Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So here the 28+2 week up date aww did someone wasnt happy no scan photo to take home to show thats why there's no been a better update so there away swimming so how that going to work in the changing room then if she got in trouble at an award event for entry into a ladies bathroo. Then how will it work for swimming ? There no show about they wouldn't let me in bla bla bla and yes it is 100% true fact ratboy was told off by members of that event as someone did complain that they thought a male was in the ladies toilets

Spd definitely away dancing abilities are great fking lies she tells and all these sad followers believe the crap that she says i knew she was telling lies
I don’t believe for one minute she had SPD.

Honestly I’m not surprised Ratboy would be questioned for being in the female toilet. She does look very masculine. But it clearly doesn’t cause her that much anxiety as she’s comfortable enough to make tik toks in them!

Reactions: 5
I don’t believe for one minute she had SPD.

Honestly I’m not surprised Ratboy would be questioned for being in the female toilet. She does look very masculine. But it clearly doesn’t cause her that much anxiety as she’s comfortable enough to make tik toks in them!
I do understand why people would question it i mean if you didnt know these people you walked in a see that standing mean yeah without question i would of been like there a boy man in the toilets then she moan to people on tiktok call her a man its no bout discrimination its about appearance same with a drug abuser like buy there appearance you know who n what they are

Reactions: 4
I do understand why people would question it i mean if you didnt know these people you walked in a see that standing mean yeah without question i would of been like there a boy man in the toilets then she moan to people on tiktok call her a man its no bout discrimination its about appearance same with a drug abuser like buy there appearance you know who n what they are
At a glance Cole does look potentially male. At the awards etc when Abbie is in a dress and heels with Cole in a kilt and flats it does look odd.

Can I just say their episode of Catfish UK showed a whole different side to them. It didn't paint either of them in the best light and honestly the whole thing came off as an attention seeking ploy cooked up by them more so Cole to gain sympathy and get people to hate their mod that was supposedly behind it all more like who was coerced into it by them two

Can I just say their episode of Catfish UK showed a whole different side to them. It didn't paint either of them in the best light and honestly the whole thing came off as an attention seeking ploy cooked up by them more so Cole to gain sympathy and get people to hate their mod that was supposedly behind it all more like who was coerced into it by them two
It was nothing to do with nikki the postie they got her in on it cole admitted that the show was faked as they needed a plot twist that why nikki did it mean if you actually think out of all the sad followers that send them gifts to the shop why hasn't any of them shown like now people they haven't met very interested on how that baby going to look how they love that child when its not evan born buy for a baby and wanting updates and seeing scan photos of a child mean yeah share it with family friends but people who dont know you dont live in the town saying how involed and interested in a child that is weird to me that show was there 5 minutes of fame evan the presenters weren't all for it they got big bro ben aka phill Mitchell to do a big 5 min he doesnt evan know what he was doing he did that coz cole told him to it that show showed how actually is hard to do with fake crying fake story everything it showed how they can manipulate people to believe these people are perfect and they are a lovely family they are far from it its an act behind the camera there different that why most of the people in dumfries cant stand. All there followers are from England or Edinburgh or other wee places ect there hardly any from dumfries. They are indeed attention seekers sympathy gainers and all round childish for woman for there age 30 and 31 they are not mature enough to look after the 2 kids and this baby if they can allow her own child to be bitten and taken to hospital for a dog bite and allow a baby to be in the same household nah but everyone can see what they are like they are nothing but stupid

Reactions: 2
It was nothing to do with nikki the postie they got her in on it cole admitted that the show was faked as they needed a plot twist that why nikki did it mean if you actually think out of all the sad followers that send them gifts to the shop why hasn't any of them shown like now people they haven't met very interested on how that baby going to look how they love that child when its not evan born buy for a baby and wanting updates and seeing scan photos of a child mean yeah share it with family friends but people who dont know you dont live in the town saying how involed and interested in a child that is weird to me that show was there 5 minutes of fame evan the presenters weren't all for it they got big bro ben aka phill Mitchell to do a big 5 min he doesnt evan know what he was doing he did that coz cole told him to it that show showed how actually is hard to do with fake crying fake story everything it showed how they can manipulate people to believe these people are perfect and they are a lovely family they are far from it its an act behind the camera there different that why most of the people in dumfries cant stand. All there followers are from England or Edinburgh or other wee places ect there hardly any from dumfries. They are indeed attention seekers sympathy gainers and all round childish for woman for there age 30 and 31 they are not mature enough to look after the 2 kids and this baby if they can allow her own child to be bitten and taken to hospital for a dog bite and allow a baby to be in the same household nah but everyone can see what they are like they are nothing but stupid
Oh I didn't know they'd admitted to it being faked as I don't and never have followed them for the simple fact they've always given me off vibes. I instantly took a dislike to them and so far all of my instincts have been right about the majority of big names on that account. Surprised after that though they still have as many followers as they do then again theres pure rotters on that app who have thousands of followers and are known pedos so nothing surprises me any more on there

Reactions: 3
Oh I didn't know they'd admitted to it being faked as I don't and never have followed them for the simple fact they've always given me off vibes. I instantly took a dislike to them and so far all of my instincts have been right about the majority of big names on that account. Surprised after that though they still have as many followers as they do then again theres pure rotters on that app who have thousands of followers and are known pedos so nothing surprises me any more on there
Exactly they dont know who these people really are and there stripping off to there pant n bra and standing half naked on insta then showing young kids i personaly think that tiktok aint the place for young kids like g and kai my grandkids dont have it to be honest I'm glad they dont these people are not influencers mean kids suffer from being body conscious and have there own mental health problems and these pair are the worst mean u could find decent people on that app but they dont care but they will moan about of

So here the 28+2 week up date aww did someone wasnt happy no scan photo to take home to show thats why there's no been a better update so there away swimming so how that going to work in the changing room then if she got in trouble at an award event for entry into a ladies bathroo. Then how will it work for swimming ? There no show about they wouldn't let me in bla bla bla and yes it is 100% true fact ratboy was told off by members of that event as someone did complain that they thought a male was in the ladies toilets

Spd definitely away dancing abilities are great fking lies she tells and all these sad followers believe the crap that she says i knew she was telling lies
DGone is unisex changing. Never agreed with it. My daughter gets showered after swimming and there is fully grown men stood beside her showering also. At the point now that if one of the 5 cubicle showers isn't available, we don't shower!

• Wow
Oh god.... Just reading the baby name suggestions and they've said they like

Colbie Howart

The beginning of Cole and the end of Abbie merged together. Cole will like it because her name has to be first 😂 or another they've liked is Fox. So I bet we get COLBIE Fox Howart

DGone is unisex changing. Never agreed with it. My daughter gets showered after swimming and there is fully grown men stood beside her showering also. At the point now that if one of the 5 cubicle showers isn't available, we don't shower!
Ive never been swimming there and i wouldn't want my grandkids there mean young girls boys with grown men lurking about honestly wouldn't know who they are

Oh god.... Just reading the baby name suggestions and they've said they like

Colbie Howart

The beginning of Cole and the end of Abbie merged together. Cole will like it because her name has to be first 😂 or another they've liked is Fox. So I bet we get COLBIE Fox Howart
See abbie said that is one name or teddy they wouldn't use they already picked a name. Mean its all for show and attention anyway all i can say its pathetic and just wait till you hear the name you can tell its cole who picked it that defo wasnt a joint discussion mean she had remi-rosie coz people well her sad followers said she looked like ruby-rose 🤣

Never known a woman to show off a bump asuch as her yeah its a lovely thing being pregnant but everyday its shown on social media for attention and back at the hospital another check up again before this ivf baby is born then it will be plastered all over the Internet that will increase the money as people are that sad wanting to see a baby they want to be apart of and the parents allow it to happen and the advertising for baby stuff with the tit acting skills

Attachments

Last edited:
I’m so sick of seeing her bump. I have a pregnant friend due on March and I’ve never saw her bump.

We get it, you are the first ever same sex couple to have a baby. If this is what they are like online I dread to think how obnoxious they are in person with showing off the bump.

Reactions: 6
Ive never been swimming there and i wouldn't want my grandkids there mean young girls boys with grown men lurking about honestly wouldn't know who they are

See abbie said that is one name or teddy they wouldn't use they already picked a name. Mean its all for show and attention anyway all i can say its pathetic and just wait till you hear the name you can tell its cole who picked it that defo wasnt a joint discussion mean she had remi-rosie coz people well her sad followers said she looked like ruby-rose 🤣

Never known a woman to show off a bump asuch as her yeah its a lovely thing being pregnant but everyday its shown on social media for attention and back at the hospital another check up again before this ivf baby is born then it will be plastered all over the Internet that will increase the money as people are that sad wanting to see a baby they want to be apart of and the parents allow it to happen and the advertising for baby stuff with the tit acting skills
Why she getting induced? Ran out of their alloted scan quota? Have to be different and don't wanna wait the whole 40 weeks? Kidding on about the SPD again tho she's jumping about like bleeping pennywise the clown, fucin melts think they're better than everyone and check the nick! Also Cole hates anyone looking at Abbie especially men but is posting pics of the wannabe model in her underwear 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thing is she forgets she not the only person in a same sex marriage to have a children the need to remember that the are probably the only ones that show off and try education people that are all ready educated

Why she getting induced? Ran out of their alloted scan quota? Have to be different and don't wanna wait the whole 40 weeks? Kidding on about the SPD again tho she's jumping about like bleeping pennywise the clown, fucin melts think they're better than everyone and check the nick! Also Cole hates anyone looking at Abbie especially men but is posting pics of the wannabe model in her underwear 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ya need to check out the latest vids on tiktok mean that fking laugh from ratboy is annoying and pathetic mean it would of took them a while to flinging a pen in a bucket 🤣🤣

I’m so sick of seeing her bump. I have a pregnant friend due on March and I’ve never saw her bump.

We get it, you are the first ever same sex couple to have a baby. If this is what they are like online I dread to think how obnoxious they are in person with showing off the bump.
They’re making the most of it for content since bump updates and underwear posts will probably be more popuLar than baby.

they do act like they’re the first pregnant lesbian couple 🤣
If they stuck to helping educate people it wouldn’t be so bad but it’s just too much now. Does very much come across as it’s Cole’s baby and she’s pushing a lot of the decisions etc.

They’re making the most of it for content since bump updates and underwear posts will probably be more popuLar than baby.

they do act like they’re the first pregnant lesbian couple 🤣
If they stuck to helping educate people it wouldn’t be so bad but it’s just too much now. Does very much come across as it’s Cole’s baby and she’s pushing a lot of the decisions etc.
Said that from start. It's Coles baby. She will be taking full control, gosh you can see it in the videos. I've always said she's a control freak and needs to be in control at all times else she loses it.

Every time this pair pop up on my fyp it annoys me 😂. They’re so desperate. Her brother was right on catfish she loves the attention!!!

I’ve been following this thread for a while. It seems people start off liking them but then go off them ALOT. Are they really horrible people (for those who know them from their hometown?)

Well tonight talk i actually want people on here opinion on this. Ill go first

I had 2 cats when i had my kids many moons ago my grown up kids have got animals not once did they allow the animals in the baby cot or the sleep next to me thing. My own opinion i wouldn't have it animals do not belong in a baby cot or sleeping thing especially this dog is the one that went for her kid and ending up in hospital..... the other wee one is very cuddly but very jealous dog it has been shown on lives how jealous that wee brown dog is so what do you guys think especially getting hair all over a bed making it seem to dogs they can go in there when a baby in there what happens if that dog bites the baby ?

Oh she struggling now who called that one 🤣🤣🤣 new it so this will be for the next few weeks like the spd then i bet something else happens

Attachments

Well tonight talk i actually want people on here opinion on this. Ill go first

I had 2 cats when i had my kids many moons ago my grown up kids have got animals not once did they allow the animals in the baby cot or the sleep next to me thing. My own opinion i wouldn't have it animals do not belong in a baby cot or sleeping thing especially this dog is the one that went for her kid and ending up in hospital..... the other wee one is very cuddly but very jealous dog it has been shown on lives how jealous that wee brown dog is so what do you guys think especially getting hair all over a bed making it seem to dogs they can go in there when a baby in there what happens if that dog bites the baby ?
Abbie apparently thinks its hilarious according to her hashing there. Hope they don't have fleas being in a baby crib. Ps I love my dog to bits but 1 bite to any child then she would be gone. The fact they kept it after biting that boy says a lot. Must be Coles dog cos no real mother would put a dog before a child. Then again Abbie puts Cole before her real kids so what chance those 2 babies got. Thank god they have a dad else they would have no 1 protecting them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.