Colour Me Bootiful #17 Colour me butthole, what can I say? I’m a dose and my hubby is… an enabler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its great to see that we are influencing her life. it was mentioned yesterday that Paul must do the school runs, low and behold a pic of her bringing MM to school
Did we actually see her do the school run though? All I seen was a pic of her on the stairs in her house with MM at the bottom & her saying she was doing the school run.

Reactions: 4
Paul doing LVL, I actually want to see his qualifications now from the tech… shouldn’t be charging for things he’s not qualified in! Surely someone here knows if he was in someone they knows tech class

Paul doing LVL, I actually want to see his qualifications now from the tech… shouldn’t be charging for things he’s not qualified in! Surely someone here knows if he was in someone they knows tech class
Most people do LVL courses ect privately rather than in tech

Reactions: 2
Seriously she stood and did 2 eyebrows ffs and calls that a days work, eating and drinking the whole way through them. And that house is wile looking. Was much better before. She's not selling Northbrook very well, I wouldn't let them do my house for free lol

And why does every dinner have to be like a takeaway. Just eat a normal dinner

Reactions: 5
No offence to anyone here who likes chocolate for breakfast but OMG it would make me ill!
I have to say I'd eat chocolate for breakfast. I have eaten chocolate for breakfast. I've eaten Chinese for breakfast 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's going to Bingo now tonight because "she never gets out the door" but really she needs a reason to flee Tetris towers because spending the time with son first and foremost isn't good enough or secondly she couldnt possibly try watching that rotten hair and infected finger of hers

Most people do LVL courses ect privately rather than in tech
I actually think they went to England for training.
It was one of those trips she tried to keep secret but couldn't wait til she got home. She mentioned on the plane home that he is now trained and can't wait to him working in the salon

Reactions: 3
He wouldn't have needed to go to tech, the queen of lvl would have taught him

Seriously she stood and did 2 eyebrows ffs and calls that a days work, eating and drinking the whole way through them. And that house is wile looking. Was much better before. She's not selling Northbrook very well, I wouldn't let them do my house for free lol

And why does every dinner have to be like a takeaway. Just eat a normal dinner
Cus she has to do 2 eye brows, she doesn't have time to cook

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It was to raise money for a skull 💀😂 wurrrrrr yous I cany cope with that accent lol

• Haha
She’s trained in LVL Paul isn’t- she taught Paul and other people that work in that hellhole. If he was properly trained in LVL he wouldn’t be using a cottonbud, that’s one of the first things they teach on eyelash courses- you use a mascara spoolie not a cottonbud🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s trained in LVL Paul isn’t- she taught Paul and other people that work in that hellhole. If he was properly trained in LVL he wouldn’t be using a cottonbud, that’s one of the first things they teach on eyelash courses- you use a mascara spoolie not a cottonbud🤦🏻‍♀️
But but but, he’s the “Lash King” 👑 I’m shocked 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi Toni.
Good to see you on here. Are you ok hun?
Somebody mentioned literally at 5 o’clock ish MM never seems to be in the house and boooom there she was after bingo

• Haha
  • Heart
D065D2A9-9A21-42D1-A2D8-253CEA78A848.png

I’d hate to see what Toni’s teaching, awful basic hygiene, bad manners, inappropriate language, how to witch about people, how to scam the benefits system #RoleModel

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Most would have to have a level 2 or 3 qualification so that’s what I’d like to see
You dont need a level 2 or 3 to do LVL.. lashes brows etc can all be trained in independently to a beauty qualification, saying this from experience cause it’s my job also😂

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker on here but I had to post! Did anyone else laugh at this mornings video of the sky but she had to get the Range Rover in to show us all its back lol but she doesn’t read here!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why the duck does she stand like that? She's standing like she pooped herself to make it look like she has a thigh gap. Toni worrying about a thigh gap at 38 is beyond brainless. Standing like a woman with greasy hair at half 9 on about a wee session before work and she thinks she's hard pushed, give me strength

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.