Colour Me Bootiful #12 No cats allowed because no one likes pussy in her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Melia Lanzarote, Garden room
Omg the price!!!! Flippin hell who has that kinda money d b throwin round them this time of year!!! Imagine spendin all that money d go away d what looks like an incredible holiday d spend it makin fuckin stupid videos d try n prove sohin d us 'haters' ..... they both need a good slap!!! N she defs needs her meds changed! But id defs say this is more for kieras benefit than ours! Shes never been this bad before

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sweet mother of God WTF!!! That jiggling in the shower 🤢🤢 there goes my Sunday fry!!
1644145284038.png

If I seen that running round a holiday resort I'd be running in the opposite direction like the road runner!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
has she ever been diagnosed with BiPolar disorder? She's showing serious signs of a manic episode. She is obsessed with other people. Worrying behaviour especially as a supposed professional and living with children. I worry for the two youngsters.
Toni, ur manic behaviour is giving us the skids, sort yourself out for the sake of ur kids.

Reactions: 12
Holy Christ almighty…
That reel is 👀
I’m so embarrassed 😓
Her doctor needs to sort her meds out

Reactions: 4
Jesus, who in gods earth can afford that much PER NIGHT on a room when your on benefits and work 2/3 days a week. Unbelievable.
55F9D8D8-F040-4CF1-BB5E-371C5816FEB6.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
has she ever been diagnosed with BiPolar disorder? She's showing serious signs of a manic episode. She is obsessed with other people. Worrying behaviour especially as a supposed professional and living with children. I worry for the two youngsters.
Toni, ur manic behaviour is giving us the skids, sort yourself out for the sake of ur kids.
THIS HAS TO BE NEXT THREAD TITLE!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She really just wanted to show off that hotel didn’t she? 🙄

She needs professional help ASAP.

I don’t understand the way they spend money. My partner and I work full time and we are comfortable but we could never justify that extravagance. It would have to be a very special occasion and even then I’d be thinking of all the other things the money could have gone towards, house, kids, family holiday etc. She says she wants to own a big house in the country but all she does is waste money that she could use for a deposit. The way they spend, she could have had a house years ago. I just don’t get it.

Toni, nobody is jealous of you. People are watching you for the drama and the inevitable downfall. You need proper professional help. Please seek it soon.

Reactions: 11
Omg I’m cringing , she needs to stop 😂😂 pls stop ! It hurts my eyes 😂 another note , it takes a while to make them videos and the time she is wasting , lord god . Take me a bit of effort to take a snap of the pool when I’m on my holidays ffs

Reactions: 3
She really just wanted to show off that hotel didn’t she? 🙄

She needs professional help ASAP.

I don’t understand the way they spend money. My partner and I work full time and we are comfortable but we could never justify that extravagance. It would have to be a very special occasion and even then I’d be thinking of all the other things the money could have gone towards, house, kids, family holiday etc. She says she wants to own a big house in the country but all she does is waste money that she could use for a deposit. The way they spend, she could have had a house years ago. I just don’t get it.

Toni, nobody is jealous of you. People are watching you for the drama and the inevitable downfall. You need proper professional help. Please seek it soon.
Thing is tho she probably can’t get a house because she can’t declare all that cash in hand money so it has to be spent somewhere!

Reactions: 3
Omg the price!!!! Flippin hell who has that kinda money d b throwin round them this time of year!!! Imagine spendin all that money d go away d what looks like an incredible holiday d spend it makin fuckin stupid videos d try n prove sohin d us 'haters' ..... they both need a good slap!!! N she defs needs her meds changed! But id defs say this is more for kieras benefit than ours! Shes never been this bad before
How much are we talking😆 don’t have the effort in me to go and look

Reactions: 1
Absolutely mortified for her and Paul with those videos. I don't give a tit what she says..she was clean full the whole time or is just seriously mentally unwell. She is a middle aged woman going on like she's some young popular instagrammer. All that surgery you'd expect her body to be mildly attractive but it's just like a sock filled with shite tied in the middle.

I'm starting to feel really sorry for her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've called it from day one
She's a cocktail of Katie Price and Kerry Katona

She's off her trolley, as for Paul he needs a good boot in the head, his behaviour and attitude encouraging that behaviour is wrong on every level,

I personally think she needs a social worker,

Reactions: 9
Sweet mother of God WTF!!! That jiggling in the shower 🤢🤢 there goes my Sunday fry!!
View attachment 1043422

If I seen that running round a holiday resort I'd be running in the opposite direction like the road runner!!!!
She literally has no muscle tone at all on her body its just saggy fat as you can see the way her thigh is hanging.

As for Paul I always took the fact everyone saying he's gay etc as banter on here as a joke, I'm starting to believe it now with the cringe shite he writes underneath her embarrassing videos. No "reel" man would put shite like that up online

Reactions: 6
She literally has no muscle tone at all on her body its just saggy fat as you can see the way her thigh is hanging.

As for Paul I always took the fact everyone saying he's gay etc as banter on here as a joke, I'm starting to believe it now with the cringe shite he writes underneath her embarrassing videos. No "reel" man would put shite like that up online
It's honestly the strangest body I've ever seen.

Rectangle hips, bulgy stomach, No chest, sagging jowls, turkey neck, back rolls for days and legs that would remind you of a wibbly wobbly wonder.

She's only spend any time fixing the front the rest has gone to tit. 😅

Reactions: 2
It's honestly the strangest body I've ever seen.

Rectangle hips, bulgy stomach, No chest, sagging jowls, turkey neck, back rolls for days and legs that would remind you of a wibbly wobbly wonder.

She's only spend any time fixing the front the rest has gone to tit. 😅
You are spot on look at her back on those reels it's pulled together and stitched too tight as it's creased. It's so sad she wants the perfect body and paid so much on it but eats like crap and wouldn't even think to join a Gym and maybe she might have a body worth bragging or flaunting then

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.