Colour Me Bootiful #13 I like to lie and my husband doesn’t like to butter my fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THE NERVEE!!!! Of her to say she is comfortable in her own skin when she's had more alternations done than a wedding dress! More stitches in her than my granny's ww2 Teddy bear! She's impossible. She really does believe she is the victim.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her diet is shocking 🤣

I've said it many many times, she needs psychological help. When she continues to believe she can get the fat sliced off her she will never change her relationship with food!

Reactions: 8
It drives me insane that this dafty can't pronounce her own surname.

The only Gallhigers that I know are from Shameless.

Oh wait a second? There is more than just one similarity now that I think on it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It drives me insane that this dafty can't pronounce her own surname.

The only Gallhigers that I know are from Shameless.

Oh wait a second? There is more than just one similarity now that I think on it 🤣
Thats my sisters married name too, it drives her batshit how she says it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She takes more interest in her food than she does her children ..... its actual excitement showing f*%king chocolate bars .... sorry calorie counting necessities and you can hear the fakeness when talking about M

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20220301-101818_Instagram.jpg

Day 1 of the diet going well then. I don't think she realises a strawberry and a strawberry dripping in chocolate do not hold the same nutritional value. 🤦‍♀️ Doesn't count as your 5 a day if its covered in chocolate you ejit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She takes more interest in her food than she does her children ..... its actual excitement showing f*%king chocolate bars .... sorry calorie counting necessities and you can hear the fakeness when talking about M
She can't be bothered with that child at all and it's painfully obvious

Someone please tell Toni the devout Christian, it’s Shrove Tuesday, not Pancake Tuesday 🤦🏻‍♀️.

The. Way. She. Talks. Is. Ridiculous 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guys some tea, so my best friend is gay and he’s from around Derry area but he’s on a website that meets guys (Not Grindr) and he has just got naked pictures of Paul, the en-suite in the bed room seems to be a popular place of him taking the pictures 😂😂😂 can but can’t believe it!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Guys some tea, so my best friend is gay and he’s from around Derry area but he’s on a website that meets guys (Not Grindr) and he has just got naked pictures of Paul, the en-suite in the bed room seems to be a popular place of him taking the pictures 😂😂😂 can but can’t believe it!!!
for some unbeknown reason, I really want to see these pictures. I think it’s to believe it. Or else see that ToniTears has taken them, professionally 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can you put up screenshots but kinda blank them out a bit because us trolls are called liars

for some unbeknown reason, I really want to see these pictures. I think it’s to believe it. Or else see that ToniTears has taken them, professionally 🤪
Me too

I can’t believe he’d be that stupid to do that and get himself caught. Derry is a very small place that could easily out him

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.