Colour Me Bootiful #13 I like to lie and my husband doesn’t like to butter my fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why not just say Paul instead of referring to him as the client

Just shows that she has no clients and is pretending that she does

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Will someone tell putin that Toni’s praying for Ukraine so he can’t invade them? I would but wee putz has me blocked

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Not to derail, but has anyone seen passion by Rasta’s stories, ‘BPrefect Foundation’ & new salads she got instead of sandals I presume 🙈 her & Toni must’ve went to the same school 🙈 I just can’t, cracks me up 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not to derail, but has anyone seen passion by Rasta’s stories, ‘BPrefect Foundation’ & new salads she got instead of sandals I presume 🙈 her & Toni must’ve went to the same school 🙈 I just can’t, cracks me up 😂😂😂
Hahahah too busy distracted by the eyelash 🤣🤣

Mother flipping Toni! Jesus she jumps on more bandwagons than a full house of waines in extreme bounce

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Her posts make me so angry..Sharing posts about the tragic and harrowing issues in the Ukraine and then the next post a box of poxy chocolate covered strawberries

Reactions: 17
Whys she letting on she uses Charlotte Tilbury and all for her wedding makeup? We all know she uses her own Chinese tat 🙄

Reactions: 6
She looks like she’s about to do reception desk in a hotel with that black blazer rather than makeup

• Haha
Imagine paying out the fees she charges on your wedding day, to get expired makeup & brushes dampened from the night before after weeks/months of built up product. I’ll pass 😷 also, her makeup is outdated IMO.

Reactions: 8
I think I know the bride tomorrow and she didn't book Toni..the girl she booked has covid and Toni was last resort. I still didn't think she would go woth Toni but she must have been only person available

• Wow
  • Haha
shes too quiet and they are both back working in the salon, something is going on..Paddy the carer seems to be working in Supermacs so I wonder who looks after Maddison

Reactions: 2
Could fry chips in that hair it's so greased off her. 🤢 imagine meeting a bride in that state. Once a dirtbird always a dirtbird.

Reactions: 2
Id say they r shittin it now that the tax year is up n theyll have to declare allllll the grants that they got for covid and probs have d pay a load of money back now

Reactions: 5
Same girl wud pay someone to wipe her arse for her for crying out loud. Never seen her wash a dish in my life. But suppose she makes her bed everyday so she must b totally wiped
Wouldn't get off her hole to get herself a diet coke. She is one lazy woman.

Paul will never make a bartender when they go bust anyway the way he's pouring that drink. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.