Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw Adam’s video earlier and wowwww....

I think he is young and impressionable. I worry about him and his mental health, Colleen was so important to him and if this is true she REALLY took advantage of him. They always say never meet your idols

Colleen has been saying lately she’s dealing with some stuff behind the scenes so maybe this is it

Reactions: 3
I wonder if there are others she's used to do her work for her? She owes that guy some serious dough.

Just goes to show how stale the Miranda character is

I’m holding out on the divorce goss.

Reactions: 1
I think she wanted the big wedding and party but Erik didn't want any of it, so what Erik says and wants is what she has to say and want. I used to like Erik but now find him a complete control freak. If they didn't have a kid together I think that ship would have already ended long ago.
In her "watch my wedding" video I found it weird how she let the kid plan her whole "wedding" she got the children to write her vows for her wedding withJosh - awkward!!

In her "watch my wedding" video I found it weird how she let the kid plan her whole "wedding" she got the children to write her vows for her wedding withJosh - awkward!!
Between not writing vows for either of her weddings and, in her current scandal, getting an Irish teen to write her twitter content I think we can confirm she had no original ideas or creativity

Reactions: 4
Read this whole thread and surprised the uncle wasnt mentioned? What is the story with the uncle? Shes made YouTube videos (miranda) and in that haters back off show the uncle is in it?

CONSTANTLY

almost every month
to advertise Álways sanitary towels, it was funny-ish the first time. It's old now, and I wouldn't usually invoke 'think of those struggling to conceive' but I'm sure some of her viewers would find it inconsiderate. It's an old joke now, everyone knows how her pregnancy was the hardest in the world, (sarcasm).

Anyway, I can't believe the Adam thing hasn't blown up more, I guess no response is working in her favour as it's not really catching, which as a gossip addict is such a shame.

It was one of the better apologies I've seen, but I think she misunderstood Adam "bringing" Flynn into it, he was making a comparison about feeling let down. I get she didn't go into full details because his parents have shut it down, but yeah it was good but kinda off.

It was one of the better apologies I've seen, but I think she misunderstood Adam "bringing" Flynn into it, he was making a comparison about feeling let down. I get she didn't go into full details because his parents have shut it down, but yeah it was good but kinda off.
She has to remind us she’s a MOMMMM
‘Don’t bring my son into this’ makes the other side sound villainous like they’re attacking a child when all Adam said was ‘I hope Flynn never gets treated like this by someone ‘

Colleen is tactical. Frame yourself as a fierce, protective mama coz it puts you in a good light

Reactions: 5
lurker here, i've been keeping an eye on the whole colleen situation and have looked at her apology.

in my opinion, it's way better than the classic yt apology video. i just think there's way more to the story and there's a 70% chance both sides aren't telling us something (obviously there are things that should be kept out).

in regards to colleen talking about her son all the time, i don't really think it's healthy for her to put her (very) young child on such a large platform. it's really kind of her to share such a valuable time in her life among her viewers, but i just get really sad knowing the type of impact it might have on her child in the future.

Agreed, there’s definitely stuff left unsaid and while I watched the Adam video and saw a sad, naive young fan lured too far into a fantasy friendship, I’ve no idea why Colleen let it get that far in the first place.

It’s just crazy to know how few genuine original ideas she has when that’s literally her job.

I can't believe people are being nasty to Adam when he was literally 13 when Colleen started talking to him. Maybe he did do some shady things, but people are quick to forget that he was literally a child talking to his idol.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.