Colour Me Bootiful #13 I like to lie and my husband doesn’t like to butter my fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starting to think she's counting how many calories she can possibly take before she bursts her band. 🤔 replacing tea with processed choccocinos is not a better choice.

Reactions: 7
Starting to think she's counting how many calories she can possibly take before she bursts her band. 🤔 replacing tea with processed choccocinos is not a better choice.
i went off tea one year
I had green tea (that one was cheating a little)
Hot water (suprisingly enjoyable)
Or… mad concept, WATER

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Doesn't say much for Hazel as a hairdresser when she has her hair in rollers

I also see that Mr Beauty doesn't name her as a woman who inspires him

Reactions: 5
“Cheers to us women who don’t tear other women down”

are we forgetting the scandal of 2019 tonisaurus? Or are we choosing to hope others forget in our blissful sense of self righteousness and ignorance?

Reactions: 13
“Cheers to us women who don’t tear other women down”

are we forgetting the scandal of 2019 tonisaurus? Or are we choosing to hope others forget in our blissful sense of self righteousness and ignorance?
She may no longer tear them down but she still doesn't pick them up and support any woman, or business

Reactions: 7
Jesus she is a dose and a half. She just rambles it's just noise that doesn't make sense. How often she says "As I say" cause all she's doing is repeating herself.

She loves to get it in there that people tried to destroy her. 🤣 get over yourself you bleep you tried to sell untested, unlicensed knock off products to women and teens with no idea what ingredients were in them.

I don't think she realises that Aunt Sally was a character from Worzel Gummage who had pink cheeks and not her actual aunt. I'm howling 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Blood sweat and tears went into the formula and design.........
At least we know the ingredients list this time then 🧐 🤣

The packaging is so cheap and nasty 🤢 how is she not embarrassed?

What a lying piece of 💩 she is. Nothing but a con woman. The audacity astounds me!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.