Colour Me Bootiful #12 No cats allowed because no one likes pussy in her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Colour Me Bootiful💄

Fresh for 2022, unlike Toni 🤮

Congratulations to @The original derry girl for the winning thread title 👏🏻👏🏼👏🏽👏🏾👏🏿
It’s a good’un!

New year, same old Toni, hypocrisy rife, do as I say not as I do attitude, hair still unwashed, wearing the same tracksuit since Christmas Eve. Thankfully we can’t smell her through our phones!

She fairly keeps us entertained anyway 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Away for her booster dressed like bo’selecta ffs. Shape of it! I love a good tracksuit myself but by Jesus wear a T-shirt underneath so the pit smell doesn’t seep in 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Can you do one of your famous recaps please
At this stage, I think a recap would take me a week 🤣 I see there are some new members though so just off the top of my head, to summarise Toni in the laziest way (just like our queen)…

Husband Perfect Paul the slave, she may not be his “type”

Children M & MM. We don’t discuss them, only Toni’s lack of privacy and respect for them on social media

Social housing - commandeered bedroom adapted for her son. Decorated it like a caravan.

Weighloss surgery

Scandal

Boob reduction surgery

Pending court case?

Scandal continues, millionaire business partner gone. (Cliona)

MUA - works 2 half days a week doing brows

Make a wish foundation bedroom for son - looks like a kitchen

Pandemic strikes - Toni does what she wants but likes to preach rules to others

Squandered Covid grant money on home renovations to her social housing. New bathroom, new kitchen, new everything in the house, glass wall pending….

IKEA trips for hangers

Paul got Covid, couldn’t cope with own children.

Tears and snotters on stories

Travelled for cosmetic surgery (nip, tuck etc) to foreign country with Covid positive husband while whole family should have been isolating.

“I’m alive”

Meals in bed

Wound infection

5324 visits to Dr’s

Jade Holland Copper equestrian chic

£200 wellies

The hats

Unwashed hair 🤮

Mirror selfie’s showing all 🙈

Unwashed body 🤮

Cookery demos 🤢

Coat press/ Pantry 🤦🏻‍♀️

CMB cosmetics, Estée Lauder nervous 😬

crappy stick 💩

Juicy Luci 💋

Where’s the ingredients?

Council investigation

Black Friday deals but don’t spend money

Shop local - dress from Lithuania

Staff do - poor me

Butcher showdown

Money burning a hole in pocket, don’t tell tax man

Hotel stay - freeloading family

Parents etc - aka the Clampett’s

Possible bankruptcy pending

No friends

No employees

Do as I say not as I do

Illiterate

Warehouse sleepover featuring portaloo

Biggest hypocrite

Hates brides

No pussies 🐈

11:11

Prays for us headers

GIF Jesus

Please feel free to add 😎

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
At this stage, I think a recap would take me a week 🤣 I see there are some new members though so just off the top of my head, to summarise Toni in the laziest way (just like our queen)…

Children M & MM. We don’t discuss them, only Toni’s lack of privacy and respect for them on social media

Social housing - commandeered bedroom adapted for her son. Decorated it like a caravan.

Weighloss surgery

Scandal

Boob reduction surgery

Pending court case?

Squandered Covid grant money on home renovations to her social housing. New bathroom, new kitchen, new everything in the house, glass wall pending….

IKEA trips for hangers

Travelled for cosmetic surgery (nip, tuck etc) to foreign country with Covid positive husband while whole family should have been isolating.

“I’m alive”

Meals in bed

Wound infection

5324 visits to Dr’s

£200 wellies

The hats

Unwashed hair 🤮

Unwashed body 🤮

Cookery demos 🤢

Coat press/ Pantry 🤦🏻‍♀️

crappy stick 💩

Juicy Luci 💋

Where’s the ingredients?

Council investigation

Staff do - poor me

Butcher showdown

No friends

No employees

Do as I say not as I do

Illiterate

Biggest hypocrite

Hates brides

No pussies 🐈

Prays for us headers

GIF Jesus

Jesus but this made me LOL

• Haha

Weighloss surgery

Scandal

Boob reduction surgery

Pending court case?

IKEA trips for hangers

“I’m alive”

Meals in bed

Wound infection

5324 visits to Dr’s

£200 wellies

The hats

Unwashed hair 🤮

Unwashed body 🤮

Cookery demos 🤢

Coat press/ Pantry 🤦🏻‍♀️

crappy stick 💩

Juicy Luci 💋

Where’s the ingredients?

Council investigation

Staff do - poor me

Butcher showdown

No friends

No employees

Do as I say not as I do

Illiterate

Biggest hypocrite

Hates brides

No pussies 🐈

Prays for us headers

GIF Jesus

This just won the internet 😜👍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cheeky bastard .. "folks i don't work in Joes" .. well maybe u should have stayed in the house to take down the decorations instead of posting it for the gram then swanning off to a furniture shop and putting it all over your stories, whilst ur wife does the slaving as per usual. I pray that 16:16 Gives me strength for its wearing thin 🙏🏼🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aw Jesus mury and and st Joseph hey ,it's all kicking off at the butcher's ,some poor doll with a certain skill set shall we say 👠👙😉has rang up the butcher's loseing her bap.she keeps getting phonecalls asking what percentage fats in her burgers ,she thought they were haveing a dig at her twin peaks but naw it's a case of mistaken identity and she had to change her name from juicy Lucy to Lucy in the bog with diamonds,I'm away for a we nosey see what the craic is now

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aw Jesus mury and and st Joseph hey ,it's all kicking off at the butcher's ,some poor doll with a certain skill set shall we say 👠👙😉has rang up the butcher's loseing her bap.she keeps getting phonecalls asking what percentage fats in her burgers ,she thought they were haveing a dig at her twin peaks but naw it's a case of mistaken identity and she had to change her name from juicy Lucy to Lucy in the bog with diamonds,I'm away for a we nosey see what the craic is now
I don’t know if this is a genuine troll or not but if you look at their profile this is not the way they write on other threads! someone’s taking the bleep just lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t know if this is a genuine troll or not but if you look at their profile this is not the way they write on other threads! someone’s taking the bleep just lol
I’ve tried, but I don’t understand any of them 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ive just been ignoring them. They sound like a head lol

Also Juicy Lucy's are burgers. Years ago on our honey moon in the US I had them. They are burgers with cheese inside. So technically Toni has called her bestseller after a burger lom

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Ive just been ignoring them. They sound like a head lol

Also Juicy Lucy's are burgers. Years ago on our honey moon in the US I had them. They are burgers with cheese inside. So technically Toni has called her bestseller after a burger lom
And she smells like cheese.......

Here we go again with the camera shoved in the poor wee fellas face!
Poor wee critter and her sitting laughing at him....

• Angry
Hey Derry soul busted 🤣🤣just nipped here for bit of craic as sometimes you need light in the shade and yeas are all funny as.hope use don't mind my little bit of banter IL retreat but might nip in now again because now I'm genuinely now on board xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hey Derry soul busted 🤣🤣just nipped here for bit of craic as sometimes you need light in the shade and yeas are all funny as.hope use don't mind my little bit of banter IL retreat but might nip in now again because now I'm genuinely now on board xxx
You are batshit crazy, you sure you're not a relative of theirs 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Derry girl 13 I'm not a head cheers a fellow tattler haveing some laughs didn't know it would be taken any way than was intended so apologies 🙏

I wouldent know Toni if she was I a line up for crimewatch UK 😳😳👀

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.