Colour Me Bootiful #17 Colour me butthole, what can I say? I’m a dose and my hubby is… an enabler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do u call that there Paul a roast chicken lol A whole chicken, legs and all the one you get in a super market,naw she's clueless wtf children would even know what it's called.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Screaming laughing at her explaining what a whole chicken is 😂 aye we know Toni ffs, most of us haven’t just arrived on planet earth on a spaceship 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have said it before, I want to see her certificates. I don't think she could pass a primary one test. Surely she can't be serious? Imagine using the C word on your business page. So trashy.

Reactions: 6
So she’s actually uploaded a video of her doing something cause yesterday somebody asked did they even go by the time frame of leaving the house and then home and half showered for work 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Screaming laughing at her explaining what a whole chicken is 😂 aye we know Toni ffs, most of us haven’t just arrived on planet earth on a spaceship 🤣
Imagine 38 years of age and explaining a whole chicken. She is a dose, I'm affronted for her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Obliviously joking? She’s a tw@t. All those snacks when people are struggling to put actual food on the table.

She’s not actually serious 🙈🙈🙈 youuuussss that’s a chicken, sweet Jesus she’s so stupid 😳

• Haha
Naw she's deffs playing up for the camera ! She bleeping knows what a chicken is. Going on there like she's never seen or cooked a chicken before. She's taking the piss

Reactions: 5
Is she playing up to camera or is she really that thick? I can't make up my mind

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.