Colour Me Bootiful #17 Colour me butthole, what can I say? I’m a dose and my hubby is… an enabler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its great to see that we are influencing her life. it was mentioned yesterday that Paul must do the school runs, low and behold a pic of her bringing MM to school

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Its great to see that we are influencing her life. it was mentioned yesterday that Paul must do the school runs, low and behold a pic of her bringing MM to school
Also someone mentioned why was she making dessert for breakfast and lo and behold she called it dessert

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can only handle coffee in the mornings, something like that I couldn't even stomach
I couldn't stomach it at any time of the day or night 😂

I just cannot understand why there is never any fresh fruit or veg in her "messages" Onions is as good as it gets!
The amount of utter crap she buys is just awful! Instead of counting the calories in that garbage go eat some chicken/veg & baby boils (not fried). bit of gravy if its' too dry is no harm, no need to count calories with decent food!

Reactions: 9
From brushing her teeth this morning to going to the dentist. How dirty would they've of got.
Likely weren't brushed this morning and it was needed before going to the dentist

Reactions: 5
I'm mortified for her. Major cringe ! Going on insta making out that you've just discovered that supermarkets sell whole chickens, with legs on 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I want to know who the "loads of people messaging her" are ?? I mean is she trying to make out that there's people out there who don't recognise a chicken ?? 😂😂 Also amazed at the fact that they're getting 3 meals, 2 dinners and a lunch, for 2 adults, from a £3.99 chicken!! 😱🤣🤣🤣
😅😅 Omg thank god want just me thought bad. Husband would clean at least half of that for dinner lol

Reactions: 2
WHY WHY WHY does she post every single fking part of her life on insta? No one cares ffs, we all live, we don't need to watch you brush your fking teeth, an ya I'd be more interested in where she spat it 🤢

• Haha
Where was she just before? Was there no bathroom there to do it? How the hell do you wash your teeth in the car!!!!!
Going by her story timeline she was in work then went to the dentist and then back to work. Dunno why she couldn't spend even ten seconds brushing them in work before getting in the car

Reactions: 7
Going by her story timeline she was in work then went to the dentist and then back to work. Dunno why she couldn't spend even ten seconds brushing them in work before getting in the car
Exactly! Anything for drama! Makes me sick to think of a mouth full of toothpaste & nowhere to rinse, ugh! She'll be on later explaining she had a bottle of water & spat out the window! :sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
WHY WHY WHY does she post every single fking part of her life on insta? No one cares ffs, we all live, we don't need to watch you brush your fking teeth, an ya I'd be more interested in where she spat it 🤢
Then she tells us she keeps things private and we only see a small percentage of her life.

• Haha
What do the kids eat? Only ever seems to be enough for her and Paul and surely she isn’t calorie counting their food?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.