Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She aint got SPD moving around like that. I lived in my belt and had to sit with a v cushion, the lazy fake witch πŸ˜’

Reactions: 4
She was doing it at just a few weeks pregnant and was even waddling 🀣 absolute embarrassment xx
She was waddling around 13 weeks plz dont forget nesting at 17 weeks or less 🀣🀣 plus she been in pain for the last month or 2 with spd and she on mat leave 6 days so that will be her hospital appointment surely will appear after the 1st week of mat leave

She aint got SPD moving around like that. I lived in my belt and had to sit with a v cushion, the lazy fake witch πŸ˜’
They have 2 v pillows cole needed one 🀣🀣🀣 they are a joke. They only do these things for attention views and sympathy thats all

Did anyone watch the baby shower last night 🀣🀣 I watched 2 minutes and had to turn off cole gan on like she knew everything bout them stupid question ha coz she seen the answers or them dummy guide books been helping acting like a wee kid she was pathetic then abbie oh I need to sit back on the sofa she needed to show of her dress n bump off

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Vote for us guys we want to win 🀣🀣🀣🀣 biggest laugh hey guys we didn't win hahah take the photo frame it sour faces today no wonder your shop is dirty non of yous stick to covid rules and requirements yous have been reported loads of times for not wearing facemasks. You big yourself up and looks whats happened people dont want to vote for people who act like spoiled school kids. Wow cole was you overprotective of abbie. Where abbie spd walking in heels guys was funny watching her trying to waddle making sure people knew who they are felt bad for marcus n josh what an embarrassment

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I'm not sure how Abbie has her hair on here but it doesn't look very good. Doesn't suit her. I didn't realise how petite Cole is. She's like a child on here.

I have SPD and no way I could walk in heels. I can barely move it hurts so much as my pelvis literally pops out of place.

Reactions: 5
Vote for us guys we want to win 🀣🀣🀣🀣 biggest laugh hey guys we didn't win hahah take the photo frame it sour faces today no wonder your shop is dirty non of yous stick to covid rules and requirements yous have been reported loads of times for not wearing facemasks. You big yourself up and looks whats happened people dont want to vote for people who act like spoiled school kids. Wow cole was you overprotective of abbie. Where abbie spd walking in heels guys was funny watching her trying to waddle making sure people knew who they are felt bad for marcus n josh what an embarrassment
Ah i see the dreaded kilt makes another appearance πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ffs she nothing else to wear?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah I was by the place at the weekend and not one person in there had a mask on only one person stupid enough be be in getting a hair cut mind. All this time on their hands you would think they could just give the place a clean! Saying that TikTok money is so good they don’t care about that place anymore.

Reactions: 1
Anxiety in public toilets but films tik toks in them?

I have anxiety and I couldn’t be making stupid videos in any place that gives me anxiety.

Reactions: 6
Not being judgemental but if you watched that video. And to be honest aswell some people would say you look more male in that kilt and for people that dont know you can't you blame them thinking that there a male in the ladies toilet not everyone knows who you are that probably best 🀣🀣 not every person likes you and wants to follow you but come on realy you could of done a kilt suit and still looked tomboy or what ever there a comment on this saying this person does Highland dancing yeah love woman can wear kilts to but this rat doesn't like being called male but acts & dresses like a male but she tomboy and her pronouns are she/her so why moan that she gets looks in a ladies toilet i believe if you didnt known she was t and some random see this person walk out the ladies toilet in my view i can understand no offence just saying

God sake mean she was gutted im pissing myself they didn't get that award

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not being judgemental but if you watched that video. And to be honest aswell some people would say you look more male in that kilt and for people that dont know you can't you blame them thinking that there a male in the ladies toilet not everyone knows who you are that probably best 🀣🀣 not every person likes you and wants to follow you but come on realy you could of done a kilt suit and still looked tomboy or what ever there a comment on this saying this person does Highland dancing yeah love woman can wear kilts to but this rat doesn't like being called male but acts & dresses like a male but she tomboy and her pronouns are she/her so why moan that she gets looks in a ladies toilet i believe if you didnt known she was t and some random see this person walk out the ladies toilet in my view i can understand no offence just saying

God sake mean she was gutted im pissing myself they didn't get that award
How can they get an award when lazy arse abbie hasn't been at work?

Reactions: 3
How can they get an award when lazy arse abbie hasn't been at work?
I know its amazing what people do at that place aswell putting on a show maybe more just to get noticed 🀣🀣🀣

Well what i want to know is if your paying Β£2.99 if you have over 1k views where all that money going coz it definitely wont be a charity as its not a charity event so your basically paying Β£2.99 to fill there pockets they already get enough money through advertisements and barbers i would rather give Β£2.99 direct to a charity than watch this crap. And the prizes will be there crappy clothing that people dont want

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Na I'd rather help the people of the big explosion in Ayr. People left without a home or any belongings. Anyone who's donating to these 2 and not people in genuine need, well they need their heads examined

Reactions: 7
So posting a tiktok coz she got told off for being in the ladies toilets to being called a milkman πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” well i think she could verify the term on that coz wouldn't it be milk ladie and is she useing the word man to a woman is she classes herself as tomboy them why call her a milkman 🀣🀣🀣 ovs i know this is a joke they done. Shame the postie not neen seen maybe you paid her off listen if your going to drop wee hints then try a different tactic lol but good try tattle loves a wee comment

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Heard it all now they have events on tiktok and you dont have to pay to watch these fannys anyway to con money out of people.

Omg i dont know what ive just seen but wtf. 🀣🀣🀣 where the 101 Dalmatians when u need then the make up and black dot on the face mean the whole video / advertisement isnt funny doest seem evil or villian to me but the play the part. I can see why abbie tried to put effort in this coz ratboy using her hoover but then using pregnancy hormones is just abbie she moaned all through this pregnancy they should advise that 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Attachments

Last edited:
What exactly are you getting for Β£3? Sure it’s not the most expensive thing in the world but it’s incredibly cheeky.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.