Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abbie apparently thinks its hilarious according to her hashing there. Hope they don't have fleas being in a baby crib. Ps I love my dog to bits but 1 bite to any child then she would be gone. The fact they kept it after biting that boy says a lot. Must be Coles dog cos no real mother would put a dog before a child. Then again Abbie puts Cole before her real kids so what chance those 2 babies got. Thank god they have a dad else they would have no 1 protecting them
that fact she evan put laughing face with a thinking face and in the comments mean thats not hormone related but if she wants to call that hormone related then she more stupid these 2 are not fit to be parents putting a dog first then having a dog that had bit to be near a baby thats a joke
The hash tags that mean she knew folk will say something and then make a video or say on a live how annoyed they are like way i see it why do that in the first place

Attachments

Reactions: 3
that fact she evan put laughing face with a thinking face and in the comments mean thats not hormone related but if she wants to call that hormone related then she more stupid these 2 are not fit to be parents putting a dog first then having a dog that had bit to be near a baby thats a joke
The hash tags that mean she knew folk will say something and then make a video or say on a live how annoyed they are like way i see it why do that in the first place
Pair of knobends honestly

Reactions: 6
I’m due in January, few days before her and under no circumstances would allow my dogs in the crib! I’ve stopped letting mine into the room that will be the baby’s as a precaution.

Reactions: 6
Regards the dogs in the crib, she has obviously made that TikTok to antagonise people to get a reaction. Don’t give them the satisfaction by saying anything I think.
They obviously won’t be sleeping dogs in with baby, but here’s hoping the dogs don’t get used to getting in it and feel like they’re allowed to.
Then they really will have problems if dogs remember they’ve been in it before it they can smell themselves on it 😬

My cousins neighbours baby died because the cat got in the carry cot before the baby came. They let her sleep in it so she would get used to the baby stuff and so she wouldn’t feel left out etc. Unfortunately the cat got in whilst the baby was in there, despite them shooing her away many times, she got back in one time when their back was turned and suffocated the little one.
He was 6 weeks old, also an IVF baby. So desperately sad and tragic. So it’s not a laughing matter at all, it’s a very real risk. I hope they have eyes in the back of their heeds when babs is here if they’re letting them get in willy nilly now. Sorry Cole and abbie, I know you’ll read this, it’s really not a laughing matter 😕 Please don’t let your little dogs get in places that are for the baby, even in jest

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Regards the dogs in the crib, she has obviously made that TikTok to antagonise people to get a reaction. Don’t give them the satisfaction by saying anything I think.
They obviously won’t be sleeping dogs in with baby, but here’s hoping the dogs don’t get used to getting in it and feel like they’re allowed to.
Then they really will have problems if dogs remember they’ve been in it before it they can smell themselves on it 😬

My cousins neighbours baby died because the cat got in the carry cot before the baby came. They let her sleep in it so she would get used to the baby stuff and so she wouldn’t feel left out etc. Unfortunately the cat got in whilst the baby was in there, despite them shooing her away many times, she got back in one time when their back was turned and suffocated the little one.
He was 6 weeks old, also an IVF baby. So desperately sad and tragic. So it’s not a laughing matter at all, it’s a very real risk. I hope they have eyes in the back of their heeds when babs is here if they’re letting them get in willy nilly now. Sorry Cole and abbie, I know you’ll read this, it’s really not a laughing matter 😕 Please don’t let your little dogs get in places that are for the baby, even in jest
That should show these people how serious this can be. Unfortunately these people dont care they dont think to be honest stupidity comes to mind it tskes a minute to actually think or realise how dangerous it can be if a dog/cat been in there they are basically saying on you go jump in there sent is there now coz there are allowed to go in there i dont realy care if this was for a photo or for them to laugh but i dont find it funny and these people on the baby group who have had children must be like com on woman this is no right i dont see the funny side i see the fact 2 dogs 1 bits and baby on the way and your baby bed is already got the dogs scent in there there are in my opinion giving them dogs a reason to possibly bite coz if it can bite once it can do it again leopard never changes it spots ...

Reactions: 4
Exactly that. It’s a real concern

I think Abbie and Cole are fed up with people saying things about them that they don’t like, so they’ve decided to take a different tack and lean into the “Karen’s” as they call them, and their comments. I agree that some comments are just mean about them, but they must have done something for people to hate them so much.
what they really ought to do is have some pride and rise above it. People will say unpleasant things about them that they don’t like, and there’s nothing they can do about it. They are on a public platform and anyone can say anything whether they like it or not. I totally understand and empathise that it upsets them a great deal, however, making antagonistic TikToks actually trying to get a rise out of people is very immature of them. They would have asked friends and family members how to cope with it and they will have full support from said friends and family members, but it’s definitely not the way go about making it stop. (Sorry Abbie and Cole but it’s really not the way forward)
They’re probably fed up to the back teeth of the negativity and have decided to try to make it a joke. This will backfire…..

Last edited:
Are they for real!! That dog now thinks that is it’s bed and in a couple of month a baby is going to be in there and said dog is not going to be happy! Totally agree they want a rise and they want the drama due to them having such stale content! They learn from the smithys after all.

Well tonight talk i actually want people on here opinion on this. Ill go first

I had 2 cats when i had my kids many moons ago my grown up kids have got animals not once did they allow the animals in the baby cot or the sleep next to me thing. My own opinion i wouldn't have it animals do not belong in a baby cot or sleeping thing especially this dog is the one that went for her kid and ending up in hospital..... the other wee one is very cuddly but very jealous dog it has been shown on lives how jealous that wee brown dog is so what do you guys think especially getting hair all over a bed making it seem to dogs they can go in there when a baby in there what happens if that dog bites the baby ?

Oh she struggling now who called that one 🤣🤣🤣 new it so this will be for the next few weeks like the spd then i bet something else happens
A closed book and powering on are you having a laugh love. I mean your on everyday spouting a new illness! Your more open than your legs hen!! We even know when your due on you tell people that much!!

Are they for real!! That dog now thinks that is it’s bed and in a couple of month a baby is going to be in there and said dog is not going to be happy! Totally agree they want a rise and they want the drama due to them having such stale content! They learn from the smithys after all.

A closed book and powering on are you having a laugh love. I mean your on everyday spouting a new illness! Your more open than your legs hen!! We even know when your due on you tell people that much!!
Aw im just surprised that they are not using im famous im verified in tiktok to have every part recorded at birth or less she will doxa birthing vlog baby will defo be the reason for money im surprised that they dont already have a contract set up for using her baby in tiktok with her manager and talent agency

I’ve had cats and dogs all my life. When I was born my parents had two cats and no way in hell were they allowed to sleep in my crib/cot because as it’s been said already it’s dangerous if the animal does it with a baby in it! Not to mention it’s disgusting!

Their tik tok is attention seeking pure and simple. There’s only so many bump updates you can do before you become boring as duck.

Did they seriously keep a dog that bit one of the children? And said dog is now being encouraged to sleep in their baby’s cot?? Are they crazy?!

Reactions: 5
They might be……

They also seem to be a bit obsessed with what people say about them. If there’s no truth it any of it, none of it will stand up to questioning and it will fizzle out, but these things are sticking unfortunately for them.
We all have a past, most of us have done stupid things and thoughtless things, but most of us don’t have a 2 million strong following on social media. A person like that can either let it define them and define how they structure their posts, or they can ignore it. They’ve chosen to address the negativity and let us define how and what they post, which is their right, but it’s backfiring, as all it’s doing is bringing more and more negativity.
If baby is going to be induced, then that suggests an issue with a natural birth to term, which doesn’t sound good at all. Things can go wrong so quickly, I’ve seen it many times in my profession.
They ought to be focussing on keeping baby healthy and rise above it. No good will come of trying to fight it, that will only make it worse.

Last edited:
Those 2 million strong aren't all real people though. Quite a few have been purchased. These 2 aren't as liked as they like, or like everyone to think they are. Loads of the comments don't make sense when they buy some. From what I've heard Cole split up a perfectly happy family though abbie will try tell you otherwise. If you don't love someone why have 2 kids with them? If you watch the wedding video Abbies wee girl is far from happy. And after Cole spouting the kids loved her seems a bit contradictory. I don't think they've been as happy as they try to convince everyone. Maybe the real truth will emerge about Cole and her controlling ways. Watch the earlier videos you will see her mask slip a couple times.

The next 2 me crib the dogs are in isnt the babies but a spare they bought 2nd hand to try gradually get the dogs off the bed in prep for baby coming theyv started it now as they don't want the dogs to resent baby when he comes which I think is a good idea but not sure I'd use a babies crib to do it as they could get mixed up with babies one when it's here. When did the dog bite their kid? The dogs are still pups and biting behaviour is common when they are pups especially when teething. I don't think it would have been a vicious attack.
The gods are not puppies she had rollo for a few years infact and todd they got when she started gan with abbie so who ever said there puppies is lieing forna fact @foxfamscam Can you remember when that dog went for the wain wasnt to long ago so are you saying that coz this isnt the baby actual sleep next to ne crib that it was ok for her still to take this photo and do a video on it im wondering would you allow your dogs to do this as it not a good idea is very dangerous and it just confuses the dogs more by letting them lie / sit in there so for example what happens when its bedtime and the dogs are in bed with then they are sound asleep and the dog goes in and they dont know and then someone happens like suffocates or the dog bites so then what to be honest it wasn't very funny and any comon sence they wouldn't teach a dog to go in a baby bed they personally put them dogs in there there is no good idea about that surly . Mean if you think its a good idea its your option and i did ask bput peoples opinion on that but nah its wrong

Just incase tattle has forgotten about this pregnancy sorry tried to squeez all the information in and look it must be good after moaning last night about pain in her belly and pain in her legs must of been like the spd went away magically to do a dance absolutely pair of clowns.

The next 2 me crib the dogs are in isnt the babies but a spare they bought 2nd hand to try gradually get the dogs off the bed in prep for baby coming theyv started it now as they don't want the dogs to resent baby when he comes which I think is a good idea but not sure I'd use a babies crib to do it as they could get mixed up with babies one when it's here. When did the dog bite their kid? The dogs are still pups and biting behaviour is common when they are pups especially when teething. I don't think it would have been a vicious attack.
To quote my last post about the dog she had that rollo for a while when i say that i say before 2012

Sorry mistake that was there mothers dog barney but there dog is only 4 years old so its not a puppie regardless about age

Live 9pm for another tit show

Attachments

Last edited:
I’ve never heard of anything so ridiculous as training a dog not to lie on a bed by training it to lie in a cot……

The gods are not puppies she had rollo for a few years infact and todd they got when she started gan with abbie so who ever said there puppies is lieing forna fact @foxfamscam Can you remember when that dog went for the wain wasnt to long ago so are you saying that coz this isnt the baby actual sleep next to ne crib that it was ok for her still to take this photo and do a video on it im wondering would you allow your dogs to do this as it not a good idea is very dangerous and it just confuses the dogs more by letting them lie / sit in there so for example what happens when its bedtime and the dogs are in bed with then they are sound asleep and the dog goes in and they dont know and then someone happens like suffocates or the dog bites so then what to be honest it wasn't very funny and any comon sence they wouldn't teach a dog to go in a baby bed they personally put them dogs in there there is no good idea about that surly . Mean if you think its a good idea its your option and i did ask bput peoples opinion on that but nah its wrong

Just incase tattle has forgotten about this pregnancy sorry tried to squeez all the information in and look it must be good after moaning last night about pain in her belly and pain in her legs must of been like the spd went away magically to do a dance absolutely pair of clowns.

To quote my last post about the dog she had that rollo for a while when i say that i say before 2012

Sorry mistake that was there mothers dog barney but there dog is only 4 years old so its not a puppie regardless about age

Live 9pm for another tit show
Yeah it was a couple of years ago now. The dog left a nasty puncture mark on the kids face! Which required hospital treatment! And apparently they go about saying they are killer dogs so let’s train a dog to sleep in a baby crib!!

• Sad
What a pile of tit! You buy the dog a dog bed! Not a baby crib!!!

If you read my comment i said it was a good idea to get the dogs off the bed in prep for baby coming but doing it with a baby crib prob isn't a good idea incase the dogs got confused with them . Their trying to gradually get the dogs of the bed and used the crib cos it's high up but yeah dog beds probs best.
I didn’t mean you were talking tit, what I meant was their method of dog training was tit.

I so hope this is not true
What part do u mean about the dog bite on abbie kid yeah that is true. Or the part she let 2 dogs to sit/lie down ilin a baby bed thing.

I didn’t mean you were talking tit, what I meant was their method of dog training was tit.
Yeah exactly this method they are useing is not the best maybe off Google. They have beds if they are bothered about that there is other better ways this show they are taken thw dogs out of the bed and letting them in a baby bed duh that not teaching or training the dog they are confusing the dogs thinking that is ok to lie in there honestly never known some idots to belive this is ok will wonder if they will still be saying that when that dog bites again

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.