Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And what are we saying about the new Miranda pregnancy video? I thought she wanted to adopt?
Total click bait ho.

Reactions: 1
I saw that shared but I've not looked at it. There have been lots of clickbaity pregnancy HINTS lately from her but imho it'd be rich of her to get pregnant after spending two years talking about how she hates pregnancy.

I think she wanted the big wedding and party but Erik didn't want any of it, so what Erik says and wants is what she has to say and want. I used to like Erik but now find him a complete control freak. If they didn't have a kid together I think that ship would have already ended long ago.

Reactions: 4
HEY, WOAH. UNFAIR!

She also eats apple sauce 😂😂😂
and homemade cookies every night ...

i’ve nvr bought the “naturally thin” bit...she also got rid of her crop tops after the baby, but that’s all she wears now...her stomach doesn’t bother me, but her skeletal shoulders & arms do...

check out how many thumbnails she makes showing skeletal arms...

Such clickbait with that last Miranda video trying to bait people into thinking she's pregnant again.

This vile woman

Also does anyone else remember that for Flynn's first birthday, Erik bought Flynn (who was two weeks old at this point) a knife.

Who even are these people?

Last edited:
OH MY GOD

All of her period baiting seems to have lead up to a SPONSORED ADVERT FOR SANITARY PADS and she used this to announce she's on her period and not pregnant and then slides in an ad for menstrual products.

She is so disrespectful.

It's so rude being like "WOOOO!!!! I GOT MY PERIOD I'M NOT PREGNANT"
when there are people out there INCLUDING HER OWN SISTER IN LAW who have struggled getting pregnant and sometimes the arrival of a period signals a miscarriage/baby loss.

How heartless and oblivious is this woman?

Also do we have to hear that she got her period and that she "AIN'T PREGNANT" every month til her bloody menopause?

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She's put up yet another 'I'm not pregnant!' video.

'I take pregnancy tests all the time.' 'I don't take birth control cos I breastfeed my son.' 'I don't want to be pregnant I hated being pregnant.'

She's so irresponsible.

I swear to god she is becoming increasingly unstable.

Also, she's been wearing the same onesie for weeks and REALLY needs to wash her hair.

Reactions: 5
She's put up yet another 'I'm not pregnant!' video.

'I take pregnancy tests all the time.' 'I don't take birth control cos I breastfeed my son.' 'I don't want to be pregnant I hated being pregnant.'

She's so irresponsible.

I swear to god she is becoming increasingly unstable.

Also, she's been wearing the same onesie for weeks and REALLY needs to wash her hair.
She acts like no one else has ever had a difficult pregnancy and now everyone has to hear about it forever

Ooooh boy I'm here for all the Adam McIntyre goss. Anyone who knows the dirt on her first marriage spill spill spill!

Reactions: 3
In regards to Joshua. He made a video saying he was going to release a video on everything but he deleted it... someone talked him out of it - so annoying!

I used to follow Colleen - she her on tour as well, then started to see the cracks!

I didn't really follow her until after she had her baby and then I kind of got bored of her clickbaiting "I'm not pregnant" all the time. Interesting to see where this goes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.