Colour Me Bootiful #12 No cats allowed because no one likes pussy in her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't think she done standard make up anymore ? I thought she only done wedding makeup
She did say this a while back but I see recently she's been posting pics of standard makeup. Probs because she's getting less income from her Chinese tat!

Reactions: 2
You can tell for a fact she doesn't write her own captions under her bitter nasty posts because they're all spelt correctly and not filled with that god awful "Wurrrrrrr" sound when she can't think of something to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You can tell for a fact she doesn't write her own captions under her bitter nasty posts because they're all spelt correctly and not filled with that god awful "Wurrrrrrr" sound when she can't think of something to say.
Whurrrrr is almost as bad as U S E. Who even says use? Why can’t she just bukkin say “yousens” like the rest of us?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What are these lines drawn around her legs and dress 😂
If you're gonna promote body positivity please stop with the bad photoshop, there is nothing wrong with your body, just own it ffs
Still photoshopping and facetuning when you've spent a fortune on body surgery 🤔
Clearly you need some help mentally if your new body needs edited Toni

Reactions: 5
If your gonna live in a villa, the only villa you'll be in is villa Gransha ya nut job

As for her hair, it's soooo bad, those dark roots and ginger ends is more chav Creggandale than villa Rosa

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd rather stand at the door of her salon and burn 55quid than let that filthy witch near my face with Chinese make up and then witch about me 😂🤣

Toni, at this stage love your not even worth 20 quid
I want to know how she can justify charging this! Stand outside the shop and demand 55 valid reasons why she should be paid this

Correct me if I’m wrong but did Toni say she doesn’t drink? Might be wrong but is this wine?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I want to know how she can justify charging this! Stand outside the shop and demand 55 valid reasons why she should be paid this

Correct me if I’m wrong but did Toni say she doesn’t drink? Might be wrong but is this wine?
She's full of absolute shite. Shes been full in enough of her videos lately by the looks of it. And the bottle near the pool...why pretend if you're so proud of not drinking. Top class asssssholeeee

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.