Colour Me Bootiful #13 I like to lie and my husband doesn’t like to butter my fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he always have a separate room when they go away? Surely he sleeps in the same room as her at home?
That wee blade has a face you'd wana slap she always looks so smug. No doubt Toni well stop somewhere tomorrow and get him 1 of them touristy tshirts my family fucked off again and all I got brought home was this lousy tshirt

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I honestly want to report the two of them! I’d like to know where exactly his DLA goes. I know he’s entitled to it but I think it should be removed from them two and put into the care of his social worker or something

Reactions: 10
I honestly want to report the two of them! I’d like to know where exactly his DLA goes. I know he’s entitled to it but I think it should be removed from them two and put into the care of his social worker or something
I would do it! I don't know where to start but I'm hoping she'll have a few reports to the social to come back to.

Reactions: 6
Does he always have a separate room when they go away? Surely he sleeps in the same room as her at home?
It's a few times now we saw they had seperate hotel room. When it was first mentioned on these threads, they made it there mission to post as much as they can of them in the same bed in hotels. And we just discovered again about the seperate rooms.
The lady doth protest to much.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The three of them make me sick. I cannot stand the sight of any of them. MM is her mothers daughter anyway.

I’d unfollow but she’s too entertaining and I’m waiting for her karma 😉

They really are vile, disgusting, benefit scroungers. There’s no way her doing eyebrows 2.5 days a week and a random bride here and there and him laminating eyelashes (or whatever the f**k The lash king/ CMB cosmetics does), pays for their lavish lifestyle. The poor cretters “rent a chair” money can only go so far too. Words fail me - but their day is coming.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Does Paul have 'lips like strawberry wine ' tattoo..are they actually for real

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Whats with going on like MM is 8. And the whole my wean is so innocent and ach look at her at disney. Half the town knows she had wee girls tormented at her last school. duck all innocent about her and treating her like an 8 year old is weird

Reactions: 14
Wtf is she wearing. Also...should children under 16 be getting acrylic nails or gel polish? I'm sorry and I'm not putting the child down as she is a product of them two disgraces....but the nails are cheap looking on such a young child. Whopping if I'm being blunt. That poor girl never had a chance

Reactions: 5
and also turned off responses to her stories because she knows rightly everyone would have something to say about how fucked up her behaviour as “mother” is

Reactions: 3
She must be ripping MM's the spit of Paul and looks nothing like her. I can see all the "mini me" posts now. M on the other hand is her twin, but she probably hasn't spent enough time in his company to notice

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.