Colour Me Bootiful #12 No cats allowed because no one likes pussy in her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are living in a council house that is paid for because of the child's disability....now they may have a small amount of rent to pay I'm not sure but if they do it would be very little. The council built on a bedroom and bathroom for the child and Toni took it doe herself! They then renovated upstairs to give MM her own bedroom and ensuite and they threw the poor disabled child into the box room. They receive an awful lot of benefits which that child sees very little of. All while running 2 businesses. This is how they can spend money like there's no tomorrow!
That and the fact that both Paul and Toni are on health benefits (pip) 🤔

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I see Frankenbody has ANOTHER post to tell us how much she doesn't care. 😅 It's obsession level at this point, what a waste of money to go to another country just to be the same bitter witch you are at home.

In typical dirtbird fashion unless all those reels were created on the same day she wore the same two piece the whole time she was there. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Unless the 3 videos were taken on the same day. The dirt bird wore the same bikini throughout her holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lads come on! She was on holidays and she read tattle and spent that WHOLE DAY ON HER HOLIDAYS to create a week's worth of content for us 🤣

Lol does it sting a wee bit Toni when you read here? It must do, since you've gone to soooo much effort to tell us your not bollered 🤣

When I go on holiday I don't give two flying fucks what's happening at home cos I'm enjoying my holidays with my hubby.

Maybe your so bitter cos you haven't had any D for so long love 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Wonder what she reckons she will achieve by making those videos. I comment on here and her videos don’t change or effect my life in anyway. She’s only drawing attention to tattle and creating new followers on her tattle thread 😂

• Haha
Lads come on! She was on holidays and she read tattle and spent that WHOLE DAY ON HER HOLIDAYS to create a week's worth of content for us 🤣

Lol does it sting a wee bit Toni when you read here? It must do, since you've gone to soooo much effort to tell us your not bollered 🤣

When I go on holiday I don't give two flying fucks what's happening at home cos I'm enjoying my holidays with my hubby.

Maybe your so bitter cos you haven't had any D for so long love 🤣
Wonder did she spend as much time checking in on her kids that she left at home?...........

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If rasha can still comment on the posts, toni hasnt figured it out yet even tho i posted the obvious the other day lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well she had to show off her lip fillers. She ages herself horribly. Haters implies people are watching cause they are jealous. No one is jealous. Its like car crash telly

In typical dirtbird fashion unless all those reels were created on the same day she wore the same two piece the whole time she was there. 🤢
[/QUOTE]

Would that surprise you considering she showed everyone the suitcase full of clothing from a holiday 3/4+ years ago that she never unpacked when they got home?!
She then said she's considering a pop up shop to sell the bigger size clothes as she'd had the op since- some of them in that case.

Can't see her doing laundry at home never mind on holidays so the stench must be putrid

Would that surprise you considering she showed everyone the suitcase full of clothing from a holiday 3/4+ years ago that she never unpacked when they got home?!
She then said she's considering a pop up shop to sell the bigger size clothes as she'd had the op since- some of them in that case.

Can't see her doing laundry at home never mind on holidays so the stench must be putrid
[/QUOTE]
ETA: suitcase was shown on stories during lockdown

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Notice how she blurred out that girls nails in the recent post. I absolutely thrive off how much she listens to us on here 🤣

• Haha
Is it normal that all them ones working in Toni's salon wear like hoodies and leggings to their work? Just think it's really unprofessional looking.....I mean your one who's birthday it is looks like she's dresses for cleaning the house......

• Haha
Is it normal that all them ones working in Toni's salon wear like hoodies and leggings to their work? Just think it's really unprofessional looking.....I mean your one who's birthday it is looks like she's dresses for cleaning the house......
Would it kill them to wear a uniform like black trousers and T-shirt and a matching apron? The problem is, they are all self employed and inexperienced. It’s not their fault there’s nothing professional about that salon. CMB is a tit show. Thankfully all those weins will move on.

Reactions: 5
NAWWWWW. WHAT IS THAT RECENT REEL

1. Showing she didn’t wear the same bikini, after it being said the other day.
2. Didn’t hold her wobbly bits after it was said the other day.
3, dry shaving Toni… it was said you were barely in the water. Now your Defs not.

Because she’s somebody to remind people what they see online isn’t real. Is she for real 😂😂😂 she’s trying to flaunt this great happy lifestyle. Which she’s far from😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why ?
Why go away, to what looks like a beautiful place..and be consumed with making content to let us all know she's not bothered.
Who does that?
She didn't live in the moment once on holiday.
How sad.
Again, her reels are making me think there is something manic about her.
As for Paul..wtf is he thinking running after her filming this shite.
The pair of them are desperate

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.