Colour Me Bootiful #16 Council grants, cryin' rants... Your husband's on his 100th chance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was an older range rover. Do they do older cars under that scheme? From what I know range rovers are tit heaps of cars and unreliable so wouldn't be surprised if it packed up. Would also imagine she would have went cliche and got the evogue if it was motability. Seems the in thing to do at the min.

I know alot of people are paying respects to that awful tragedy but that fucker needs to keep her nose out. She has two beautiful children she doesn't give a duck about. She's the most non empathetic twit going. It's always obvious she shares for attention and not because she cares.

Reactions: 9
I totally agree, her content is not appropriate for her so called work page, I unfollowed a girl in town also, all she had up on her so called business page is where nice to eat, her laying in her bed, her two kids, or an asos order delivered,
Some people are absolute dickheads
[/QUOTE

Me too - bet it was the same doll!
I totally agree, her content is not appropriate for her so called work page, I unfollowed a girl in town also, all she had up on her so called business page is where nice to eat, her laying in her bed, her two kids, or an asos order delivered,
Some people are absolute dickheads
Me too - I bet it was the same doll!

Reactions: 3
Well Well Well. Miss hidey hole is doing quite a number of weddings. The photographer asked if they could take a photo of her doing the brides make up and she said " Only if it doesn't go on social media " Then said her trolls had followed her before and damaged her car. The bride did a Thank you post naming all the businesses but hidey hole wasn't mentioned. 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
The LandRover was 2011 so highly doubt it was motability
The new "in" for motability cars are the Peugeot 3008s but they're taking around 6 to 7 months to have sorted so I wouldn't be surprised if that's what she has next.
Also the personalised Reg is still registered to the Land Rover. I never thought in a lifetime she would get rid of it but then again if she doesn't have a personalised number plate that she's told everyone about, she might have a tiny chance of having herself and her ma out and people not recognising the car. On the other hand as usual shes showing its something else she's happy to just dispose of

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
The convertible could be a courtesy car while the Land Rover is being fixed. Not that she ever mentioned there was anything wrong with it. Some places will give you a run around car if the original is taking longer than expected.

Reactions: 2
The convertible could be a courtesy car while the Land Rover is being fixed. Not that she ever mentioned there was anything wrong with it. Some places will give you a run around car if the original is taking longer than expected.
Totally understand, I know dealerships offer this as part of your deal with them and your warranty but the white box hasn't been taxed or MOT'd from last year

Reactions: 4
I know this has probably been asked and answered a wile ago but do use remember when she got the RR she stepped off the plane and paul was greeting her at the airport with it and she claimed it was a surprise and she didnt even think she got accepted for the finance ..... surely she would have to sign to be told shes accepted and their not just going to hand over the car to her husband to 'surprise' her with it??

Reactions: 8
I know this has probably been asked and answered a wile ago but do use remember when she got the RR she stepped off the plane and paul was greeting her at the airport with it and she claimed it was a surprise and she didnt even think she got accepted for the finance ..... surely she would have to sign to be told shes accepted and their not just going to hand over the car to her husband to 'surprise' her with it??
I might be completely wrong but the way I took it was that because she wasn't able to get finance, Paul took the car out on his name and his details to give to her then he arrived at the airport with it and the big bow etc because he got it for her because she couldn't get accepted herself for it

Reactions: 6
I might be completely wrong but the way I took it was that because she wasn't able to get finance, Paul took the car out on his name and his details to give to her then he arrived at the airport with it and the big bow etc because he got it for her because she couldn't get accepted herself for it
Omg I never knew this!!! Thirsty as duck!

Reactions: 2
She told me she bought it herself, during one of my encounters with her. Sure you couldn’t believe her oath, up to all the sculduggery of the day 🤨

Reactions: 3
Mr Chippie food while going to the gym, wtaf..Mr Chippie is greasy enough when fresh without sweating in tinfoil..I have never seen anyone with such a bad diet after gastric sleeve

Reactions: 7
I know alot of people are paying respects to that awful tragedy but that fucker needs to keep her nose out. She has two beautiful children she doesn't give a duck about. She's the most non empathetic twit going. It's always obvious she shares for attention and not because she cares.
I know and like you said, alot of people are paying there respects to the family and friends of the 2 boys. But why is it wrong that Toni is doing it.
Now, I'm not a fan of Toni so don't come for me lol.
You can say it's posted on her social media for attention but isn't that what everyone else is doing too. You don't post on social media to not want or get attention. So I do think it's unfair to call her out of what seems to be OK for others to do.

There's NO way that food came the whole way from Letterkenny to Creggan still warm. And even if it did, everything would be soggy after sweating in the tin foil 🤮

Reactions: 7
There's NO way that food came the whole way from Letterkenny to Creggan still warm. And even if it did, everything would be soggy after sweating in the tin foil 🤮
Even the best fish supper in the world is not going to be nice after that journey, she’s full of shitttt

Reactions: 6
I know and like you said, alot of people are paying there respects to the family and friends of the 2 boys. But why is it wrong that Toni is doing it.
Now, I'm not a fan of Toni so don't come for me lol.
You can say it's posted on her social media for attention but isn't that what everyone else is doing too. You don't post on social media to not want or get attention. So I do think it's unfair to call her out of what seems to be OK for others to do.
I Def don't agree with others doing it either. That's just my personal opinion. I'd feel out of place doing it. I don't think it's much different than the last thing she shared about the wee boy in ms class.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.