Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Can you do one of your famous recaps please
At this stage, I think a recap would take me a week 🤣 I see there are some new members though so just off the top of my head, to summarise Toni in the laziest way (just like our queen)…

Husband Perfect Paul the slave, she may not be his “type”

Children M & MM. We don’t discuss them, only Toni’s lack of privacy and respect for them on social media

Social housing - commandeered bedroom adapted for her son. Decorated it like a caravan.

Weighloss surgery

Scandal

Boob reduction surgery

Pending court case?

Scandal continues, millionaire business partner gone. (Cliona)

MUA - works 2 half days a week doing brows

Make a wish foundation bedroom for son - looks like a kitchen

Pandemic strikes - Toni does what she wants but likes to preach rules to others

Squandered Covid grant money on home renovations to her social housing. New bathroom, new kitchen, new everything in the house, glass wall pending….

IKEA trips for hangers

Paul got Covid, couldn’t cope with own children.

Tears and snotters on stories

Travelled for cosmetic surgery (nip, tuck etc) to foreign country with Covid positive husband while whole family should have been isolating.

“I’m alive”

Meals in bed

Wound infection

5324 visits to Dr’s

Jade Holland Copper equestrian chic

£200 wellies

The hats

Unwashed hair 🤮

Mirror selfie’s showing all 🙈

Unwashed body 🤮

Cookery demos 🤢

Coat press/ Pantry 🤦🏻‍♀️

CMB cosmetics, Estée Lauder nervous 😬

Shitty stick 💩

Juicy Luci 💋

Where’s the ingredients?

Council investigation

Black Friday deals but don’t spend money

Shop local - dress from Lithuania

Staff do - poor me

Butcher showdown

Money burning a hole in pocket, don’t tell tax man

Hotel stay - freeloading family

Parents etc - aka the Clampett’s

Possible bankruptcy pending

No friends

No employees

Do as I say not as I do

Illiterate

Warehouse sleepover featuring portaloo

Biggest hypocrite

Hates brides

No pussies 🐈

11:11

Prays for us headers

GIF Jesus

Please feel free to add 😎

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

derrydynasty

It’s as if she needs the validation of brain washed individuals commenting and messaging her being all “Toni bbz dnt evn worri abot dem h8rz bbz, Der nt worf it u r a fab ma 2 dem 2 angles n u r ma idal xoxo luv u loadz bbz frum champagne-Chrystal-Mercedes-bmw-Mary Doherty frum ballymac”

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I am almost afraid to write this incase Our Toni puts up a post about jealousy .. but how in the absolute fuck does she do it? She works 3 hours per week and spends the rest of the hours. People r busting their balls working every hour god gives them to pay mortgages, car insurance, kids lunches, diesel, groceries and utilities and have just about enough for chipper at the weekend. This isn't jealousy im feeling. I wouldn't want her life. My kids love their parents and r happy and content. Im in a happy relationship but we fight like every couple about silly things. Everything i have is my own (may not be much but enough for us) i would have this over her sham life any day, but there r people really struggling to have kids, struggling to keep businesses afloat and may be in a low place and here she is trying to live the life of a millionairess. All fur coat and no Knickers. The system here is a disgrace, them kids deserve more especially M. That critter mustnt know stability its actually heartbreaking. I couldn't leave my puppy as often as she leaves her kids 😫
Apologies for the rant but when is Karma going to bite her in her non existent ass!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

hello899

VIP Member
What a lovely relaxing place to go and get your treatments done…full of work men working away 🙄
The salon should be closed while work is being carried out but how could anyone relax listening to her.
That salon is a walking health and safety issue..I emailed Larne Dental this morning asking for clarification as to whether they reached out to Toni or is she reached out to them, I have a screen recording of the conflicting stories and if I don't get a reply I'm going to send it to Advertising Standards because there are lies being told somewhere and if people are going to spend money they are entitled to the truth

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Blonde Aries

VIP Member
I find that video quite disturbing, firstly it's a business page, very unprofessional

Secondly, she is in dire need of having her medication reviewed, it's clearly not working

As for Paul videoing that, he should be ashamed of himself

I don't find it funny, I think it's pathetic

Clearly, something is brewing and it's annoying the f**k out of her,

Reactions: 25

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
She NEVER has her messages turned on but they are turned on today? She’s so full of sh*t!!!

Toni - the whole country have been doing regular lateral flow tests for months. You are an absolute moron.

As you love to indulge in a wee quote or five, here’s one I read the other day which most certainly applies to you;

Better to keep silent an let people think you are a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt”

Shut your big stupid mouth and parent your children ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

darkcherry14k

Notice how she just HAD to show her louis V bag while pouring that cuppa! This woman talks absolute shite on social media, harping on about how unimportant material things are to her but her Instagram stories show this is bollocks! Material things mean EVERYTHING to her, she continually proves that! She also shows how little her children mean to her, she is away every week from her kids, M needs routine and it's continually disrupted by her, who is even looking after him while they swan off every opportunity? We all need a break but these two take the piss!

I cant even with this dickhead today!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

passthepopcornnai

Chatty Member
The larne dental video is so cringe! Why did you choose larne dental Toni? Well I seen blah blah blah results blah blah blah and “I immediately contacted ye’s” hah correct me if I’m wrong but did Toni not say she paid another company, larne dental reached out to her and she forfeited the £500 deposit to the other company?

also when the dentist has to tell a 40 year old about her personal hygiene hahaha ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 20

HarryPotHead

VIP Member
Aww Toni, did you spend some time reading tattle, did some of it sink in? Aww, are ye ragin? 😂

Toni likes to appear that she's living the best life and is a super influencer blah blah blah

If she was so good, why does she never promote the same company twice? Surely if you did such a good job the first time you're gonna be asked back 🤷🏻‍♀️ company's would be falling over themselves to get access to your followers,

If your life is so great Toni, why do you spend weeks at a time in bed, spend so much time online crying into your phone, why does your hair go unwashed for weeks and months, cos your so happy in your life?

She needs medical intervention, talk therapy and to remove herself from social media. Start small Toni, try to be a better mother and wife first and then you can start working on being better for your community, maybe you can start unscrubbing the dirty stain you leave on people wherever you go and you might be able to retain some friends and actually be as happy as you claim to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Underated29

God, I’m pissed off with her shite today already. I’m not being funny, as a nail tech myself, I feel so sorry for the girl that has rented a chair in her salon. We all start somewhere and there’s no shame in learning. BUT that girls nails are not good! Cuticles and sidewalls are flooded, no cuticle work done, they’re bulky, the apex is all out of wack. The polish isn’t smooth and seamless. I’m sorry but I’m going to take a stab in the dark and say the girl isn’t qualified with the standard of work. Toni is literally only letting the girl in her salon to cover her bills, she won’t last long.

Toni you cunt, AT THE VERY LEAST support the girls that are in your salon by using their services yourself. It doesn’t look good when your raving about them but don’t personally use them. Cannot wait til the day karma bites you hard.

• Heart

throwawaykid12

Good on Kiera! More than fit for Toni the cretin. Suit her better to get a wash than on slabbering about feeling like she’s starting a new job in the morning, what a fucking cunt hahaha. How obvious could she make it that she’s digging at Kiera!

Be the best thing Kiera ever does for her and her business! Hopefully she’ll let a few cats out of the bag on how horrible Toni really is 🤫

Toni, you’re a dirty has-been who was outed as the nastiest bitch in Derry - crying about cats in houses as if they’ll be many brides looking to book you anyway. 700 odd nip to get called bent eyed 🤣 As if she’s an oil painting too! Brass necked as fuck. Your business is failing, you haven’t a friend to your name, you’re a dirty tramp with flea’s hanging off you, that matted nest on your head is living, throwing a bit of makeup on will do nothing for you only show how much of a lazy, smelly bastard you really are.

Would fit you better to sort your life out at your age, spending it laying in that grovel of a pit, the mattress must be radioactive by now fucksake! Get a fucking wash, get off Instagram and look about your wanes, try and do a days work and stop claiming every benefit going to spend on shite that you’ll cry over in a weeks time. Rant over x

• Heart

Nora Fenn

Chatty Member
If your son was in an emergency situation being attended to by paramedics at what point does it occur to you to take a picture of the ambulance for Instagram? Glad to hear he’s recovering but I do wonder what goes on in her head at times.

• Wow
Reactions: 18

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
Notice how she just HAD to show her louis V bag while pouring that cuppa!
Just coming on to mention that. When she's at home she looks like a Foyle Street gutter rat in her scraggy greasy unwashed nit nest and bogging stained clothes breaks out the LV to go away so she can pretend she's important. She's honestly so deluded it's insane! I've never seen a more text book case of narcissistic personality disorder. Wonder if she'll be claiming DLA for that next 🙄

I find that video quite disturbing, firstly it's a business page, very unprofessional

Secondly, she is in dire need of having her medication reviewed, it's clearly not working

As for Paul videoing that, he should be ashamed of himself

I don't find it funny, I think it's pathetic

Clearly, something is brewing and it's annoying the f**k out of her,
I think an only fans page is brewing, judging how fond she is of getting her flaps out recently 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
A puffball skirt and wellies, sweet Jesus 😭

Never mind curing cancer or resolving poverty the Angels are out here like a member of Queer Eye deciding Toni the tits horrible fashion choices. She's definitely double dosing these meds this week She's all over the place.

Funny how for such a religious god fearing woman She's still too lazy to get out of bed and go to mass 🤨

• Haha
Didn’t she go to martina Collins in Belfast and they told her the filler used wasn’t approved or something but she also admitted to putting ice on it after it was done which you aren’t supposed to do. It did look awful tho
Yeah she did a big video like she was fronting an expose on fucking Spotlight.
“I’ve been reliably told this filler that was used wasn’t even FDA approved!!!!”

Totally unaware the FDA is an American organisation and we have different rules here.

Know what else isn’t FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approved?
Kinder Eggs.

Just because the yanks haven’t approved it doesn’t mean it’s dangerous.
The woman is an absolute liability.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Beautygirl

How unhappy in urself and ur life must u be d spend ur holiday time makin videos n puttin up posts d try and get at people!! Am mortified for her the second hand embarrassment is killin me!!

passthepopcornnai

Chatty Member
I feel sorry for that waine of hers! Deserves so much more than a ma like her! She’s obvs doesn’t care that she’s a shit mother because there’s no maternal bone there! I’d say MM is more like a friend than a daughter! I’d say Pauls trying to over compensate hoping his love of a good sausage will die down! Honestly I can’t tell what’s worse, the loveless marriage or the lack of parental responsibility!

That waine is only a cash cow for her.. never once seen her buy anything for him that’s actually his! Surely this obvious and blatant theft/fraud is obvious to HMRC… it’s not like they don’t have derry offices!

Also do they go to PIP reviews? I know people genuinely unwell and there wiped off the books yet these 2 and the clampets… not a thing wrong and yet living the highlife. I can’t help but think if we put this tattle to bed, her demise would be so much quicker