Colour Me Bootiful #17 Colour me butthole, what can I say? I’m a dose and my hubby is… an enabler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck does she stand like that? She's standing like she pooped herself to make it look like she has a thigh gap. Toni worrying about a thigh gap at 38 is beyond brainless. Standing like a woman with greasy hair at half 9 on about a wee session before work and she thinks she's hard pushed, give me strength
The fact she doesn’t see the problem with any of this is the scary part. She’s a bone idle disgrace. Obsessing over wearing adidas with Nike? How about you wash your hair you dirty woman?!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The fact she doesn’t see the problem with any of this is the scary part. She’s a bone idle disgrace. Obsessing over wearing adidas with Nike? How about you wash your hair you dirty woman?!!!!
Yes!! This!! That's something a 13 year old would come out with in secondary. She sounds so stupid. Also stop bragging about your designer clothes, no one cares. Jesus she really needs to wash that mop it's vile

My arse fainted
Washing is overrated
My king the is the lash Queen
He makes his boyfriend scream

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her life is pathetic
She doesn't want to parent, just like her own parents did to her,

She wants to run, literally every night
Like she's running away from the life she doesn't want

Endless spending of money that she hasn't got, banging credit cards, they are both blacklisted, wise the f**k up and act your age

Your insta page is apparently your business page, God I wouldn't like to see what a personal page would be, for we've already seen you flaps and your baps

She needs to face facts, and stop living in fairy land, for the fantasy land isn't real

She has a roof over her head, two kids, and she works if and when needs be,

Would fit her to donate a load of those free gifts, that have been gathering dust over the years, someone in Derry would be delighted of the help at Christmas time

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No harm to her but that ‘kitchen extension’ is so dootsy looking. It looks like someone was throwing away their granny’s old dresser and she took it and (badly) up cycled it. The antique glass and the harsh white lights just don’t go. Her house gives me such anxiety there’s so much big furniture in such a small space it’s claustrophobic and overwhelming.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No harm to her but that ‘kitchen extension’ is so dootsy looking. It looks like someone was throwing away their granny’s old dresser and she took it and (badly) up cycled it. The antique glass and the harsh white lights just don’t go. Her house gives me such anxiety there’s so much big furniture in such a small space it’s claustrophobic and overwhelming.
She has this idea, that she needs everything bigger and better,,,

And flashy, personally it's not my taste,
I liked her living room ages ago, like the shabby chic

I think toni has biopolar and adhd, her behaviour and mood swings, she really needs help,

Reactions: 5
#18 Here, youse, all her dinner recipes are whopping, she goes supermarket chikken shopping

• Haha
Cotton bud yesterday. Spoolie today. After cotton bud mentioned yesterday 😂😂. I also noticed the Range Rover 😂😂

I can’t understand it. She’s glued to reading here and then showing everything the next day. How is she not showing us she can actually wash her hair 🤮 there is less grease in a bottle of WD40.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She defo tit herself, no one stands like that,

And see if I here, here yous once more I'm drowning my phone!

I don't get to watch much these days, my hubby won't let me turn her stories on when he's about 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She defo tit herself, no one stands like that,

And see if I here, here yous once more I'm drowning my phone!

I don't get to watch much these days, my hubby won't let me turn her stories on when he's about 🤣
For me its "An do ye know wha?" Every 10 bleeping minutes 🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The excitement of going to bingo with her "friend" then publicly slagging her friend off for not calling on a full house. Literally tagging her. I would be so pissed.
Another thing...... look how tiny that monitor is. She lays eating and watching TV all night how can she see from that far back. Out of sight out of mind.
Tomorrow I expect videos of M. Videos of hair washing. Both have been mentioned this passed few days.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Any wonder she's a walking infection when her hygiene is so bad!

Mind she said her reasonings for getting the tummy tuck was because she was getting sores and chafing, it was 100% now because she wasn't washing herself 🤢

Reactions: 7
I get that she has a monitor but why can she not get up of her ass and go and interact with Maddison, the poor child has no stimulation at all, he's given a dummy amd an ipad and left in his caravan room alone. Its beyond cruel, why can't he be downstairs with them while watching a movie.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.