Colour Me Bootiful #17 Colour me butthole, what can I say? I’m a dose and my hubby is… an enabler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's bothered by them as it's only when watching them she sees Paul's dick harden🍆🍆🍆🤣🤣

He loves going to Malin Head for a bit of messing is the word that was on the street a few years back with a camp red haired man who Toni was a brand ambassador for after that rumour came out they all parted friendships. That's all the tea I ever heard about him being gay☕☕☕
Princess Paul up to no good again 🤣 what's new lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I never really see much about them online anymore on Instagram with the ‘influencers’ promoting them, there was a time she must have been giving away her brushes to every Tom dick & Harry

Reactions: 3
I can't deal with the fact she doesn't wash her hair when it clearly needs washed, I got my hair cut back up at the weekend and I washed and dried it tonight for the first time since getting it done and I was like omg this is the best thing ever literally not even 5 minutes it took! But she has plenty of time to put her shite looking dinners on instagram and document all the other pointless tit she's at, get a grip woman and start to take your basic hygiene seriously 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I can’t deal with the fact that I don’t know who the ginger one is! Help! Please elaborate

Reactions: 5
Still in bed after 9 in the morning, i take it it's paul that gets the wanes up and ready for school every day. She's a lazy lump what time of day does she even start work.

Reactions: 6
Still in bed after 9 in the morning, i take it it's paul that gets the wanes up and ready for school every day. She's a lazy lump what time of day does she even start work.
I've been to my bootcamp(for 45mins lol), got kids ready for school, prepped dinner and put in slow cooker and have an hour done at work..But we'll done Toni, just you keep listening to your angels

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she just sit with her phone in her hand, looking at the time and temperature (🤷🏻‍♀️) for messages from angels? Busy woman 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her angels at the gym door.... No love that's a pigeon feather than blew in from the carpark where all the minging birds are

• Haha
Reactions: 15
WOOHOO she finally did it. She worked her ass off. Literally. Where is her ass? ( Sorry but I cracked myself up with this one)
I am in fits. I thought the same thing. She has spent 10s of thousands on that body and hasn't an arse or a tit to her name

• Haha
Some comedian on here coined “her arse fainted”
ages ago and I’ve never got over it 🤣 sorry I can’t remember who 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.