Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mumwithbump

I really don’t understand why people want Madison to go on holidays. He would absolutely hate the rush to the car, airport, plane and a strange place. So why do it do him? It’s the only thing that I admire about them, that they don’t force him to fit into their jet set lifestyle. If he is happier at home then isn’t it great that he can stay. My friends child has additional needs and prone to seizures and other health issues, his mum will say that holidays aren’t holidays with him. He doesn’t settle in new places he lashes out and attacks them when upset/unsettled as does M.

don’t get me wrong I don’t think they’re the worlds best parents (and can’t understand how MM can miss so much school) but until you have a child with high needs and live their lives nobody can say oh they should do this and do that.
But you see I do myself have an additional needs child.I'm not saying they don't deserve a holiday.but this is toni its numerous holidays every few months.and he's left just with whoever is available 2 watch him.

Most people with additional needs children don't live that high jet set lifestyle cus it's not realistic for any parent never mind 1 with an additional needs child.

There's Paul lugging all the suitcases upstairs while toni records him.lazy fooking biatch.its no wonder the man isn't well he carries the weight of the whole family on his back

• Heart
Reactions: 14

OwtDoing

VIP Member
Spoilt people play the mental health card when they don’t get their own way or life just isn’t going exactly how they demand it should. Lazy people play the mental health card when they just can’t be arsed to do something and can’t be honest about it. Mental health is also used as an excuse for bad behaviour. Don’t even get me started on people claiming “anxiety” at every minor life inconvenience. There are a lot of people with very real, debilitating mental health issues, mostly they’re the last people you’d think were struggling. I’m all for supporting people with mental health concerns and reducing the stigma around it but it’s totally abused. I get irrationally angry at the mental health card being thrown around, particularly on social media. As the poster above me just said, if you were experiencing poor mental health, the last place you’d be is Instagram or TikTok 🤦🏻‍♀️

Toni:
Spoilt ✅
Lazy ✅
Used it as an excuse for bad behaviour ✅
Comes on socials to cry and gurn ✅
Exactly this 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 People saying they’ve been ‘triggered’ 🙄 If they were actually triggered they wouldn’t be able to take to social media. I’ve complex PTSD but I’m in a really good place now. When I experience an actual trigger it’s a downward spiral and I focus on trying to get myself out of it because I don’t want to feel like shit. I’ve also found in the past that lying in bed compounds the depression and anxiety and getting up and having a routine is far better for me and dealing with things is more beneficial. When I’ve been in bad form I don’t even look at social media and I’ve never broadcasted when I’m in a bad place

• Heart

No tea just coffee

Chatty Member
Matthew is right. Remember everyone, this is a thread for Toni.

View attachment 1621686

On another note, those who shared the screenshots is clearly on here reading. Keeping up on the gossip.
But if I was to guess, Matthew read these and keeps up to date on the gossip too. I would say that they all do in the salon.
Fuck he took that bad. Insecure much. The boobs thing was only a question. It wasn't a slate.

If you're going to choose to associate with the likes of toni then be prepared to be talked about (not necessarily on here. We do need to keep it focused). But given how awful Toni is you are sadly going to be judged by association whether it's right or wrong.
And if you wear what you want with pride then why focus on a few negative comments and feed into it more.

Yawn.

• Heart
What do u call that there Paul a roast chicken lol A whole chicken, legs and all the one you get in a super market,naw she's clueless wtf children would even know what it's called.

• Haha
  • Wow

banana29

They are actually quite close to Buckingham palace if they are staying in Mayfair. Not 1 mention of what was going on yesterday. It would of been a nightmare getting from the airport with all the road closures, there would have been a strange atmosphere, but nothing. Not 1 mention of the queens funeral.
I don't expect them to pay respects to her or anything but they went to London on the morning of the queens funeral and not a whisper of it from them. Shows just how deep they are
That hotel room couldn’t be in mayfair, looks post war

• Haha

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
They always just look like they stink, the whole family. Sorry to sound so juvenile but they look smelly 😷

• Heart
  • Haha

OwtDoing

VIP Member
Couldn't get over her this morning and she thinks she's absolutely hilarious 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also, he's being left for a week with Paddy and Caitlin.. Caitlin who has a baby of her own so will probably have to mange both at the one time, Caitlin who is much younger than our Toni. It's ok for the parents and her and Paul to leave the country and leave Caitlin by herself to look after M.
Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but surely if Caitlin can look after M and change his nappy etc, so can our Toni. Less of the bullshit, I'm not strong enough crap cos if a wain can look after him, so can his own mother who should of been doing it from day dot.

Absolutely pathetic. Life is a beach with our Toni.
Please don’t call it a nappy, he’s a young adult. His incontinence products are pads. I’ve seen it referred to as a nappy several times and no doubt Toni Tit does too but please call it a pad. I’ve a family member who has autism and additional needs and we call it a pad as he isn’t a baby.

This isn’t aimed at you personally, a few people have called them nappies and all I can think of is my own 15 year old nephew

• Heart

Tellmethecraic

Chatty Member
Cotton bud yesterday. Spoolie today. After cotton bud mentioned yesterday 😂😂. I also noticed the Range Rover 😂😂

I can’t understand it. She’s glued to reading here and then showing everything the next day. How is she not showing us she can actually wash her hair 🤮 there is less grease in a bottle of WD40.

• Haha

sunshinex80

I can’t get over what I have just watched on her stories this evening! I don’t even know where to start!!
If my husband had passed out I wouldn’t be carrying on doing my mums hair and posting on insta, I would be by his side making sure all was ok
Her mum doesn’t look one ounce of sick and if she was as sick as Toni is saying the last thing she should be doing is going on holiday
Why the heck is she taking MM out of school to go on yet another holiday!! The school has only started back
And as for that poor boy M, maybe she should take him on a holiday he would enjoy that is geared for his needs! But sure that wouldn’t suit the lazy ass cow she is!
She irritates me so much! And her lips fuck me! Though I’m glad to see she got that stinking hair washed!

Rant over!

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Matthew would need to listen to the wise words of his Guru, those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. He’d need to catch himself on, does he think the people he was with and all those in the hotel weren’t commenting on his outfit either - good or bad? Who cares what anyone thinks! If you are happy wear it with pride, you shouldn’t wear things to please anyone but yourself
In fairness- you don't wear an outfit like that to blend into the background- you wear it for impact. People are going to comment. Not just tattlers...

• Heart

Lurkingloads

I think that's why she goes on about the trolls and here so much, because she knows it's the truth and we aren't bitter twisted jealous people who need her prayers because we have bad lives. We see her bullshit and call it and she hates that. We don't fall for her crap
I never get why she says the trolls are jealous of her? Honestly her delusions are getting out of hand for her to be thinking that.

There's nothing at all about Toni's life that anyone I know would be jealous of other than her having a few quid (and let's be honest she's not even loaded, she's a small salon owner who's main income is from disability benefits). I pity her for thinking otherwise though.

Reactions: 13

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
Screaming laughing at her explaining what a whole chicken is 😂 aye we know Toni ffs, most of us haven’t just arrived on planet earth on a spaceship 🤣
Imagine 38 years of age and explaining a whole chicken. She is a dose, I'm affronted for her

• Haha

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
Long time lurkers will remember but I think this was the same day last year when they went out to celebrate Caitlin and Toni Titless just sat in the corner all night crying and falling out with people. THEN when they got home she "accidentally" posted a story of her sleeping on the sofa and was so frosty with Paul the next day for whatever he'd done but tried to let on she was on the sofa because he was snoring so much. 😂 while Jeremy Kyle level of entertainment all together.

• Haha

Irishcharmer

VIP Member
Couldn't get over her this morning and she thinks she's absolutely hilarious 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also, he's being left for a week with Paddy and Caitlin.. Caitlin who has a baby of her own so will probably have to mange both at the one time, Caitlin who is much younger than our Toni. It's ok for the parents and her and Paul to leave the country and leave Caitlin by herself to look after M.
Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but surely if Caitlin can look after M and change his nappy etc, so can our Toni. Less of the bullshit, I'm not strong enough crap cos if a wain can look after him, so can his own mother who should of been doing it from day dot.

Absolutely pathetic. Life is a beach with our Toni.

• Heart

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
I was just thinking the same. In one breath she spouts shit that she doesn't spoof or brag then this.

Pull the other one Toni, it's got bells on it.
I’m not defending her in the slightest but the more I see of her manic behaviour, the more I genuinely believe she has multiple personalities. All are as vile as each other, but would explain all the contradictions 🧐

VioletBear

VIP Member
‘We never take madison away because he’s out of routine and just takes seizures…when we left him at Easter 3 ambulances were called…’ did I hear that right??? It’s ok if he takes seizures when we are away as long as he’s not with us?