Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Colleen sits by and let’s people bully him just like when people started bullying her ex husband

She just sits back and says nothing

Reactions: 1
ANOTHER video with pregnancy in the title. I don't understand. She speaks relentlessly about how miserable she was during pregnancy yet keeps fishing for clips by talking about pregnancy. 'Pranks' about pregnancy are so immature and so insensitive to people who may be having difficulties with conceiving. She needs to grow up.

Reactions: 5
ANOTHER video with pregnancy in the title. I don't understand. She speaks relentlessly about how miserable she was during pregnancy yet keeps fishing for clips by talking about pregnancy. 'Pranks' about pregnancy are so immature and so insensitive to people who may be having difficulties with conceiving. She needs to grow up.
*Fishing for clicks

Going on her SocialBlade, they've gone down about half since last year...

Just watched some of Joshuas recent videos - I don’t know what went on with them but my god is he a shell of the person he was, like she messed him up. He’s just so so sad, still all these years later.

Reactions: 4
Every time she pulls out her bleeping ukulele I'm filled with dread. She's just doesn't have a nice voice and it's so awkward that she thinks she's amazing.

Also, how is it even possible that she's lost yet more weight. She's wasting away.

Reactions: 2
More pregnancy clickbait with “taking a pregnancy test” as the title 🤦‍♀️. She’s almost as bad as the Saccone Jolys for this at this stage!

Reactions: 3
Honestly, this woman is bleeping insane. Cannot believe she's taking and filming yet another pregnancy test. She complained about her pregnancy throughout and swore she would never get pregnant again yet keeps releasing videos about doing pregnancy tests. Seriously mental behaviour.

Okay did anyone here knew that Adam McIntyre is that 13 yrs old that ran her social media and she sent the bra and panties too?
ETA: I just saw that someone else here posted about this a few pages previously.

I don’t watch colleen anymore, this came up so I watched it......... she’s thinks it’s rude that people write comments thinking she’s pregnant. Yes, the girl who is constantly baiting pregnancy things it’s rude to ask a woman, which of course it is but not when you bait being it constantly. Honestly this woman is trash, why did I ever support her? I

Reactions: 8
What a massive witch. I’ve seen the woman do about 58 pregnancy tests. Cheek of her

people speculated because there was a time when half her vlogs were about getting pregnant , having another baby...

She's the virtue signal type if I ever saw one. That whole family is one big "look at me", but she, especially, uses her soapbox to tell people the correct way to think and behave. Instead of just acknowledging that some people say stupid tit, she's going to educate everyone on how to be more like her. She probably makes up half of these scenarios in her head just to be able to have profound discussions with the camera.

I think she's gross. When she runs her disgusting hand, that she picks all of the skin off of, along her itchy, snotty, nose, and then burps into the camera🤢. Girl, WTF is wrong with you? That's not #cute, that's nasty. Edit that tit out, and get your hygiene sorted.

Reactions: 7
Give me strength. She is crying because she's put on a bit of weight during lockdown. Girl still looks SEVERELY underweight. She is SO self absorbed and loves trolling with body checks / fake pregnancy videos.

Reactions: 10
Give me strength. She is crying because she's put on a bit of weight during lockdown. Girl still looks SEVERELY underweight. She is SO self absorbed and loves trolling with body checks / fake pregnancy videos.
I know right? I didn’t watch her assumptions vid where she says it’s rude to ask/assume about pregnancy but she baits it hard. And really hard for someone so traumatised by it.

I cant believe she’s looking into getting a dog... for Flynn. Flynn is a kid!

Also the internet is NOT letting Colleen live down the fact she abused her childhood dog so bad it snapped and she had it put down

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Also the internet is NOT letting Colleen live down the fact she abused her childhood dog so bad it snapped and she had it put down
What's the story with the dog?

What is this Woman’s issue? Did she not have a go at people speculating she was pregnant months ago? And she’s still click baiting being pregnant!

She has said she doesn’t want any more babies yet is seemingly always talking about being pregnant and seems to always be taking tests just in case and filming taking them. Just use protection Colleen - it’s not bloody hard!

3D20589E-6C7A-400F-B245-64FE4E4045B9.jpeg

Last edited:

I've never liked the woman, I never understood why she had so much hype around her and I find her burping at the camera and general lack of manners disgusting.

What is that about the poor dog?

She should have no more animals at all, and the fact she is wanting one for her kid is ridiculous. The kid will no doubt tease the poor dog, torment him/her etc, dog could retaliate and there we have it, she has another dog pts.

Or, the dog just won't get much attention apart from on videos and be treated like some object instead of a living being and will just be forgotten about.

Either way, I can't see it ending well for the poor dog :(

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.