Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! Not to mention fire risk Or God forbid if someone broke in.

Don‘t babies sleep in their parents room initially?
Its not the baby the baby will be woth her but its her son kai he been kicked out his bedroom to sleep in a tiny boxroom downstairs she was moaning that the baby nursery items and they couldn't do much with that room as that was there tiktok room so now that boxroom is her son kai.

Not another 1?
Yip another one and there will be another appointment when shebabout 30+ weeks

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
I'm sorry but those 2 are a pair of bastards! Imagine doing that to your own son Abbie. Disgrace of a mother!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wait so they have kicked out the wee boy for a room to make tik toks in??

Have I got it right?
I thought initially you meant the boy was kicked out to make way for the baby’s room.

Reactions: 3
Wait so they have kicked out the wee boy for a room to make tik toks in??

Have I got it right?
I thought initially you meant the boy was kicked out to make way for the baby’s room.
No his bedroom was up stairs with g and there room they had a small box room down stairs that cleaned out and they were ment to use for tiktoks they got there tiktok name on the wall if anyone remembers if not ill find a photo to show yas. Then they decided that baby nursery was going to be down stairs in that room. ( which they painted black ) so now kai has moved into that box room and baby nursery is now is his room

Squid games eat your heart out cole_abbie pulled that out the bag what ratboy ment to be ? I dont get her outfit

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 3
This pair keep appearing on my tik tok and I have no idea why or who they are, but they seem incredibly annoying … off to have a nosy of the previous 2 threads!

• Haha
No his bedroom was up stairs with g and there room they had a small box room down stairs that cleaned out and they were ment to use for tiktoks they got there tiktok name on the wall if anyone remembers if not ill find a photo to show yas. Then they decided that baby nursery was going to be down stairs in that room. ( which they painted black ) so now kai has moved into that box room and baby nursery is now is his room

Squid games eat your heart out cole_abbie pulled that out the bag what ratboy ment to be ? I dont get her outfit
I see, thanks for the clarification. That’s awful. Poor kid. What kind of Mum would do that??

I’ve no idea what Ratboy is meant to be.

Reactions: 5
Ah I wondered where the tall black wall had gone when I saw the zoo 😆 It was all about Cole on that video, as if the baby is for her and her only 😒 No wonder that poor boy has been relegated, he's simply not enough 😪

I think she meant who Cole is trying to be in that outfit. I aint got a clue but they both look ridiculous even when it's not Halloween.

I think she meant who Cole is trying to be in that outfit. I aint got a clue but they both look ridiculous even when it's not Halloween.
Yeah I did!

Maybe it’s squid game? Makes a change from the usual tracksuit Ratboy is in🤣

So they made atleast £600 for a few hours of stupidity from the brainwashed. Not bad, could be useful for a charity.. just a thought :unsure: Hopefully those who paid and couldn't watch get a refund.

Reactions: 4
So they made atleast £600 for a few hours of stupidity from the brainwashed. Not bad, could be useful for a charity.. just a thought :unsure: Hopefully those who paid and couldn't watch get a refund.
£600 could go and get them a very deep clean because they need it. Their house and hair butchers is just disgusting! Charity starts at home with these two scrounging scumbags! And refund is so not in their vocabulary 🤣 Who was stupid enough to pay to watch them rodents!!! Looks like they have just taken a lot of kiddies pocket money!
Their content is so stale right now they will dream up a drama very soon I suspect!
It is just how they operate!

They must be thinking they are going to be scamming some serious cash this year making the foxscam a LTD company! Interested to read the end of year report to see how much they are scamming and actually declare! 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
£600 could go and get them a very deep clean because they need it. Their house and hair butchers is just disgusting! Charity starts at home with these two scrounging scumbags! And refund is so not in their vocabulary 🤣 Who was stupid enough to pay to watch them rodents!!! Looks like they have just taken a lot of kiddies pocket money!
Their content is so stale right now they will dream up a drama very soon I suspect!
It is just how they operate!

They must be thinking they are going to be scamming some serious cash this year making the foxscam a LTD company! Interested to read the end of year report to see how much they are scamming and actually declare! 🤣
These accounts will be quick to read lol

• Haha
I don’t believe for a second she gets commented on for being in the wrong toilet, she’s jumping on a TikTok bandwagon for faux sympathy. She doesn’t look remotely like a male, most women are very in-tune with who is actually male tbh. I have extremely ‘butch’ friends and they never complain of this in real life.

Reactions: 8
Exactly and you can guarantee they are going to touch upon the PND and breastfeeding topics to generate the views 🙄

This pair keep appearing on my tik tok and I have no idea why or who they are, but they seem incredibly annoying … off to have a nosy of the previous 2 threads!
Aww you have a lot to catch up on if your new thanks for joining this thread is free of charge we dont ask you to buy gifts or give us money to buy new followers but i do say enjoy i hope you have a lot a free time to read all the pages 🤣 if you need any help with questions were here to answer

Exactly and you can guarantee they are going to touch upon the PND and breastfeeding topics to generate the views 🙄
She already had pnd so no dought it will make a come back not slagging anyone off thats had it but she went on for weeks about her spd and its magical gone away since she is now on mat leave

Mean its amazing what they for money they need a new door for baby room not anydoor a sliding door. it's a sliding door ohhhhh £600 came in good time with everything else they planned to buy but how much of that money will go to a charity or a good cause non of it everyone had a go at the smithy family for the money raised. But these pair get 600 quid for looking like Cruella DeVille on drugs with funny lips and rat boy well ratatouille still has a job still advertised for street sweeper 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So here the 28+2 week up date aww did someone wasnt happy no scan photo to take home to show thats why there's no been a better update so there away swimming so how that going to work in the changing room then if she got in trouble at an award event for entry into a ladies bathroo. Then how will it work for swimming ? There no show about they wouldn't let me in bla bla bla and yes it is 100% true fact ratboy was told off by members of that event as someone did complain that they thought a male was in the ladies toilets

Spd definitely away dancing abilities are great fking lies she tells and all these sad followers believe the crap that she says i knew she was telling lies

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.