Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
I dunno, I dislike Toni but the more I see the more its clear she has had to raise herself, her oul ma acts like a child and I'm sure she was no better when Toni was growing up.
I genuinely feel for her in this respect. I see behaviours in her that I can relate to from experiences in my own family. I think you’ve hit the nail on the head, she had to raise herself and her ma and da were as good as useless at best. I don’t know why she puts them on such a pedestal now when they blatantly failed her and her siblings. She’s making sure she’s getting her cut of the compo though…..

Reactions: 15

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
I cannot get my head around how much she leaves the country whilst being the mother of a child who takes regular seizures, amongst other health complications. I also cannot fathom how she thinks it’s appropriate to take her other child out of school so much. I don’t give a f**k what her excuses are, all of this is neglect.

Onlylittleme

Chatty Member
Her angels at the gym door.... No love that's a pigeon feather than blew in from the carpark where all the minging birds are

• Haha

secondhandnews

She's constantly on about how social media creates unrealistic expectations and makes people feel bad about themselves... And then posts the calories of everything she eats to her audience with not a thought of who might be struggling with disordered eating and be triggered into a binge or a starve by it. She really is the most ignorant animal going.

• Heart

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Paul’s tattoos give me the ick. Their dinners make me want to vomit. Her abuse of the English language makes me want to scream. Make it stop 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart

Irishcharmer

VIP Member
AS IF!! As if I just heard her saying she's had to put on music cos Paul's away to do his morning shit. AS IF she said that on Instagram!! I'll be bloody sick 😭

• Sick

Kizzyd33

I am mates with a girl who's cousin was a bride of Toni,s and one of the ones who she slagged off. Imagine hiring her to do your make up, then reading messages saying " Today's bride was a fu**King minger, real daddies girl, money bags. Should of got her donkey teeth fixed for her big day, was good looking till she smiled, fella is obviously after her for her money.
The bride was absolutely devastated as anyone would be. Her family was going to sue her but when they looked into it she had feck all to take. Debt to her eyeballs, and most not even in her name. The bride didn't want everyone talking about her. So they left it.
BUT a few of her mates jarred her one day and she sh*t herself saying she was hacked etc. Low down dirty dog. My mate said she ruined her cousins big day, and her memories. 😤

• Wow
  • Sad

derrydynasty

Hope she brings out a cook book soon - scrabble egg ( the chikkens wayne) and other fun nausea inducing meals

Do ye reckon she cooks shite so that she can’t eat it cuz it’s boggin and stay skinny

• Haha

Kizzyd33

Paul hug me now and pretend we are a happy married couple...... wait to I get me phone....... keep it reel......... let me put the cuttray away first...... ready, go........

• Haha

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
Please don’t call it a nappy, he’s a young adult. His incontinence products are pads. I’ve seen it referred to as a nappy several times and no doubt Toni Tit does too but please call it a pad. I’ve a family member who has autism and additional needs and we call it a pad as he isn’t a baby.

This isn’t aimed at you personally, a few people have called them nappies and all I can think of is my own 15 year old nephew
Another thing that annoys be about Toni is how she loves to infantalize him. She will say nappy repeatedly and call him her "forever baby" I understand his abilities are limited but she needs to treat him with some respect.

• Heart

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Jesus Christ!!
I just don’t know why the mother is supposedly a scumbag. I’ve always felt wile sorry for her for being soo poorly because of that blood transfusion mess up. She seemed like she was great craic in her day.
Shoot me! Fuckin hell.
If you’d watched Toni’s stories, they played a prank on the aul ma and her reaction to it was to swear profusely. Of course Toni filmed it for entertainment and posted it to her stories for content. Toni often makes fun of her chronically ill, disabled mother on her stories, yet calls us trolls.

If you were to have a good read of the previous 16.5 threads, I doubt you’d have much sympathy for any of them. Yes, the blood scandal is a horrendous thing, no debate there, it’s the rest of the behaviour that speaks volumes (as to the scumminess).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

darkcherry14k

I think Toni's mother has alot to answer for, how can u let 15 teeth rot in your child's mouth?! Not to mention none of the rest of her kids speak to her, she sounds like a complete nightmare, you kinds see why Toni is the way she is by looking at the mother.

donegalwarrior

Chatty Member
I wonder what this evenings culinary delight will be
Last jights left overs

Hey Toni, here is an education for you. The person on the right is Caroline Flack who was arrested for a assaulting her boyfriend. It wasn't just an argument. It was domestic violence. Not only was she arrested but she was suspended from her job. The press obviously was reporting on it. It wasn't necessarily the press that Led to her death. It was the trolls. The abuse was terrible towards her and she didn't deserve it. Like i said, she was suspended from Love Island for 1 season until this blew over and was arrested. It was being dealt with. It didn't need abuse and death threats from the public.
The one of the left is Holly Willoughby who is claiming she didn't jump the queue to pay respects to the queen.
Holly AND PHIL has not yet spoke of this, instead, read from a script on This Morning. Claiming they were reporting on behalf of those who would not be able to make it.
ITV did not have cameras in Westminster and they did not report from inside. Even if they were reporting on it, it wasn't broadcasted until Tuesday, 3 days later and the day after the funeral. Bit late if they were reporting for those who were not able to attend.
There was live footage of the Lying In State aswell as every news outlet showing it.
It was evident that the ITV and This Morning statement was full of lies.
Although they skipped the queue, it was approved by the Palace. Anyone with that opportunity would do the same. They should have refused it and waited like the rest.
ITV/This Morning is to blame here, not holly and Phil. ITV made it worse by lies in there statement. Just issue a proper apology and people will move on.
Also, is this post implying that because they are women that they are being picked on?
If a man hit a woman, it would have been ALOT worse for him, they would be fired (not suspended) and would never work again in TV. Phillip Scofield is also getting the same as Holly. Holly is not being singled out. Maybe only in this post.

Screenshot_20220923_172252.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

sunshinex80

The child doesn’t use the iPad at school because the teachers spend time with him and interact with him and don’t stick him in front of an iPad to occupy and babysit him. Maybe try spending some interaction time with him at home and you’ll be amazed at what he can do.

• Heart

Shonsy

She is so out of touch with reality and the normal day to day stuff folk do that even a trip to Lidl is a shock to her. She is telling us the prices of stuff and that as if nobody has went there other than her. Does she not realise that buying food and making the dinner is what everyone does?
Her going on holiday is more normal for her whereas for us normal folk that is something we would maybe document as out of the ordinary 🤷‍♀️

• Heart