Colour Me Bootiful #16 Council grants, cryin' rants... Your husband's on his 100th chance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that was where she has all loose skin at tops of her legs I’m nearly sure she’s spoke about it before

Reactions: 1
Maybe the bail lifts where in and took the RR. she doing alota work to the house maybe she has been told to get the house back to the way she got it 🤔🤔
I wondered this too. It seemed to vanish suddenly and if she was upgrading she would put it out there for all to see..

Unpopular opinion here but I actually really like MD. I do think there's a want to be liked in him but I also think there's something genuine there. I know he can be way out there but is he bad or dishonest? I could be wrong

Reactions: 3
I'd have thought if she was trading the RR in for something else she would have at least kept the reg because it was personalised for her and at the time said it meant everything to her for 13 being her lucky number and obviously CMB was her business. I didn't think she would just have let it go just like that without batting an eyelid, as bad as she can be for disposable income and just changing her thoughts on something within a split second. Just seems like there's something more to it for sure

Reactions: 2
I'd have thought if she was trading the RR in for something else she would have at least kept the reg because it was personalised for her and at the time said it meant everything to her for 13 being her lucky number and obviously CMB was her business. I didn't think she would just have let it go just like that without batting an eyelid, as bad as she can be for disposable income and just changing her thoughts on something within a split second. Just seems like there's something more to it for sure
It only costs £80 to keep the number plate even if its not on a vehicle so she would be stupid to have paid for a plate and then let it go, I'd say she has gone back to a mobility car because we all know she loves a freebie

Reactions: 5
It only costs £80 to keep the number plate even if its not on a vehicle so she would be stupid to have paid for a plate and then let it go, I'd say she has gone back to a mobility car because we all know she loves a freebie
This was exactly my thoughts. The cost to keep the reg in comparison to what it would have cost to have the reg in the first place is minimal. That's why I didn't think she would let it go just like that.
I'd say sooner rather than later it'll be a new motability car for sure. As I said previously the Peugeot 3008s are all the "in" cars at the minute especially because of space wise etc so wouldn't be surprised in the next wee while seeing one on her stories if whatevers being driven at the minute isn't motability already

I think go fund me can be open to a lot of frauds. Look at LS @ heal the hurt. He did GFM for his charity lots of times. Took the money and went abroad with his gf. Claiming it was a spiritual retreat. 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I think go fund me can be open to a lot of frauds. Look at LS @ heal the hurt. He did GFM for his charity lots of times. Took the money and went abroad with his gf. Claiming it was a spiritual retreat. 😂
Omg did he, that's awful

In a word, no. He’s a dose. Have a read at his thread. https://tattle.life/threads/micky-d...dor-for-sleeves-teeth-hair-entertainer.28165/

Spat my coffee out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don’t agree with “just giving” pages purely to raise money when someone dies. Doesn’t sit well with me. Did the families give their permission? Were they even asked? It would be different if the page was set up to raise money for safety equipment or Foyle search and rescue (who are phenomenal), but pages like this set up as a knee jerk reaction to a tragedy make me uncomfortable.
I agree, he jumped on the tragedy at Enagh Lough. Then heard he was in Strathfoyle at the vigil. If you want to do good, do it privately.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is she delirious from after driving home with that flat tyre or what about that ice cube story 😳
I really cannot believe the level of stupidity and I mean that in the nicest way possible.
The "glass that's still pretty full" .. Jesus it had absolutely nothing at all to do with the giant ice cube floating on the top that has melted slightly and detached itself from the glass 😳
Also, talk about sounding patronising when she was shouting out that business for Fah. Why does she feel the need to use the voice and that tone then she's back to normal derry motormouth within seconds for sure 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Is she delirious from after driving home with that flat tyre or what about that ice cube story 😳
I really cannot believe the level of stupidity and I mean that in the nicest way possible.
The "glass that's still pretty full" .. Jesus it had absolutely nothing at all to do with the giant ice cube floating on the top that has melted slightly and detached itself from the glass 😳
Also, talk about sounding patronising when she was shouting out that business for Fah. Why does she feel the need to use the voice and that tone then she's back to normal derry motormouth within seconds for sure 🤦‍♀️
She was as fake too when she was saying it you could clearly tell she was being as white washed as duck

Reactions: 6
The amount of clothes in that woman's wardrobe and she continues to wear that while looking jumpsuit over and over and over 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.