Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What exactly are you getting for £3? Sure it’s not the most expensive thing in the world but it’s incredibly cheeky.
I know 3 quid to watch them being idiots for a few hours mean autographs clothing baby stuff bust be great haha i bet anymoney you have to pay more for the raffel 2 quid or something

Heard it all now they have events on tiktok and you dont have to pay to watch these fannys anyway to con money out of people.

Omg i dont know what ive just seen but wtf. 🤣🤣🤣 where the 101 Dalmatians when u need then the make up and black dot on the face mean the whole video / advertisement isnt funny doest seem evil or villian to me but the play the part. I can see why abbie tried to put effort in this coz ratboy using her hoover but then using pregnancy hormones is just abbie she moaned all through this pregnancy they should advise that 🤣🤣🤣🤣
What is it their so called moderators are doing then as honestly I don’t see really see much of trolling on their lives so I don’t believe that bullshit story for one minute it’s all a lie to get yet more money from the great British public.

Reactions: 1
What is it their so called moderators are doing then as honestly I don’t see really see much of trolling on their lives so I don’t believe that bullshit story for one minute it’s all a lie to get yet more money from the great British public.
It is. Everyone knows FB is the most toxic social media but it makes the most money for wannabes

Reactions: 2
maybe it cost £2.99 for a window cleaner to clean just one window at faulty towers 🤣

• Haha
Since these Fanny’s read tattle! Have a think about this and stop scrounging from your followers and start giving back.
They wont help out like that if it doesn't include them getting 5 mins of fame like the easter event or getting there faces in the paper or on social media for advertising or this new photo. Half naked mean one for someone who suffers from mental health and undressing for the whole of Instagram to see once these things are on the Internet there no need is disrespectful look at these kids who are suffering from feeling body conscious does it look like she cares im tell you its for there only fan page mean as a mother of daughters and they have there own kids i would be ashamed i seen a photo like this appeared on the Internet see if my grandkids went on social media and seen a half naked photo of there mum just to get paid for it mean that gan down a different road but its true. What about there young followers kids thinks if abbie can do it so we. I feel sorry for her kids worse they let kids in bed when there nothing on but absolutely lowering your self to post it on social media

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I've nothing against pregnancy photos but this is utter shite. It's not even a decent professional photo. Stop being tight and spend some of your beg balance on a proper photo shoot 🙄🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Had to laugh , just looked at this pairs Facebook page. The most recent video on it has 3.1k likes but only about 60 comments. The comments seem to be really low on the videos on there. ( blocked them on tiktok as my blood pressure couldn't take them popping up on my fyp) . And having people pay to sit and watch them on a Saturday night eh I don't think so.

Waiting on them getting interviewed by news or papers about the flooding 😔 noses are firmly in everything.

Waiting on them getting interviewed by news or papers about the flooding 😔 noses are firmly in everything.
Kind of why I went to look. Thought they would have been on moaning that they had been flooded. But they maybe saving that moan for another day.

• Haha
Kind of why I went to look. Thought they would have been on moaning that they had been flooded. But they maybe saving that moan for another day.
Maybe the water hasn't reached the shop or house, be raging no paper opportunities. Since they love being in them

• Haha
Maybe the water hasn't reached the shop or house, be raging no paper opportunities. Since they love being in them
They maybe waiting for the boot to come and rescue them from the house so they can go more baby shopping. Then they will phone the sun newspaper and sell a story about how they were stuck for hours and they should have been first rescued as abbie is pregnant and yes they are 2 women having a baby as you don't need a man to have a baby and uts reciprocal ivf they have done. And they are amazing for doing it as no one has done it before them.

Sorry think I've just write their next post for them lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The water won’t reach their house or the shop no matter how big it got. No money in floods they aren’t interested!

Yeah there shop main part of the town and there house is across from queen of the south football club stadium mean ot that hard to find you see the ring light first. Very interesting the the kicked kai out if his bedroom up stairs to a small box room down stairs if you cant swing a cat in the small box room then why put on of your kids in it but thats cole for you getting her own way already moving rooms

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah there shop main part of the town and there house is across from queen of the south football club stadium mean ot that hard to find you see the ring light first. Very interesting the the kicked kai out if his bedroom up stairs to a small box room down stairs if you cant swing a cat in the small box room then why put on of your kids in it but thats cole for you getting her own way already moving rooms
I'd kick that wee witch out before I'd let any young kid sleep downstairs away from me. It's the start of horror films to be honest.

Why did they move the wee boy? Is it because of the baby? If so I’m sure that breed resentment at all..

Why did they move the wee boy? Is it because of the baby? If so I’m sure that breed resentment at all..
And it starts she says her child won't be treated any better. Tell that yo a young boy who needs to sleep downstairs on his own in the bleeping dark.

Reactions: 4
Exactly! Not to mention fire risk Or God forbid if someone broke in.

Don‘t babies sleep in their parents room initially?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.