Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've always said the hate Cole has for him shines through. She cannot stand him. I think she's a tad jealous that he was kids dad and was involved. She would've preferred him not to be that way she's got all her ducks in a row 😂😂. I mean I'm 💯 sure that wee girl never asked her if she can get called Howat 😂😂 why when her dad's in picture. That was just to get to him. She's a vindictive wee ankle biter whos always got her own way until now. She wants kids and abbie in her bubble. Or maybe just even abbie who knows. Just glad those kids have a real stable person in their lives who doesn't shove a camera in their faces, puts them in danger by posting pics in uniforms so everyone now knows what school they attend. But that's OK it's Cole n abbies World and we just live in it 😂😂😂😂
She try's so hard to convince herself the kids look like her. She even measured Gs ears once and said their ears were exactly the same. That's why this baby is her egg. Because she so obsessed with having kids that look. Everything that comes out those kids mouths about being a Howat or how great Cole is has been drummed into their head and they say it for parental approval.

Reactions: 7
She try's so hard to convince herself the kids look like her. She even measured Gs ears once and said their ears were exactly the same. That's why this baby is her egg. Because she so obsessed with having kids that look. Everything that comes out those kids mouths about being a Howat or how great Cole is has been drummed into their head and they say it for parental approval.
Abbie should be putting her foot down and saying to Cole to stop it. Its messing with young kids head. It's not something a kid comes out with unless dad's not in picture. And the superfans well they are something else honestly. It's cultish and scary sometimes
Cole said kids were happy when they got married after 2 years, well if u watch their wedding video which is freely available to watch on TT and you tube that wee girl is anything but happy. She looks distraught probably knew the road this was taking and her mum was no longer just her mum, she's now mummy abbie as Cole took number 1 spot Be interesting to know if Coles family treat these 2 wee kids as their own?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Abbie should be putting her foot down and saying to Cole to stop it. Its messing with young kids head. It's not something a kid comes out with unless dad's not in picture. And the superfans well they are something else honestly. It's cultish and scary sometimes
Cole said kids were happy when they got married after 2 years, well if u watch their wedding video which is freely available to watch on TT and you tube that wee girl is anything but happy. She looks distraught probably knew the road this was taking and her mum was no longer just her mum, she's now mummy abbie as Cole took number 1 spot Be interesting to know if Coles family treat these 2 wee kids as their own?
It’s so stupid and naive for Cole to hate the children’s father. They wouldn’t even exist without him for a start. Plus, Abbie must have been happy at least for a while with him to have the kids. There’s no reason to hate him unless he’s a very mean man, I don’t know him so I can’t comment on him at all, but I’m sure he’s just a decent man.
If Cole loves the children like she says she does, then she ought to be an adult about it, accept that abbie had partners before her, and for the kids sake try to get along with him. Most definitely if she can’t say anything nice, she shouldn’t say anything at all!!! Poor guy. From his point of view, knowing his children are all over social media. I wonder if his permission was obtained before they did that

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Doubt his permission was obtained although they have kinda disappeared from it which is good. But this baby has no responsible person to watch out for him. That's sad. He will be paraded and all over social media for ££and fame. There's people out there who take your babies likeness and do extremely vile things with it on certain sites. My grandkids have never had any kind of photo put up their parents told me not to and I have to respect that. Its sad that parents and caregivers are so far up their own arses that they don't realise the evil people around 😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s being naive, and a bit thick
I don’t put any images of my children on social media for exactly the reasons you’ve just said. They deserve their privacy. I don’t own my children. They are not my belongings. They are living breathing people in their own rights.
I know cabbie (cole&abbie) live opposite a football ground, I know the name of their shop, I’ve seen the kids uniforms, it wouldn’t be hard to find them if I really wanted to. (I know many of you literally already know where they live as you’re from the same town, but I live in Winchester, down south, but it wouldn’t take a genius to locate them in a heartbeat)
It doesn’t bear (bear, lol) even thinking about.

They are so boring! Unfollowed so long ago now couldn’t be dealing with Abbie thinking she’s an amazing singer and cole thinking she’s a celebrity and something special. Happy for them about having a baby but seriously bore off now. Just popped up on my FYP… what has cole done to her hair!?

No but seriously why does Cole think she's such a baddie. Swear this new hair cut makes her think she's hard and intimidating. I'm not a fan of either especially Cole and her dislike for the kids dad I find her unbearable and as much as I dislike Abbie think she's so possessive and controlling and it's unsettling

No but seriously why does Cole think she's such a baddie. Swear this new hair cut makes her think she's hard and intimidating. I'm not a fan of either especially Cole and her dislike for the kids dad I find her unbearable and as much as I dislike Abbie think she's so possessive and controlling and it's unsettling
They came up on my Fyp, why has Cole have no hair now she really looks terrible. I hope she is not poorly if so I'm sorry hope you are ok soon.

They came up on my Fyp, why has Cole have no hair now she really looks terrible. I hope she is not poorly if so I'm sorry hope you are ok soon.
She's not poorly it's a new look she's going for because if she was poorly they'd make a huge deal out of it and play on it big time to get sympathy

She's not poorly it's a new look she's going for because if she was poorly they'd make a huge deal out of it and play on it big time to get sympathy
Oh really who a mistake she reminds me of a little mouse 🐁

I wish we had longer for typos that's meant to say What.

Last edited:
Apparently a client was in the getting her head shaved before starting chemo. Cole and the other barber decided in solitary to shave theirs too.

thry change their hair so often every video it’s different. I know they’re barbers but still.

remember the dreadlocks? Cole didn’t even have them in a weekend before removing them. Thought it must e been a wig since why would you spend so long getting them put in to take them out 2 days later.

I still find it in incredible how much people hate them.
You’ll notice that the people who think they’re amazing, don’t actually know them, they only see what they present on social media.
The people who actually know them in person are the ones who can’t stand them.
That speaks volumes doesn’t it.
It Doesn’t matter what they say to try to defend themselves when this is the situation.

I mean, anyone can present whatever they like as a facade on social media can’t they.
Anyone can say they’re doing things for charity, or that they’re kind or caring or generous or whatever they want.
In real life you can’t hide behind a screen.
you guys know what they’re really like and how they conduct themselves in real life .
You guys know the people they’ve hurt in real life, you can’t argue with that

Last edited:
The go faster line shaved into the side on her head though 😭
Its lined up with the cut in the brow tae 🤢

Anyone seen the pregnancy update 30weeks back to standing in bra n pants what is the need for standing in underwear to show a bump off she could of had bottoms on and a top. Baby shower with family today but not any videos yet oh whats foxfam doing not asking questions bout that lol

Is this woman actually taking the piss mean i sorry to hear about her dad but seriously i would be thinking my family n friends would be there to support me and stuff but cole and abbie nah must be having a laugh and how would watching these pair help with greaving a parent ive lost grandparents and parents family and friends and people i know and i wouldn't turn go these pair for help.

What a state wow your 30 weeks like nobody knows

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Mean i have no words well i do what is with that hat 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And that not fashionable mean tie the shoe laces please 🤣🤣🤣
She's like an extra from this is England. Probably see her attitude get worse whilst shes bald too. Thing is she would probably run if someone squared back up to her face to face. Same as her wife.

Mean i have no words well i do what is with that hat 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And that not fashionable mean tie the shoe laces please 🤣🤣🤣
I think she is lost…….. the 1990s are that way 👈 she has made me chuckle To myself though! Not sure what ‘style’ she is aiming for! I’m still going with slim shady 😂😂😂

• Haha
I think she is lost…….. the 1990s are that way 👈 she has made me chuckle To myself though! Not sure what ‘style’ she is aiming for! I’m still going with slim shady 😂😂😂
Don't know about slim but she sure is shady 😂😂

• Haha
It’s Brian Harvey from east 17 and Minnie bloody mouse!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.