Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I‘m sorry but those posts are creepy. No one should be that invested in another couple and their baby if you don’t personally know them. That is weird. Especially when it’s adults. I would have thought most adults could see right through this pair.

Having passcodes on your phone isn’t necessarily a red flag. I have a passcode on my devices because where I used to work, there was lots of kids around who thought nothing of picking up your phone and reading your messages. My Husband knows my passcode and vice Versa.
Cole knows Abbies pass code 💯💯 No way she would stand for not knowing it. Does seem weird though cos kids are rarely there to pick up their phones. Probably got their own phones anyways. So can't understand the need for it. Although I have one on my phone and it's just me and my grandson here. But I like it on when I go out as my banking app is on it.

Reactions: 4
I‘m sorry but those posts are creepy. No one should be that invested in another couple and their baby if you don’t personally know them. That is weird. Especially when it’s adults. I would have thought most adults could see right through this pair.

Having passcodes on your phone isn’t necessarily a red flag. I have a passcode on my devices because where I used to work, there was lots of kids around who thought nothing of picking up your phone and reading your messages. My Husband knows my passcode and vice Versa.
I expect the vast majority who are so interested in them and their “journey” and their kids, are other people also trying for a baby with IVF, or gay couples supporting an LGBTQ+ event

Perhaps, although I’m also potentially going to need ivf in the future and I don’t find Them helpful. Quite the opposite

Cole knows Abbies pass code 💯💯 No way she would stand for not knowing it. Does seem weird though cos kids are rarely there to pick up their phones. Probably got their own phones anyways. So can't understand the need for it. Although I have one on my phone and it's just me and my grandson here. But I like it on when I go out as my banking app is on it.
Oh for sure, I doubt Abi is even allowed to go to the bathroom by herself!

Reactions: 5
Probably their friends
They have no friends! Lazy arse had lots of friends till ratboy came along then she distanced herself from us all!!

Agreed a baby wont solve a situation. But sometimes people think that it will but yeah seem to jump in both feet and its a shame abbie cant see what cole is doing its obvious

Really i think people invested in other people kids that they dont know a little weird
This one has told us everything apart from her bank details. Any need for the dribble hen 🤣🤣🤣

Perhaps, although I’m also potentially going to need ivf in the future and I don’t find Them helpful. Quite the opposite

Oh for sure, I doubt Abi is even allowed to go to the bathroom by herself!
I’m sure not everyone wanting to start IVF will like them, but I’m almost positive a lot of their followers are following purely for the IVF aspect
They were exceptionally lucky for it to work first time, they haven’t “struggled with fertility”, apart from the fact the 2 eggs can’t make a baby, that’s their only struggle and they knew that anyway. Hardly a struggle. It’s quite insulting to those who really are struggling to conceive
It can be heartbreaking. Imagine Cole’s reaction if it hadn’t worked!?!?

They have no friends! Lazy arse had lots of friends till ratboy came along then she distanced herself from us all!!

This one has told us everything apart from her bank details. Any need for the dribble hen 🤣🤣🤣
So you were an actual friend of Abbie’s? Pre Cole.
When they split up would you be her friend again

Reactions: 3
I’m sure not everyone wanting to start IVF will like them, but I’m almost positive a lot of their followers are following purely for the IVF aspect
They were exceptionally lucky for it to work first time, they haven’t “struggled with fertility”, apart from the fact the 2 eggs can’t make a baby, that’s their only struggle and they knew that anyway. Hardly a struggle. It’s quite insulting to those who really are struggling to conceive

Exactly. I’ve been trying to have a family for five years and have been through the fertility process for the past two years, it really pisses me off when They say they have struggled To concieve.

Reactions: 7
Exactly. I’ve been trying to have a family for five years and have been through the fertility process for the past two years, it really pisses me off when They say they have struggled To concieve.
Bullshite they’ve struggled.
it was never going to happen for them naturally anyway, so they would have known what was in store for 2 women.
just seen they’ve been for ANOTHER effin scan.
Seriously!?
I had a scan at 12&20 weeks, like everyone else.
Also, a 10lb baby is not that unusual.
Get a fudging grip.

I was yes. And no not after how she acted we were all just pushed to the side and forgotten about. That’s how I know that person people see on there is nothing like the person I know and the lies are that bad they believe them themselves.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I was yes. And no not after how she acted we were all just pushed to the side and forgotten about. That’s how I know that person people see on there is nothing like the person I know and the lies are that bad they believe them themselves.
Know what your better off away from her then. Toxic the 2 of them. Not be that when she's on her own with no 1

• Heart
It must be INFURIATING for you.
Such fakery passed off as a genuine person
Makes ME cross on your behalf!!!

• Heart
They must record everything the phone is never off but this isnt hormones i can have a geed laugh at a film ive watched 100000 times and still laugh at the same bit i still cry at films ive seen 10000 times that not my hormones thats my emotions i can laugh cry and change my mood within seconds not hormones i understand people have mood swings through pregnancy but no like this

Attachments

Wait til baby's here she's got so much more crying to do 😔😔. They're running out of content and probably Abbie can't be arsed making any new videos. If that were me I'd take that phone and firmly plant it right up Coles arse. Or maybe she's just crying cos she can't believe what she's got herself into 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
They must record everything the phone is never off but this isnt hormones i can have a geed laugh at a film ive watched 100000 times and still laugh at the same bit i still cry at films ive seen 10000 times that not my hormones thats my emotions i can laugh cry and change my mood within seconds not hormones i understand people have mood swings through pregnancy but no like this
Sick of hearing about her fudging hormones.
Mood swings like that aren’t necessarily hormonally related. It kind of smacks of a mental Illness to be honest. Hysteria.
Millions of women are pregnant, have been pregnant, not all women are hysterical.
If it is her hormones askew that badly, then she really should see an endocrinologist, not be laughing about it.
Hormonal imbalance can lead to all sorts of issues. Pregnancy or not.
Sure, in pregnancy you have extra things going on, and your system is messed up, but it doesn’t give you massive mood swings constantly.
Maybe saying she’s having pregnancy related mood swings is just an excuse to let her nutter out……

Reactions: 2
Wow I see Coles got to be constantly touching her. That would drive me nuts and I really would break someone's fingers for touching me constant. That's a huge 🚩🚩 for me
When i was pregnant years and years ago my ex hardly touched my bump was the odd cuddle and touch or when we felt the baby move or kicked but not like his hand was glued to my belly i couldn't cope

I don't know how to
Click on the button that says new post then it should make a new thread from there

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.