Colour Me Bootiful #13 I like to lie and my husband doesn’t like to butter my fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really is one greasy creepy looking bastard 🤢🤢 why spend all that money on surgery when this is what you'll be pretending to wake up in bed next to forever.
Screenshot_20220320-104203_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Nobody asked her nothing about the trip/costs. You can see by the engagement on her posts this trip hasn't gone down well with her followers so she is coming on to justify why they and mm deserve it
I’d love to know how people asked her anything as she’s had comments on stories disabled for at least 2.5 years and there are very few comments on her posts 🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s a liar. “normal people”? Does she mean people who work for their money and save to afford Disney holidays? Does she mean people who aren’t lazy, lying, selfish, narcissists? Does she mean people who bring ALL their children on holiday? Toni certainly is not the slightest bit “normal”.

I’m just going to say it, I’m a proud Derry “wan”. I’m proud of my city, proud of it’s people and proud to talk about it wherever I go or whoever I meet, but I’m so embarrassed that anyone would think she is an example of what Derry folk are like. There’s strong accents, then there’s her. There’s colloquialisms and slang, then there’s her. There’s being lazy, then there’s her. She’s an affront to Derry and a constant source of embarrassment 🙈

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Search Liz and Joy on tattle to see what others are saying about them being Tea Spill
Yeah I know some people think it’s Liz but personally I don’t think it is. Liz and Joy were in Dublin one weekend and they went live at the same time as teaspill to “prove” it wasn’t them, I suppose they could’ve given someone else access to the account but I still think the spelling and grammar is too good to be Liz lol

Reactions: 5
Yeah I know some people think it’s Liz but personally I don’t think it is. Liz and Joy were in Dublin one weekend and they went live at the same time as teaspill to “prove” it wasn’t them, I suppose they could’ve given someone else access to the account but I still think the spelling and grammar is too good to be Liz lol
Yeah that sounds like a setup.
Does Tea Spill go live often?

Reactions: 1
[/QUOTE]
Someone mentions on here Maggie Mae never smiles and today she has up "Smiles for Miles" 🙄 deffs having a wee read on here I think?!
This is too funny. And what forced smiles they all are.

I find it hard to believe she is able to enjoy any of that with the camera out constantly. I know we want to capture memories but seriously. She's going on as if she's some big influencer showing people how Disney is "done".

Reactions: 9
Is it just me or do yous ever feel a tension between Toni and Paul when she's videoing like they really loathe each other? It's so awkward but when she's wandering around acting the influencer you can always see him giving her dirty looks and MMs the same. They're absolutely mortified to be seen with her. I'm sure she thinks it's a joke but you can't fake that kind of hate.

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or do yous ever feel a tension between Toni and Paul when she's videoing like they really loathe each other? It's so awkward but when she's wandering around acting the influencer you can always see him giving her dirty looks and MMs the same. They're absolutely mortified to be seen with her. I'm sure she thinks it's a joke but you can't fake that kind of hate.
yep he looks disgusted today at her anyway

what about the pants with a heart shaped hole in the bum😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
With mother's day approaching thought it was appropriate to remind a few that it took a global pandemic and Paul isolating for her to learn to peg-fed and do all the caring for her then THIRTEEN year old.

13 years of doing what exactly before she had literally no option but to care for her son.

Absolute scum.
WHAT????? She didn’t know how to peg-feed her own child!!!!! I worked in community nursing and it was one of the first things I learned. 3 sessions showing me how to do it and carrying it out myself and I was signed off. It’s easy.

She’s an absolute weapon

I still cannot believe her comments about living in m shadow then also near saying a normal child first, she said along lines of imagine you had umm then a special child, but caught herself before saying it. Absolutely disgusted by her comments that day

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I canny believe she was cutting about the Pirates of the Carribbean ride with the flash on the whole way through the queue and after. Like absolutely just disgraceful behaviour, I dunno how she still manages to shock me

I searched for the tea spill 2022 page it comes up like this.

As for Toni’s Disney posts - they would break your heart knowing there is a child not there who would love it.
What gets me is she kept posting videos of the queues and saying M would hate this as if she’s trying to justify it to everyone BUT M wouldn’t have had to queue in the long lines. He’d have got priority admission to everything and accommodations made for him 😡

Reactions: 19
What gets me is she kept posting videos of the queues and saying M would hate this as if she’s trying to justify it to everyone BUT M wouldn’t have had to queue in the long lines. He’d have got priority admission to everything and accommodations made for him 😡
That's all bullshit for her to make out like she thought about him. Sure she was raging she had to queue at all like the "normal people"

If she had brought M she would have gotten on before the rest of the plebs but sure then MM would have had to live in M's "shadow" for the weekend 🙄

She's just an asshole who likes to spend M's money but not actually care for M in any way shape or form.

And she can come on and pretend she's thinking of M all she wants but we know the truth. M is a weight around her neck and only gets wheeled out when she wants/needs a bit of attention for being his "mammy" 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.