Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I agree, she absolutely goes along with it and she loves it. I feel sorry for her in the way that she’s no idea what’s in store for her.
She’s very naive
Cole will deny this till the cows come home, declare undying love and devotion, then take it all away in a heartbeat
Course she will its cole

Reactions: 3
Never feel sorry for that lazy arse she knows exactly what is going on and loves this money for nothing while sitting on her hole!! Trust me Abbie puts Abbie first and is that thick she thinks no one notices. Do out for a pound that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Never feel sorry for that lazy arse she knows exactly what is going on and loves this money for nothing while sitting on her hole!! Trust me Abbie puts Abbie first and is that thick she thinks no one notices. Do out for a pound that one.
The more they protest that they do everything for the children or this new baby and that they have the best most loving family ever in the world, the less I believe them
When you’re truly happy you just get on with your life, you don’t need to plaster it all over social bloody media. So tacky

Reactions: 5
The more they protest that they do everything for the children or this new baby and that they have the best most loving family ever in the world, the less I believe them
When you’re truly happy you just get on with your life, you don’t need to plaster it all over social bloody media. So tacky
If your relationship is secure, there's no need to tell everyone.

• Heart
Exactly they weren't like this when they started on the app the changed over night once the following went up the there life relationship you name it and private stuff that is no for social media for random people dont know feel a part of a child life wanting to know about a child that not evan born yet.

Realy 🤣🤣 while you share your kids and unborn baby on social media apps so how are you protecting them and i think its them that needs protecting from silly immature person who cant evan act like a parent. Wot you dont realise yoi said this so many times and to be honest cole u talk absolutely crap how many times do you need to tell people i wouldn't evan trust you with a pet aw wait didn't your pet dog bite of the kids haha re think your next video to make sence

Attachments

Last edited:
Yep!!

Exactly they weren't like this when they started on the app the changed over night once the following went up the there life relationship you name it and private stuff that is no for social media for random people dont know feel a part of a child life wanting to know about a child that not evan born yet.

Realy 🤣🤣 while you share your kids and unborn baby on social media apps so how are you protecting them and i think its them that needs protecting from silly immature person who cant evan act like a parent. Wot you dont realise yoi said this so many times and to be honest cole u talk absolutely crap how many times do you need to tell people i wouldn't evan trust you with a pet aw wait didn't your pet dog bite of the kids haha re think your next video to make sence
I wonder how many other people she’s declared undying love for up till now. Abbie’s not the first I’ll wager, probably won’t be the last

She’ll always protect them till the next one comes along

On a live one nite loads of ppl were commenting has cole had a tit yet I mean cmon to fk is there really any need to share that u can't go to the bathroom with ppl. Some things should be kept private. I don't have Facebook or anything and although ill tell the girls the good things about my man if we fall out they will sure as hell know about it cause my relationship isn't perfect and I don't pretend it is. We just haven't had an argument for a long time lol. I just don't belive ppl wen they gush about each other so much its not real life and the way cole hangs all over abbie on a live id punch my man if he was near enough sitting on my knee wen im trying to talk bloody hell breathing space is needed id feel claustrophobic someone hanging on me all the time.

• Heart
On a live one nite loads of ppl were commenting has cole had a tit yet I mean cmon to fk is there really any need to share that u can't go to the bathroom with ppl. Some things should be kept private. I don't have Facebook or anything and although ill tell the girls the good things about my man if we fall out they will sure as hell know about it cause my relationship isn't perfect and I don't pretend it is. We just haven't had an argument for a long time lol. I just don't belive ppl wen they gush about each other so much its not real life and the way cole hangs all over abbie on a live id punch my man if he was near enough sitting on my knee wen im trying to talk bloody hell breathing space is needed id feel claustrophobic someone hanging on me all the time.
This is 💯💯 spot on. Ffs it's like marking your territory. Letting everyone she's taken, as if the big bleeping bump isn't a clue already 🙄 If someone done that to me when pregnant they'd have been squarely bopper on nose and asked to move away. It's like she's scared Abbies gonna run away 😂😂 duck she won't get far

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is 💯💯 spot on. Ffs it's like marking your territory. Letting everyone she's taken, as if the big bleeping bump isn't a clue already 🙄 If someone done that to me when pregnant they'd have been squarely bopper on nose and asked to move away. It's like she's scared Abbies gonna run away 😂😂 duck she won't get far
I know, in my professional life that if Cole was male there would be alarm bells because of her closeness and quickness to answer

Reactions: 8
I know, in my professional life that if Cole was male there would be alarm bells because of her closeness and quickness to answer
She’s clearly extremely insecure.
it’s so obvious
Shame really

Lol
Trying to justify their existence. This is better than a soap opera!!!
hahahahahaha
6C06BB92-20BA-4BFB-A337-5E743779F166.png

Last edited:
2 million followers yet some vids have less than 100 comments 🤔 defo bought followers the pair of plebs

• Heart
it’s so obvious
Shame really

Lol
hahahahahaha
View attachment 876934
Sound a lot like Coles words. If someone is needing a lot more cuddles and reassurance, why would their partner feel it? If you love someone you provide that without it becoming a burden? Sounds like Cole is feeling pressure of not being in the spotlight. It's all abbie she's the mum to be. Gained 2 million na you both a few hundred thousand, stop thinking people are daft and below you. Also no you couldn't have done it without everyone's money ya pair of beggars.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Rat boy loves you more than anything even “fame” and money???? Not a bloody chance you deluded cow! And that works both ways! If some rich man walked up to Abbie offered her the life she would be gone quicker than ratboys hair!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I predict, from what I know of them up till now, that the baby will come (with some amazing and incredible life or death kind of birth, some hugely dramatic event, where Abbie does amazing and is the best wife in the world, the best at birthing a baby. Cole will be the best support in the world and no one could do it better, obvs), then when the baby is here it will be all exciting all fantastic, he’ll be the biggest and the best baby ever born, he’ll be soooooo advanced for his age, a genius even.
Cole and Abbie will make a point of showing how strong they are as a couple just to prove all the doubters wrong.
They will profess undying love and they’ll be stronger than ever as a couple, stronger than any couple ever in the history of the world infact.
Then the cracks will start to show. But they’ll do everything they can to hide them. The kids resent baby and that will divide Cole and Abbie, post natal depression,,Cole will seek solace in the arms of another because Abbie is just so unreasonable and demanding all the time, the family will split. The kids dad won’t take Abbie back, the kids will go off the rails as they’ll be teenagers and it will just get worse and worse for all of them.
Of course, it goes without saying, none of it will be Cole’s fault, it will all be Abbie and vice versa.
This is what will happen.
I give it 2 years
Such a travesty they’ll drag the kids through all of it.

Reactions: 7
it’s so obvious
Shame really

Lol
hahahahahaha
View attachment 876934
Its showing us that tattle is there important go to coz what ever is posted is always shown by a post by them haha. Mean was only the other day she did a post for cole cole hasn't done one for abbie give that till monday haha mean you dont need to show social media how much you are insure about you own relationship pregnant or not it screams out the problems they have they dont have trust well who would when you find out bout coles past or abbie hook ups shall i say messages to since both have locks on their phones if that was perfect what you hiding to have passcodes me and my husband dont mean if i seen that i would know something not right. One thing they aint is perfect and social media is being put out there these pair are somesort of perfect couple behind closs door you secrets comes out.....

Suggestions on a new name for next thread ?

You all seen the facebook post so here the Instagram one which is completely different

Attachments

Its showing us that tattle is there important go to coz what ever is posted is always shown by a post by them haha. Mean was only the other day she did a post for cole cole hasn't done one for abbie give that till monday haha mean you dont need to show social media how much you are insure about you own relationship pregnant or not it screams out the problems they have they dont have trust well who would when you find out bout coles past or abbie hook ups shall i say messages to since both have locks on their phones if that was perfect what you hiding to have passcodes me and my husband dont mean if i seen that i would know something not right. One thing they aint is perfect and social media is being put out there these pair are somesort of perfect couple behind closs door you secrets comes out.....

Suggestions on a new name for next thread ?

You all seen the facebook post so here the Instagram one which is completely different
No couple are loved up ALL all the time. The fact they go on about being so right for each other probably means they’re trying to convince themselves too.
I think their following who thinks the sun shines out of their backsides, must be remedial. (Or family members or both!!😹)
Anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together can see straight through them.
And it’s correct that whatever is put on here, is somehow addressed on a following TikTok post.
It’s actually quite amusing
I think I need to get a proper hobby!!
I only started following them because my husband pointed them out, and they remind me of a mutually toxic and narcissistic couple we know. They’re exactly the same. Also a lesbian couple.
Lesbians, in my personal experience, do tend to jump in with both feet very quickly into full on relationships and marriage etc. I know 4 lesbian couples, 3 have taken this path to destruction, the relationships being all sweetness and light and now they despise each other, and the 4th is level pegging with “cabbie”
It’s spooky.
Lol

No couple are loved up ALL all the time. The fact they go on about being so right for each other probably means they’re trying to convince themselves too.
I think their following who thinks the sun shines out of their backsides, must be remedial. (Or family members or both!!😹)
And it’s correct that whatever is put on here, is somehow addressed on a following TikTok post.
I only started following them because my husband pointed them out, and they remind me of a mutually toxic and narcissistic couple we know. They’re exactly the same. Also a lesbian couple.
Lesbians, in my personal experience, do tend to jump in with both feet very quickly into full on relationships and marriage etc. I know 4 lesbian couples, 3 have taken this path to destruction, the relationships being all sweetness and light and now they despise each other, and the 4th is level pegging with “cabbie”
It’s spooky.
Lol
And also, a baby does not cement a relationship. It’s not the superglue that holds people together. Having a baby does the OPPOSITE. I mean, just look at what happened with Abbie and the kids dad!?
Nope, you’re relationship needs to be solid before bringing a baby into the equation.
Staying together is HARD

It’s spooky.
Lol

And also, a baby does not cement a relationship. It’s not the superglue that holds people together. Having a baby does the OPPOSITE. I mean, just look at what happened with Abbie and the kids dad!?
Nope, you’re relationship needs to be solid before bringing a baby into the equation.
Staying together is HARD
Agreed a baby wont solve a situation. But sometimes people think that it will but yeah seem to jump in both feet and its a shame abbie cant see what cole is doing its obvious

Really i think people invested in other people kids that they dont know a little weird

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Agreed a baby wont solve a situation. But sometimes people think that it will but yeah seem to jump in both feet and its a shame abbie cant see what cole is doing its obvious

Really i think people invested in other people kids that they dont know a little weird
Probably their friends

I‘m sorry but those posts are creepy. No one should be that invested in another couple and their baby if you don’t personally know them. That is weird. Especially when it’s adults. I would have thought most adults could see right through this pair.

Having passcodes on your phone isn’t necessarily a red flag. I have a passcode on my devices because where I used to work, there was lots of kids around who thought nothing of picking up your phone and reading your messages. My Husband knows my passcode and vice Versa.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.