread.

Reactions: 4
I’m quite certain there is absolutely nothing between them two ears of hers. Every single day there’s a post or comment on her stories trying to prove her tattlers wrong! Her reels are on repeat now with the same crap trying to convince everyone she’s this good person and “not let comments or anyone bother you”
Toni you are clearly obsessed!!!
Also a wee bit of maths… you have +48k followers and if 1300 people liked your reel for example last week then that’s approx 6% of them.
6% catch a grip woman ffs, the other 94% know the actual kind of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm mortified for her. Major cringe ! Going on insta making out that you've just discovered that supermarkets sell whole chickens, with legs on 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I want to know who the "loads of people messaging her" are ?? I mean is she trying to make out that there's people out there who don't recognise a chicken ?? 😂😂 Also amazed at the fact that they're getting 3 meals, 2 dinners and a lunch, for 2 adults, from a £3.99 chicken!! 😱🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.