Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Honestly, she’s really that stupid. I don’t use the word stupid lightly, but she’s as thick as champ! (That’s mash potato with spring onion (scallions) Toni) 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
I'm howling she's an absolute dose. 🤣 Paul and MM standing there completely unimpressed and her out squealing "I'm lurrred it's proper Jupiter" 🤦

• Haha

Instaluva18

I see the reality of returning to normal life has hit Toni hard today she's in an aul rant.

The lights aren't as bright in Creggan heights heheheheheeheee🤣 poor peasant she is having to actually be a mother, wife and work boo hoo ye heurebag🤭🤧🤣🤣🤣

Pop a few calming pills in ye, now I've to go get off here and make the dinner something Toni Tit wouldn't have in her vocabulary 😛🤣🤣

Walking fucking advert for Valium today and can someone tell me what the fuck is going on with her chin😨 u could pop a beer cork with it it's that sharp😉🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

donegalwarrior

Chatty Member
While on the cruise in April, M took 3 turns and needed paramedics. At what point did she decide to come home? She didn't. She finished her holiday. God forbid her son ruin her holiday.
He could of died but didn't give a fuck

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
I’m not defending her at all but Toni thinks she’s flat out working because she was raised in a family of people who didn’t work. Surrounded by people who make a living from claiming benefits. Most of us know what a days work is, including shift work, she thinks a couple of hours here and there is hard graft. It’s ridiculous but a product of her environment. She grates on me in every way 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
I have the same length of hair as nitonia and mine is twice as thick and it literally takes me 10 minutes to dry and straighten, why does she even bother to get dressed up with her hair like that, shower or not i wouldnt feel clean, i am a single mother of 3 small children and one has additional needs and i still find the time to shower and wash my hair there is no excuse for it
Nitonia 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

darkcherry14k

A child needing 15 teeth removed is nothing short of neglect. It’s harrowing.

To be honest, seeing that on Toni’s stories yesterday, really did tug on my heart strings. I believe she had a very unhappy childhood, an ominous upbringing in general. I’m not making accusations but her father gives me the absolute creeps for several reasons. The man is a walking red flag. I’ve been told by an acquaintance who knew the family that the mother “wasn’t right in the head” all of Toni’s life.

I believe when Paul met her, he more or less took her under his wing and saved her from the life she had. They both know that. It’s why she can’t function without him and why he enables her behaviour and doesn’t leave. All that being said, many of us have had negative childhood experiences and trauma but choose not to let that define us. I don’t desire to dislike anyone in life, but Toni does not have any likeable qualities whatsoever.
Your spot on, her childhood doesn't sound like much of a childhood at all and then Paul came along and she latched onto him and can't let go. As you say no excuse for her now she's an adult she should know right from wrong and at the very least basic hygiene but I get very bad vibes everytime I see that mother, she looks like she's a real nasty piece of work and the dad....🙈

hello899

VIP Member
I just googled it and basically FeelUnique is an online store for selling products, she's paying them a fee and commission for what she sells..Just shows that she obviously has a mountain of stock that isn't selling

• Haha

Derrygal20

That 4 hours took me to the fair ! God love poor Toni never gets out the door for more than 4 hours 👀

Derrygirl21

Come on ladies (again I assume) ..
1. She has that many big brand name belts but now lives in gym leggings
2. She has that many bottles of perfume but blatantly doesn't wash herself to give a true scent of her perfume, she sprays over the pong of her sweat
And 3. she has that many pairs of jeans and trousers but when she's not in gym leggings she wears the same jeans days in a row with yesterday's knickers still in the leg!!

She's a lep and quite frankly I don't know how the knickers hadn't leapt out the window and down the street.

Like everything else her "organising" is all for show - likely because we know she'll soon be submitting the figures for the salon and like she's been trying to tell us "I've paid up for this and that" she's still only posting stories to try to flaunt what she has.

As for the calorie counting but not including the oil and sauces used to cook it in nor the cheese she fires on top and mixes through - Toni love, you can "calorie count" all you like if that's what you're loosely trying to call it and you can go to classes and other days go and walk on the treadmil but you truly can't out-train a bad diet which is exactly what that is that she has on show daily

Last edited:
  • Heart

hello899

VIP Member
I have never in my life seen a person with so many infections, surely she might see the fact that poor hygiene is the common theme here.

• Sick

hello899

VIP Member
I get that she has a monitor but why can she not get up of her ass and go and interact with Maddison, the poor child has no stimulation at all, he's given a dummy amd an ipad and left in his caravan room alone. Its beyond cruel, why can't he be downstairs with them while watching a movie.

No tea just coffee

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ!!
I just don’t know why the mother is supposedly a scumbag. I’ve always felt wile sorry for her for being soo poorly because of that blood transfusion mess up. She seemed like she was great craic in her day.
Shoot me! Fuckin hell.
She probably is still good craic but has to put on an act for Toni's stories in case pip sees. Although I can't imagine much craic from a woman who "allegedly" covers up her husband's child abuse

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
That reel my god she is a mess and absolutely dillusional it’s scary how she has no awareness of how nasty she is she is completely convinced she is a saint haha
It's so cringy! Nothing annoys me more than candid pics or videos that are clearly staged. 😂 You can just hear her "Wurrrr Paul gone tik a video of me staring off into space lik I don't know I'm being filmed it'll be pure nice for the gram" 😂

• Haha