Colour Me Bootiful #16 Council grants, cryin' rants... Your husband's on his 100th chance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not even going to use words to describe the outfit but the coffee station is ridiculous, another oversized, unnecessary tack fest..the smoked glass behind it is horrific..its like an old dresser that ypu would have in a farmhouse or if going shabby chic when it was a thing

Reactions: 5
Shes completely overreacting to that question about Madison. She clearly can’t cope with him so why wouldn’t someone be curious about that?

Reactions: 10
She said she was going to the gym for her mental health and because she doesnt go anywhere but work or the house

She's kidding no one, she does duck all to look after him. She has an audacity coming after that person like that. She's raging and crying so when it happens she'll be like yous I never wanted this

The whole I pray me and husband never fall out of love, what? Has nothing to do with it. Or maybe then she will actually have to do something herself

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Shes completely overreacting to that question about Madison. She clearly can’t cope with him so why wouldn’t someone be curious about that?
I know this will be unpopular but M is getting bigger and stronger while her and Paul aren’t getting any younger, I’d say it’s been playing on their mind as he gets closer to adulthood and it’s like she says, it’s hit a nerve. Not sure why someone would want or need to know something that personal about a child’s care needs tbh. Doesn’t matter how much you hate Toni, she’s his mother and to me that was an inappropriate question by anybody’s standards.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh sweet Jesus it's the snot and sniff show!
Nothing like making someone else's birthday about you lol

Toni..don't ask for any questions get to know me shite if you don't like the ones sent to you..simple!

Reactions: 14
Also she chose to answer that and make it and her answer public. All for attention on someone else's birthday

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know this will be unpopular but M is getting bigger and stronger while her and Paul aren’t getting any younger, I’d say it’s been playing on their mind as he gets closer to adulthood and it’s like she says, it’s hit a nerve. Not sure why someone would want or need to know something that personal about a child’s care needs tbh. Doesn’t matter how much you hate Toni, she’s his mother and to me that was an inappropriate question by anybody’s standards.
100%!! I can't imagine being in that position and being asked that insensitive question I'd of went clean off my head at the person sent it which I'm sure she has done and rightly so

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I get it might of hit a nerve but that was a complete overreaction. I’m sorry but they have him in respite care that much anyway their away that much so it’s an obvious question.
She chose to address it - if it annoyed her that much she could have just ignored it. Don’t try and bring shame on the person that asked the question.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I get it might of hit a nerve but that was a complete overreaction. I’m sorry but they have him in respite care that much anyway their away that much so it’s an obvious question.
She chose to address it - if it annoyed her that much she could have just ignored it. Don’t try and bring shame on the person that asked the question.
Agree. For any other person i’d feel so bad for them if someone dared to ask them something like that but Toni makes it obvious how much of an inconvenience M is so don’t feel sorry for her one bit. Maybe she should get home and get him out to school instead of crying in the galgorm

Reactions: 13
She didn’t need to share it or even acknowledge it! All for the Toni “poor me” attention seeking show.

Any other new thread title suggestions?

Reactions: 7
She didn’t need to share it or even acknowledge it! All for the Toni “poor me” attention seeking show.

Any other new thread title suggestions?
Imagine being away for your "friends" birthday Nd crying like that because someone asked you a question that you CHOSE to answer..She has openly told us before that it was her first time feeding Maddison so we know that she is ot the hands on caregiver.
I dont believe anyone asked that question its her usual passive aggressive way of addressing issues discussed here

It's a strange question to ask. Unless you want to get blocked.
I would say, she wrote this herself. She knows it's going to happen so she's getting her story out there first. Just put on a fresh coat of mascara for affect.

• Haha
While she's commenting on her favourite outfit she's ever worn, this is mine. This is mine because it gives me proper belly laughs that she reads tattle probably daily, let's on she doesn't, yet acts like Mystic Meg and this is the perfect costume/outfit to go along side it

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
While she's commenting on her favourite outfit she's ever worn, this is mine. This is mine because it gives me proper belly laughs that she reads tattle probably daily, let's on she doesn't, yet acts like Mystic Meg and this is the perfect costume/outfit to go along side it
Edina Monsoon!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.