Colour Me Bootiful #16 Council grants, cryin' rants... Your husband's on his 100th chance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for CMB trolls

Round of applause for @secondhandnews for the title, a stand out winner (as far as I can see) with a whopping 29 likes ๐Ÿฅฐ

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ

There were some brilliant suggestions this time around. She really is the gift that keeps on giving our Toni โ˜บ

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Started a recap earlier on my break but it timed out. My damn full time job got in the way ๐Ÿคฌ If only I could work two half days a week, pushing up eyebrows with a brush and claim every benefit the system allows ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Anyone fancy the recap?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
More danger of someone looking to break out of Tetris palace than break in, letโ€™s be honest ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That chandelier hasn't been washed or even dusted since the day it went up..No sign of Paddy these days, wonder if him and Paul had a lovers tiff

• Haha
Reactions: 4
See skin care is her latest fad ๐Ÿ˜‚ she switches her obsessions more often than she changes her knickers

• Haha
Reactions: 4
not to derail but Iโ€™m dying to know how Kiera is affording everything! Drenagh ainโ€™t cheap, Dubai and Maldives honeymoon, sheโ€™s flat out with her farfetch deliveries and now her Gucci sliders ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘€

Reactions: 3
not to derail but Iโ€™m dying to know how Kiera is affording everything! Drenagh ainโ€™t cheap, Dubai and Maldives honeymoon, sheโ€™s flat out with her farfetch deliveries and now her Gucci sliders ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘€
She's in an industry that's easy to avoid tax.
If I didn't pay all that tax and national insuramce a month, I would have a better life style

Reactions: 5
I wonder exactly the same thing. Everything is designer and even if she was doing cash in hand jobs constantly it wouldnโ€™t cover what sheโ€™s buying. She has to be in debt to her eyeballs

Reactions: 3
Her wedding was booked for over 3 years so I assume they were saving? I donโ€™t understand it either, the income and the lifestyle couldnโ€™t possibly match. As the saying goes though, money talks but wealth whispers ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Itโ€™s all for show too.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.