Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
Curtry and con-dem-ints. Toni just fuck off and do an English course, you're an actual embarrassment

And stop asking yourself questions and answering them. Also embarrassing. Approached and asked if you wanted trolls tracked? Wise up. Acting like you didn't want to when you were up Andy Tampaxs arse when you thought he was gonna expose the throlls 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It would suit Matthew better to focus on his own problems, like driving around in his car with no driving license or insurance. Or so Toni told us in the salon 😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

HarryPotHead

VIP Member
Millionaire Toni no teeth acknowledging Lidl exists and so shocked at the prices 👀
us plebs already know about Lidl you fucking dose of Chlamydia 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Kizzyd33

SCRABBLE THE EGGS. 😂😂😂😂😂😂Paul shouting scrambled. I am sorry, and I hate to say this about anyone, but that's a whole other level of being thick. Tears tripping us watching that.
Shocked cuz there was ice in the frozen veg so they took it out. Aw Jesus we are screaming at the pair of them. Dumb and dumber wouldn't have a look in. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Irishcharmer

VIP Member
I'm pretty sure Daryl at northbrook designs doesn't give a flying shit that she's organised all her perfumes and jeans 🙄

• Haha

hello899

VIP Member
So apparently MM telling ppl at school that she doesn't care of she fails her exams because her mammy and daddy are millionaires and she's gona take over the business when she leaves school..Maybe someone should tell the poor soul that she would be better sticking to the books, but you just know that she isn't being encouraged to study and gain an eduction

• Haha
  • Wow

Lady_Tabitha

VIP Member
Tbf they still give me traveller vibes..Everything has to be OTT and for show..Only difference is that traveller ladies are spotless
I agree.

I hate it when people use it as a derogatory term.

We grew up with travellers near us and you could have ate your dinner off their floor. And as a large family (ours) we often hadn't a lot and the wife of the man used to give us clothes.

Toni wouldn't give you the smell of her armpit if she thought it would do you any good.

hello899

VIP Member
Showing poor Maddison and saying that they can only stay out 4hrs, why did they need to go out at all.
It was an 18year old work colleagues birthday, Toni and Paul didn't have to be there, were they not in Harvey's Point last week "celebrating"..
Also this bullshit of we can only stay out 4hrs, does she fly home from all her trips after 4hrs, no other words other than they are both assholes

• Haha
  • Heart

hello899

VIP Member
So if Toni has a bad day she just stays in bed and let's clients down, she really has no work ethic at all, just bone idol lazy..
There is no doubt that she has mental health issues but they are in the form of a personality disorder which her and those closest to her seem to ignore.
I'm delighted that the stigma around mental health is gone but I fail to see how 90% of Influencers claim to have MH issues but fail to recognise that living your life through social media may be the issue

• Heart

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
I really don’t understand why people want Madison to go on holidays. He would absolutely hate the rush to the car, airport, plane and a strange place. So why do it do him? It’s the only thing that I admire about them, that they don’t force him to fit into their jet set lifestyle. If he is happier at home then isn’t it great that he can stay. My friends child has additional needs and prone to seizures and other health issues, his mum will say that holidays aren’t holidays with him. He doesn’t settle in new places he lashes out and attacks them when upset/unsettled as does M.

don’t get me wrong I don’t think they’re the worlds best parents (and can’t understand how MM can miss so much school) but until you have a child with high needs and live their lives nobody can say oh they should do this and do that.
I don’t think it’s a case that anyone thinks they should take him on holiday, it’s the fact they leave him so much. They leave the country several times a year and leave their son who has a plethora of health issues and is prone to seizures. I think it speaks volumes about them as parents. Toni was on her stories laughing last night, that on three separate occasions an ambulance had to attend her home for M the last time they went away. Personally, I could not leave my child like that and I think she’s vile.

I do think they could make more of an effort to do things with him and cater family days to his needs, but they just swan off and leave him time and time again. It’s very sad. I don’t know how long you’ve been a follower of a Toni or if you know her personally but she constantly launches into the “poor me” show with regards to M and makes it clear she considers him a burden.

Last edited:

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
All I know of Toni is what she shows on her Instagram (which is horrible) and my personal experiences of her (which were dreadful). I’ve had cause to be in her company on several occasions - yes Toni we’ve met - and I’ve also personally witnessed her behaviour on other occasions. I’m not trying to troll her and as I’ve said previously, it’s not my desire to dislike another person, but she has no redeeming qualities.

She got a slither of sympathy from me about the teeth - cause it’s absolutely child neglect for a child of 6 to have no teeth - but that’s as far as my sympathy goes. I’m by no means going soft and I absolutely see her for what she is. I didn’t know she was a school bully. I didn’t think I could regard her any lower than I already do but here we are. I think a lot of us see her for the vile individual she is, despite the fakery and victim card. I don’t believe it’s trolling or hating, it’s purely observations and expressing opinion.

She can look for all the sympathy she wants from her sheep and convince herself we are all just jealous of her but deep down she knows that most of what’s discussed here is the truth.

• Heart

darkcherry14k

I really don’t understand why people want Madison to go on holidays. He would absolutely hate the rush to the car, airport, plane and a strange place. So why do it do him? It’s the only thing that I admire about them, that they don’t force him to fit into their jet set lifestyle. If he is happier at home then isn’t it great that he can stay. My friends child has additional needs and prone to seizures and other health issues, his mum will say that holidays aren’t holidays with him. He doesn’t settle in new places he lashes out and attacks them when upset/unsettled as does M.

don’t get me wrong I don’t think they’re the worlds best parents (and can’t understand how MM can miss so much school) but until you have a child with high needs and live their lives nobody can say oh they should do this and do that.
Or perhaps maybe she should stay at home and look after and nurture her child? M has additional needs, maybe just maybe she should start catering to them instead of running off at every opportunity. It's not like it's a yearly holiday, it's every other week she is either on holiday or weekends away, hotel stays, days out, and M is left out every time, there is NO routine for that boy, a conveyor belt of babysitters and mum and dad in and out, it's not fair, if you have kids you accept you don't come first anymore, end of

DonegalDolly

Well here we are! Knew it was only a matter of time to the self obsessed, ignorant real Toni showed her true colours and bitchy self again! Does she really think we are as thick as her proclaiming she doesn’t care when she evidently is checking in here every day 🤣🤣 I honestly don’t know where to start… the eyes rolling in her head, the bitchy attitude, the total mannerisms, the facial expressions, the lies, the hair stuck to her head!! Jesus wept talk about bipolar mania. Toni do yourself a favour- go get professional help instead of blowing your money on anything to get away from your son. The whole of Derry is chatting about you and only the very minuscule few and far between believe your shit show now and the rest is laughing at you. BTW I don’t wish harm on you, I actually pity you and heart bleeds for that poor boy of yours every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
CUTTRAY 🤣

Tracking trolls 🤣🤣🤣

Aw she’s the gift that keeps on giving 🤣

There’s us all just sitting on our “holes” being jealous of Toni - who’s working 2 half days a week and claiming all the benefits going 🤣 she’s a scream!

• Haha
Reactions: 17