Colour Me Bootiful #12 No cats allowed because no one likes pussy in her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its as though she does this shite toward the end of her thread so we have content to create a great title for the next thread lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are duvet covers and sheets disposable in their houses? I don't see them ever having their covers changed, she films herself making the bed with them whilst new then that's it, they're on the bed for the best part of the year until she buys new ones and films herself remaking the bed again 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I priced it for a week in March (for the craic lol) £3.5k for the 2 of us.....but that's all inclusive......
Tbf you can get some cracking deals if you go through a travel agent 🤗
Our honeymoon was 4k online and we got it for just over 1600 and the place was empty 😔

Reactions: 2
Tbf you can get some cracking deals if you go through a travel agent 🤗
Our honeymoon was 4k online and we got it for just over 1600 and the place was empty 😔
Aye and Lanzarote is dear at the best of times...not dear when you get there, but decent hotels etc are dear to stay in....

Reactions: 4
Aye and Lanzarote is dear at the best of times...not dear when you get there, but decent hotels etc are dear to stay in....
Sure it's infested with minge mites now from derrys biggest smellbag. I hear they ended up renaming it to Lanzagrottie when she left. Only our Toni could put anyone off an entire country 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I didn't think she done standard make up anymore ? I thought she only done wedding makeup

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.