Colour Me Bootiful #12 No cats allowed because no one likes pussy in her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know how she can justify charging this! Stand outside the shop and demand 55 valid reasons why she should be paid this

Correct me if I’m wrong but did Toni say she doesn’t drink? Might be wrong but is this wine?
She probably planned on having that glass in the pic to get everyone guessing, cause she knows she harps on about how she doesnt drink, the attention seeker that she is.

Reactions: 5
She doesnt drink. The bottle by the pool isnt open and whats in the glass looks to clear to be champayne/prosecco/cava, etc. Its water.
20220207_234530.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Must be going out of town today she's all blinged up in fake Louis V and chains like a shanty speed dealer. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
An eye earring to keep evil eyes away, what about that lips earring. Its not keeping your crappy lipsticks away

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I Don't believe a word that comes out of her lying mouth, I reckon she drinks, it's the only excuse for her unhinged behaviour on holiday apart from a manic episode. I think Paul took the videos cos she was full.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Naw i honestly dont think she drinks. Could you imagine her on drink? duck lol.
I think she is just so obsessed with her haters and posts just for them.
When youre gossiping about someone on social media, the others will go online to check it out. Giving them more attention.
She gets more attentioning doing this shite than anything else.
Also, if shes acting wierd and and speech is slurring or what ever, i think it could be an issue with her meds and its very common. Its about finding what works for a person and hers might be a bit off.

Reactions: 5
Any new thread title suggestions? She’s given us lots of material this past week 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Paul and his tattoo of Jackson 🙄 that dog is stuck that Wendy house of yours 24 hours a day,never walked, never played with. It just exists in your home. bleeping bore off.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Just seen her post today about words having an effect etc . Says fuckin her , and what she said about those brides!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.