Colour Me Bootiful #16 Council grants, cryin' rants... Your husband's on his 100th chance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm curious.how many more years of school does m go.like will he do u lower 6th upper 6th.if he's in 5th year this wud b his last year of school.how will she cope then wen he's home 24/7 12months a year.i do feel bad for them we shudnt judge cus wen our kids grow and leave the nest we get our lives then.they will have a grown man child who will need constant care.its a sad life for m he cud have had a great life had he no medical issues.i cud cry for him.
He would have a great life if he had a mum who cared for him. Put him in a routine, take him to sensory places, created some sort of sensory at home.
Rather than running off every 5 mins and leaving him.

Reactions: 16
If that was any normal hard working special needs mother you would definitely question the need to ask such a question but Toni makes it clear on a daily basis she cannot be arsed with M, she can’t look after him on her own anyway, she’s left her child in the last few weeks more than I’ve left my dog. If M had a sensible routine suited to a special needs child on the days he isn’t at school he could be more manageable. Imagine when he leaves school and he’s with them all day. Even I would whack the bleep if she tried to take me to Mr bleeping chippy 4 times a week!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I would never judge someone for handling a disability how they handle it. M is obviously better off with his daddy who actually cares for him...but in terms of that useless toe rag of a "mother". She doesn't deserve him. She uses him for attention and exploits him. She spends one night with him and wants a bleeping blue Peter badge. She's horrible neglectful and vile. I personally don't know how I'd cope but I know sure as hell I wouldn't exploit any child or use them. She's a bleeping hallion

Reactions: 12
I'm curious.how many more years of school does m go.like will he do u lower 6th upper 6th.if he's in 5th year this wud b his last year of school.how will she cope then wen he's home 24/7 12months a year.i do feel bad for them we shudnt judge cus wen our kids grow and leave the nest we get our lives then.they will have a grown man child who will need constant care.its a sad life for m he cud have had a great life had he no medical issues.i cud cry for him.
The school M attends has got lower 6th and upper 6th then they have a followup year called post 16 for the year the kids turn 19 so he still has a while until he'd be leaving the school

Reactions: 2
Then there is normally daily centres and places for children with needs like his to attend when they finish school.

Reactions: 4
He will probably go to maybrook its next to ardnashee school, didnt want to disturb the teachers to find out how he got on at his 1st day as they are busy enough ... wouldnt that be different if it was a hairdressers appointment or a restaurant table she was looking for

Reactions: 6
He will probably go to maybrook its next to ardnashee school, didnt want to disturb the teachers to find out how he got on at his 1st day as they are busy enough ... wouldnt that be different if it was a hairdressers appointment or a restaurant table she was looking for
She's lying again anyway because she's continuously updated on an app called Seesaw which I mentioned before which is filled throughout the day with comments/message, photos and videos.
Also why is she saying in her answer today "we don't even know yet" his first day was last week .. I can assure everyone reading this that she had multiple updates last week as she has every other day of the school year too 🙄

Reactions: 12
She's lying again anyway because she's continuously updated on an app called Seesaw which I mentioned before which is filled throughout the day with comments/message, photos and videos.
Also why is she saying in her answer today "we don't even know yet" his first day was last week .. I can assure everyone reading this that she had multiple updates last week as she has every other day of the school year too 🙄

Wouldn't surprise me if she was too stupid to know about that app.

Reactions: 6
I'm still laughing at her saying that's why she's a workaholic, maybe even more than I laugh at her calling herself a mother

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So this morning she's in bed crying at the galgorm, then said getting up to go to the spa. Then tonight she posts a photo saying finished work for the day. Did she come home from the galgorm after a spa and go to work ? How did she have time. By the time she teared and snottered the bed, had a spa, drove to Derry, there'd be no time to work

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She really is an advertisement for how not to get plastic surgery. She looks like a woman in her 50s who has gone too far with the botox!
She is terrible. Also that sniffing and Fleming in her videos actually turns me. It's disgusting and so bad mannered.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is looking at her bleeping phone when she away in Galgorm at £1000 a night (exaggerated I know🤣)

she doesn’t give a flying duck about her son, she spends more nights out of that house house than in the house

she 100% is laying down the ground work for when she ships him off to residential care so she can be free from him

she is a complete CU next Tuesday
💯 Agree with you.
She posted today that no one wants to put their child in a care home coz they can't look after them. You never look after him Toni dearest and when you do you post continually about how difficult it is. You clear off at every opportunity. That child looks at you as if you are a stranger. The way you shove the camera in his face is just so sad. Sit with your son, cuddle him, play with him and form a bond with him. It breaks my heart how you treat him and turn on the tears for pity. Be his mammy. Stop being so self centered and selfish !!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have commented on here many times about Toni and laughted and made jokes. Called her out on behaviour but just came here to say this evening.....I never knew we had so many registered Special Needs assistants on here!! and I say that sarcastically because the majority of us do not know what life with a child of complex needs is like. And people are giving their opinions on what she should be doing, what they would do like they're experts.

The person who asked that question had no right at all!!! it is not just, right or fair to ask any parent of a special needs child that.

She is selfish and pleases herself alot of the time but we don't see inside the 4 walls of that house 24/7....but that child is well cared for. The look he gives his father says it all. He is kept clean, and seems happy in the home environment and I am not prepared to be on here and say nothing when other days am happy to take the piss. Credit where credit is due.

I know she's a dose but that is her child at the end of the day and it's too personal and not any of our business. And the person who asked that would have solely been for badness I don't care what anyone says.

And I know what putting a nappy on a active toddler is like so I can't imagine the strength that takes to take care of maddisons needs. So for once I am not criticising her for going to the gym either.

• Heart
I have commented on here many times about Toni and laughted and made jokes. Called her out on behaviour but just came here to say this evening.....I never knew we had so many registered Special Needs assistants on here!! and I say that sarcastically because the majority of us do not know what life with a child of complex needs is like. And people are giving their opinions on what she should be doing, what they would do like they're experts.

The person who asked that question had no right at all and!!! it is not just, right or fair to ask any parent of a special needs child that.

She is selfish and pleases herself alot of the time but we don't see inside the 4 walls of that house 24/7....but that child is well cared for. The look he gives his father says it all. He is kept clean, and seems happy in the home environment and I am not prepared to be on here and say nothing when other days am happy to take the piss. Credit where credit is due.

I know she's a dose but that is her child at the end of the day and it's too personal and not any of our business. And the person who asked that would have solely been for badness I don't care what anyone says.
That person could be in the same position as Toni and may have been looking to see if that was a possibility for them if they needed it or have a family member in that position

No point blowing smoke up Tonis ass and assuming that person asked in badness. Toni however did share it in badness to garner sympathy. She's openly shows how little she is there and has also openly said how little she does, even as much as when she gave him his first tube feed

Yes the child is well cared for but that's nothing do with Toni so credit to whoever does look after him

Exactly it's her child and she openly talks in front of him like he's an inconvenience and plasters him everywhere for sympathy. Maybe you should have a word with her about keeping it private and then maybe people won't talk or pass opinion on things made public.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.