Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DonegalDolly

She’s a wanker simple as.

just thinking if what’s said on here that MM is as bad as her mum. It’s not her fault really she hasn’t had the best example but imagine down the line your son landing home with her…

currently telling my boys not to fall for anyone who says rod Stewart is their godfather😅🙈
Howling 😂😂😂

How lovely is it to see the interactions with M and Paul. He clearly loves his daddy.
Pity he wouldn’t put him first instead of dropping everything to attend to Toni’s demands.
Sorry but my sympathy for Paul (and I used to have so much pity for him) has completely disappeared.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

hello899

VIP Member
I really feel like I should unfollow her because everything she does annoys me and makes me cringe but it's like a train crash that makes you want to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Lurkingloads

Awww ffs my husband came in while I was watching her stories and is now walking round the house shouting 'chikken' the way Toni says it. I could batter him because I very rarely listen to her with sound on because the way she speaks actually gives me the rage. He'l be getting sent up to Toni's for dinner if he keeps it up. That would teach him.

On another note, imagine thon absolute dose thinking normal people don't already know how to make a fucking basic egg fried rice. Gone away and take your face for a shite Toni you absolute bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Something is off 🤔 Has someone questioned the care they provide for M? By someone, I mean a government department or healthcare professional? She’s never mentioned this 4 hour window before. My spidey senses are tingling….

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Is Toni looking a lump of it for caring for the mother? Or is she bein greedy and thinking ahead for when she pops the clogs? Or both 😂
Are you a new member or have you been lurking for a while?

Toni is 100% after as much of her mothers compensation as she can get her greedy hands on. She has been instrumental in ostracising the rest of her siblings from her parents and ensuring they remain estranged. She puts on a big ott show of “caring” for “my queen”, purely to ensure she’s getting a cut of the compo. She’s as transparent as she is wicked.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Paul passed out and fell down the stairs and SHE dosent know if she’s coming or going ?? Why because you had to get off your ass and do something no wonder he passed out say what you want about Paul but without him them Wayne’s wouldnt even have half a chance

• Heart

Lady_Tabitha

VIP Member
Acting like she's giving life advice "so wile wan of us cuuks the other wan can set the tibble"

Like that's NOT what happens in every house across the county whether we've a 'cuttry' drawer or not...

Dose.

• Haha

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
I have to say I have served them all a few times in the past in a restaurant in Derry. Toni and Paul alone, toni Paul and salon girls and then the whole family. Have to say Toni wad nothing but very mannerly now and very pleasant always said thanks. I also did a beauty treatment on her in a spa where I used to work and although I take the piss on here about her she was so chatty and very pleasant.

I've made various comments on here about her I see alot of one's saying the mammy and Daddy being difficult but can't say that about Toni now. I thinks she's quite selfish but to be honest I feel at the minute she's acting quite manic I think k the woman definitely has mental health issues.
I told a white lie on here in the past as I didn’t want to be identified but it wasn’t my friend who witnessed her in the butchers, it was me. I’ve never seen anything like it in my life. It was lunch time and she attacked that man at his work. She has no manners or breeding. Seconds before she had looked my child and I from the feet up and down with disgust - for whatever reason 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s a horror of a person. She may act like she has manners and can fake polite but she’s a bad bitch. I’m glad you had a positive experience of her and her family but that has never been my experience with her.

• Heart
  • Wow

derrybrunette

Spoilt people play the mental health card when they don’t get their own way or life just isn’t going exactly how they demand it should. Lazy people play the mental health card when they just can’t be arsed to do something and can’t be honest about it. Mental health is also used as an excuse for bad behaviour. Don’t even get me started on people claiming “anxiety” at every minor life inconvenience. There are a lot of people with very real, debilitating mental health issues, mostly they’re the last people you’d think were struggling. I’m all for supporting people with mental health concerns and reducing the stigma around it but it’s totally abused. I get irrationally angry at the mental health card being thrown around, particularly on social media. As the poster above me just said, if you were experiencing poor mental health, the last place you’d be is Instagram or TikTok 🤦🏻‍♀️

Toni:
Spoilt ✅
Lazy ✅
Used it as an excuse for bad behaviour ✅
Comes on socials to cry and gurn ✅
Couldn’t agree with this more! Pisses me off so much when people throw out the ‘anxiety’ card, those who sit on social media talking about their ‘anxiety’ struggles over things totally benign. I suffer with anxiety and when it comes in waves you’d know all about- the constant knot in your stomach, your brain racing and constantly over analysing every single thing, the insomnia, the constant fear, the nausea, the no appetite and not being able to eat for days on end, the constant worry and the not being able to switch your brain off. I’m all for breaking the stigma and normalising these conversations but when you have anxiety the struggle is real and the last thing I’d want is to be on social media when I’m feeling like that. Just my 2 pence worth but I feel these days people on social media go on about anxiety but don’t seem to have concept of how crippling it really is. As difficult as your ‘off days’ are I don’t know anyone who suffers with mental health issues like myself and takes to bed and social media- I mean there’s days where I’d love to stay in bed and shut myself off from the world but I have responsibilities such as work, kids, family etc so laying in my pit isn’t really an option 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
That aul ma is one piece of work 😳 the way she talks, she’s a bad aul bitch!

So, her husband passed out and fell down the stairs, they heard the bang. She was dying and blow drying the ma’s hair. She carried on putting rollers in the ma’s hair whilst they both professed they were “ready for gransha”, making it clear they were not mocking a mental health facility as the mother has been a patient there many times. 🙄 No f**ks given about Paul the slave, as long as nothing interferes with Clampett’s on tour.

They really do live on their own planet 🤦🏻‍♀️

I wonder is Paul trying to get out of going away with them 🧐

Last edited:
  • Heart

martha82

Chatty Member
I cannot get my head around how much she leaves the country whilst being the mother of a child who takes regular seizures, amongst other health complications. I also cannot fathom how she thinks it’s appropriate to take her other child out of school so much. I don’t give a f**k what her excuses are, all of this is neglect.
Totally agree.
she is sat there fkin laughing and joking while also telling us all that when she was away at Easter her son had 3 seizures and had the ambulance out each time?!
HOW CAN A MOTHER LEAVE HER SON LIKE THIS?!

I totally agree on needing a break. But her life is a break.

I just can’t get my head round her.
Also what parents would allow their child to be in her care??? In a foreign country! And the two kids (should have been 3) all out of school?! And school only started back.

Lady_Tabitha

VIP Member
Her oul mother failed her as a child as it suited her.

Whether her da is a creep or not, the mother did fuck all. I've been there, my ma has alzheimers now and much as I feel for her, it doesn't change the fact she ignored what went on in our home.

I see it in Toni too. Neglect, the name calling (Betty Davis??) Expecting her to look after them all? Yet the fact she leaves M with her da would suggest he's not what people say? I'd never in ten million years leave my wanes near mine (no contact anyway thank fuck)

But for one, if Paul rescued her from their house (which my first husband did too to an extent) then he's bound to know if something went on and he definitely wouldn't leave M with him??

I dunno, I dislike Toni but the more I see the more its clear she has had to raise herself, her oul ma acts like a child and I'm sure she was no better when Toni was growing up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15