Colour Me Bootiful #16 Council grants, cryin' rants... Your husband's on his 100th chance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me that feels it was inappropriate that poem being shared on fb about it then ‘Derry’s angel’ MD setting up a GFM for the families. It seems insincere ie are you doing it to make yourself feel better

Reactions: 10
Is it just me that feels it was inappropriate that poem being shared on fb about it then ‘Derry’s angel’ MD setting up a GFM for the families. It seems insincere ie are you doing it to make yourself feel better
If I was to donate to raise funds for their families it would NOT be through MD !

Reactions: 8
I know and like you said, alot of people are paying there respects to the family and friends of the 2 boys. But why is it wrong that Toni is doing it.
Now, I'm not a fan of Toni so don't come for me lol.
You can say it's posted on her social media for attention but isn't that what everyone else is doing too. You don't post on social media to not want or get attention. So I do think it's unfair to call her out of what seems to be OK for others to do.
I am 50/50 completely on this comment in no malicious way at all to the person that has posted it because I respect them. It is posted on her social media for attention to her page because there has been people from Derry asking for shares on her stories knowing she has a large following and her reading and not replying. Also her sharing is a good thing but she just chooses when she wants.. she wants attention to her page, she doesn’t even care about her own waine so how can she care for others?

Reactions: 6
It’s called virtue signalling. Toni does it to make her LOOK like a good person when she’s actually rotten to the core.

Reactions: 13
She told me she bought it herself, during one of my encounters with her. Sure you couldn’t believe her oath, up to all the sculduggery of the day 🤨
She's quite the one for the stories as we know, so that gave me a chuckle as I myself had an encounter with her where she proceeded to try to make it sound better for herself by "not having enough credit" therefore was the reason for being turned down. Her hole! More like black listed. But at the time of the conversation myself and my mum where in for LVLs with Paul back when he wasn't long crowned the Lash King and this is what she was telling us. Then involving him in the conversation along the lines of "you'll sort it and pull some strings for me won't you babes" then laughed and said sure he's mad about me this years .. 🤢🤢

That latest story she posted about Ms day at school has massively irritated me. We 'think' it went well and he can't tell us.
Like the bigger majority of children in that school ranging from Nursery to 6th year, the kids can't come home and tell their families how there day has been and what they've done because they don't have the ability to do so. Due to that reason alone, for YEARS, over 4 to be exact an app called Seesaw has been piloted, approved and fully rolled out by AS&C. Every single teacher and every parent has got access to the app with their own child's individual profile which is a closed conversation only the class staff and parent can access. There is another tab where messages can be shared from the teacher to all parents of the kids in that class together for shared messages etc. Undoubtedly, Ms profile is loaded with pictures/videos and comments per day (even moreso now in the initial settling in days at the beginning of the year) so I know for SURE she knows exactly to a T how his day has been, through getting continuous correspondence from the class staff from he got to school and even after he's returned home

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
SPOILER ALERT! my homosexual brother met Paul at GA in derry. Gays anon 🤫 apparently he had been with the dad 1st..wtf?🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
SPOILER ALERT! my homosexual brother met Paul at GA in derry. Gays anon 🤫 apparently he had been with the dad 1st..wtf?🤔
Bit of a breach of their “Anonymous” code of conduct there. Very unfair of your brother to disclose this information IF it even happened or even exists 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_2022-09-02-08-15-55-25_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
didnt have time to get bored 😴 it really is embarrassing when she says she ignores the trolls but has wee digs like this after reading the comments about herself on here lol

Reactions: 5
Totally agree and these people doing this would not even acknowledge the members of this community under normal circumstances..
They are very private good people and i dont think they would appreciate all this

Reactions: 7
Totally agree and these people doing this would not even acknowledge the members of this community under normal circumstances..
They are very private good people and i dont think they would appreciate all this
Derry has such a wonderful community but giving money doesn't make problems go away for people. It is also breeding a culture where people are exploiting things, they send MD or PR a message asking for something when the majority of them can afford to buy it themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm from Donegal but I do hear MD mentioned fairly often and I've seen him out here in bars. Is he a really good wee being or something!?? There's some thought of him it seems

Reactions: 1
Abs
Mr Chippie food while going to the gym, wtaf..Mr Chippie is greasy enough when fresh without sweating in tinfoil..I have never seen anyone with such a bad diet after gastric sleeve
Absolutely no point in her going to the gym and eating like that, a Chinese and then a chippy the next night. You can out run a bad diet Antonio!

Reactions: 5
I'm from Donegal but I do hear MD mentioned fairly often and I've seen him out here in bars. Is he a really good wee being or something!?? There's some thought of him it seems
In a word, no. He’s a dose. Have a read at his thread. https://tattle.life/threads/micky-d...dor-for-sleeves-teeth-hair-entertainer.28165/

Yeah and I met beyonce in link 47 lastnight
Spat my coffee out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Derry has such a wonderful community but giving money doesn't make problems go away for people. It is also breeding a culture where people are exploiting things, they send MD or PR a message asking for something when the majority of them can afford to buy it themselves
I don’t agree with “just giving” pages purely to raise money when someone dies. Doesn’t sit well with me. Did the families give their permission? Were they even asked? It would be different if the page was set up to raise money for safety equipment or Foyle search and rescue (who are phenomenal), but pages like this set up as a knee jerk reaction to a tragedy make me uncomfortable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I don’t agree with “just giving” pages purely to raise money when someone dies. Doesn’t sit well with me. Did the families give their permission? Were they even asked? It would be different if the page was set up to raise money for safety equipment or Foyle search and rescue (who are phenomenal), but pages like this set up as a knee jerk reaction to a tragedy make me uncomfortable.

I totally agree with this, I know and have worked with many of the Kerala community they are kind and hardworking people of great faith. I can’t see the families accepting money from a GFM I would imagine they will donate it to a charity

• Heart
Maybe the bail lifts where in and took the RR. she doing alota work to the house maybe she has been told to get the house back to the way she got it 🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.