Colour Me Bootiful #12 No cats allowed because no one likes pussy in her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is every derry instagrammer obsessed with people not liking them, see a local weightloss influencer done a copycat of Tonis

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is every derry instagrammer obsessed with people not liking them, see a local weightloss influencer done a copycat of Tonis
I might offend a lot of people here but there's a type of "Derry girl" who has to be the centre of attention at all times. They are spiteful, jealous and God forbid someone looking or doing better than them 🙈 now this isn't all Derry girls because the majority are the salt of the earth but there is a small number who have this wicked, competitive streak in them.

Reactions: 14
Got it straight away hahah. Haven't seen her in a while to be honest but did follow her. Always thought she was grand...there's one I can't stick at the min ... A big factor of disliking this mammy full of banter is that I saw she is in cahoots with Toni. Anyone who even remotely links with Toni can't be much of a decent person

I might offend a lot of people here but there's a type of "Derry girl" who has to be the centre of attention at all times. They are spiteful, jealous and God forbid someone looking or doing better than them 🙈 now this isn't all Derry girls because the majority are the salt of the earth but there is a small number who have this wicked, competitive streak in them.
100% nail on the head, it's tragic but true!

Got it straight away hahah. Haven't seen her in a while to be honest but did follow her. Always thought she was grand...there's one I can't stick at the min ... A big factor of disliking this mammy full of banter is that I saw she is in cahoots with Toni. Anyone who even remotely links with Toni can't be much of a decent person
She’s a dose. I didn’t know she was involved with Toni though. Puts me off her even more.

Reactions: 6
I'm a Derry girl all my life, 47 years old, I couldn't care less, who is doing what, who is doing who, who buys this, that, tat
I don't like people taking advantage of others, I don't like liars,

As for the weigh to go, she's a mouth piece jumps on every bandwagon just like titles toni from Creggandale fairyland

• Haha
I'm a Derry girl all my life, 47 years old, I couldn't care less, who is doing what, who is doing who, who buys this, that, tat
I don't like people taking advantage of others, I don't like liars,

As for the weigh to go, she's a mouth piece jumps on every bandwagon just like titles toni from Creggandale fairyland
100% .. wants to be a mixture of Toni, Bunch, Solomon and tries to be so funny but just comes across loud and mouthy. My waines give me the dirtiest looks when they hear her voice.

• Haha
Is it normal that all them ones working in Toni's salon wear like hoodies and leggings to their work? Just think it's really unprofessional looking.....I mean your one who's birthday it is looks like she's dresses for cleaning the house......
Toni puts up a story in a hoodie and leggings to go clean her mothers house. She must cling to this forum and every word said

• Haha
I don’t think it’s limited to Derry, I think it’s the way some people are, we are just seeing it more because they post it on social media.

Reactions: 4
Toni puts up a story in a hoodie and leggings to go clean her mothers house. She must cling to this forum and every word said
That will be her practicing for her new cleaner position when she realises her beauty treatments aren't worth Jack tit and she ain't an influencer 🤣

We've had Creggandale Toni, Western Toni, cry baby Toni, Filthy Toni and Holiday Toni and now we have.... FUTURE TONI 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think it’s limited to Derry, I think it’s the way some people are, we are just seeing it more because they post it on social media.
Yes, that's probably the case. Just thinking of the girls I have personally encountered over the years 😆

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.