Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mod edit, new thread created early and wasn't reported. Moving posts back.

When it reaches 1000 posts please make a new thread, link the new thread and report to get the old one closed. And don't spam the new thread with tagging people or saying things that add nothing like "thanks for new thread" - hit watch if you want alerts.

Thanks!

---

Hey guys.... welcome to thread #4 if your new to this thread i will give yous all a very short basic info during this thread your very welcome to give put your own opinion i certainly have mine but you can read thread 1&2 &3 but it will take you a while lol if you are wanting to post any content please make sure you name or photo is cropped before posting any information this thread is very watched and sometimes by our very own most famous couple in dumfries.

So a bit of background these pair of clowns are married the own their barber shop they are from dumfries. They both play on mental heath. They both tell so many lies. They dont help anybody except themselfs. Magic illnesses. Attention seeking drama pair of plebs.

Before the karens or phill Mitchells or the real shady rappyboy comes to stand up for there pair we dont mind your opinion is much welcome but the truth is always shared on here if you dont like this thread on any content please keep scrolling. So with that i do warn that content on this thread is that no animals were miss treated. Maybe just the odd rat about or screeching cats let out with bad singing vocals.

Thanks hope yous enjoy this thread and please no hate. Were only hear to express our thoughts

We try our very best to keep upto date will figures of them buying there followers or how nasty they can be towards people

Thanks to everyone for sticking with our previous threads and have a good laugh along the way.

In the words if the real rappyboy peace out✌ a-town 🦊

If you need help or ask more about a post please click on QUOTE and it will reply to that person if not the you may have to add @ then the name of the person. Thanks and enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5
Yay!
If this is thread 4 and each thread becomes too long at 1000 messages, that’s means there’s 3000 messages about these pair already
Lol

Reactions: 3
Just watched the video with the bucket you throw pens into with a wish? Did you see when Cole wants to name baby and she missed watch her face she throws the pens so hard then abbie gets it. True colours came right out I don't care what anyone says she is a control freak. Watch how this baby is hers, Abbie is just a surrogate. And she will be reminded a lot. God help this child if they ever divorce it will be used a pawn ot by Abbie but his DNA mummy.

She does
Just watched the video with the bucket you throw pens into with a wish? Did you see when Cole wants to name baby and she missed watch her face she throws the pens so hard then abbie gets it. True colours came right out I don't care what anyone says she is a control freak. Watch how this baby is hers, Abbie is just a surrogate. And she will be reminded a lot. God help this child if they ever divorce it will be used a pawn ot by Abbie but his DNA mummy.
She definitely looks very immature if you scratch just under the surface.
Thing is, she loves abbie right now, just you wait till the baby is out and they fall out of love. Woe betide anyone who comes between Cole and HER baby.
It’s going to be a bloody nightmare
Absolute accident waiting to happen.
Even worse, imagine when they split up?? It’s Cole’s baby, she won’t want Abbie to have anything to do with him.
She’s just a surrogate technically after all
Watch this space…..

Reactions: 7
She does

She definitely looks very immature if you scratch just under the surface.
Thing is, she loves abbie right now, just you wait till the baby is out and they fall out of love. Woe betide anyone who comes between Cole and HER baby.
It’s going to be a bloody nightmare
Absolute accident waiting to happen.
Even worse, imagine when they split up?? It’s Cole’s baby, she won’t want Abbie to have anything to do with him.
She’s just a surrogate technically after all
Watch this space…..
Who would she claim her child support off? 🤣

• Haha
Who would she claim her child support off? 🤣
Ud imagine with Abbie and kids dad having 50/50 there would be no child support at moment. 😂😂😂 He has them more though does he not?

Oh here ive just seen I'm a VIP member woohoo and does anyone know what that means? 😂😂 Do you get anything special like an award or creator fund 😂😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈🙈. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ud imagine with Abbie and kids dad having 50/50 there would be no child support at moment. 😂😂😂 He has them more though does he not?

Oh here ive just seen I'm a VIP member woohoo and does anyone know what that means? 😂😂 Do you get anything special like an award or creator fund 😂😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈🙈. 😂😂😂😂😂
The way this pair hunt cash surly not! And when ndubz split Ratboy will take lazy arses last pound!
Aw maybe you get a signed wedding photo from Scotland’s most famous women that are so unrecognised someone thought it was a man! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The way this pair hunt cash surly not! And when ndubz split Ratboy will take lazy arses last pound!
Aw maybe you get a signed wedding photo from Scotland’s most famous women that are so unrecognised someone thought it was a man! 🙈
How can she take anything from Abbie she's never at work to earn 😂😂 Unless you count on laptop or tablet buying baby tit that doesn't even last a month or 2 before he grows. Then watch fb marketplace see it all up for sale. These 2 would never donate all about the £££

Always something odd going on when a young couple share social media accounts… cole def doesn’t want it to end up that Abbie is the more popular one if they were to have separate accts imo

I think being a VIP means you can get free haircuts for life at a local vintage barbers?

• Haha
  • Sick
Always something odd going on when a young couple share social media accounts… cole def doesn’t want it to end up that Abbie is the more popular one if they were to have separate accts imo
I always think it's a control thing. As a joint account, there can't be any naughty dm'ing lol

Reactions: 4
Coles just like an extra kid going through an identity crisis for Abbie. She's about to have 4. Let's see how Cole copes when all the attention isn't on her!

Reactions: 4
Whatever happened to the other account? The one cole said she could go live at work while abbie was live at home? Was it not the fixfam shitey clothing brand one? Where they all think they're models 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Coles just like an extra kid going through an identity crisis for Abbie. She's about to have 4. Let's see how Cole copes when all the attention isn't on her!
Exactly, the idea of a baby, a new joint life created with love, is all VERY exciting.
It’s not quite as exciting when you’re exhausted, mess everywhere, other kids wanting you for things, like homework and their own issues (ghianna is almost a teenager, it’s going to get VERY intense)(especially if they start to resent the new baby as he’s getting all the attention)
It’s just not going to be all skipping through fields professing how much they love each other all day.
Its exciting now, but just you wait Cole. You’ll hate it

Reactions: 2
Exactly, the idea of a baby, a new joint life created with love, is all VERY exciting.
It’s not quite as exciting when you’re exhausted, mess everywhere, other kids wanting you for things, like homework and their own issues (ghianna is almost a teenager, it’s going to get VERY intense)(especially if they start to resent the new baby as he’s getting all the attention)
It’s just not going to be all skipping through fields professing how much they love each other all day.
Its exciting now, but just you wait Cole. You’ll hate it
Effin teenage years made me grey. Hated it then still hate it now😂😂. And as much as it us a horrible time for the kids, it's also also horrible time for the parents. I feel its when every resentment comes to the surface and everything is aggravated by hormones. So yeah make sure there's nothing unresolved before they hit those years else your life will be upside down 😂😂😂. An if ur still in the public eye then the fun starts. Let's hope they don't get bullied by your antics on screen. And don't for a minute think your immune. No 1 is. 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.