Colour Me Bootiful #16 Council grants, cryin' rants... Your husband's on his 100th chance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well we all knew the gym wasn’t going to win the debate😂! Ps what is up with that jumpsuit.. she has NO style!
She’d make a great Halloween costume

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The amount of clothes in that woman's wardrobe and she continues to wear that while looking jumpsuit over and over and over 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I don't understand that, she has thousands of pounds worth of clothes. All colour co ordinated, and wears that hideous thing. I'd see through it if it was nice and/or comfortable. But looks rotten and like it was rip the vag and hole off ye

Also owning it? Nah close it up. Just cause you turned yourself into a titless wonder doesn't mean every one wants to see iy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nothing makes me feel instantly sick more than the sound of her blowing kisses. It actually give me the creeps! Rotten

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Think Toni Tit might have got Paul's words mixed up she thought he said he loved me....he said he loved men🤭😅🤣🤣

Away off on another outing next week and then looking for a ticket swap for Garth Brooks so she doesn't miss out the week after. duck me committed wee mother and wife she is, sure she never gets out🙈🤯

Plus that playsuit/jumpsuit is a thrush infection waiting to happen🤮🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The amount of clothes in that woman's wardrobe and she continues to wear that while looking jumpsuit over and over and over 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Makes a change because everything else for when she gets "dressed up for Sunday Funday" gets worn once and never sees the light of day again like the suitcases and suitcases of clothes she buys and forgets about

Reactions: 5
Why do we need 6 pictures of just her, wearing the same outfit, in different poses on her grid 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
She must have hid her tits in the back of her closet next to Paul 😅🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is she searching for a sign from her angels on her toes or is she feeling that yeast infection coming on?!😝🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
4 of those pics were to show off her new coffee station, unit, kitchen thing. Cos she's never showed us it yet, nor the new table and chairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.