Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How ironic that lazy arse lurch has been craving cucumber 🀣🀣🀣 Men’s cucumber!!! Bet wee joey ratboy checks her phone non stop when she is on her daily sleep. I mean why do both of them need to be off work is one lazy arse not enough? Or is it just so he can keep an eye on her that she is not away round pencil Petes.
So we got ratboy crying as she didn’t want the kids to go on a holiday with their family where they would enjoy being away having fun! Have they mentioned missing them since? NO! It’s all about what can we do for views! but really deep down ratboy thinks she wouldn’t be in control of them and worries .The whole padlock and key thing is a control tactic about ownership the person with the key owns the person wearing the padlock! It’s just kinna weird

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why was the pregnant lady shaking her phone around it made me feel odd I scrolled quick I felt like I was on the Waltzer

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How ironic that lazy arse lurch has been craving cucumber 🀣🀣🀣 Men’s cucumber!!! Bet wee joey ratboy checks her phone non stop when she is on her daily sleep. I mean why do both of them need to be off work is one lazy arse not enough? Or is it just so he can keep an eye on her that she is not away round pencil Petes.
So we got ratboy crying as she didn’t want the kids to go on a holiday with their family where they would enjoy being away having fun! Have they mentioned missing them since? NO! It’s all about what can we do for views! but really deep down ratboy thinks she wouldn’t be in control of them and worries .The whole padlock and key thing is a control tactic about ownership the person with the key owns the person wearing the padlock! It’s just kinna weird
That was my thoughts when the chain with the padlock came about Took some abuse for it at the time from the wee cult members. We aren't the only ones talking there's a TT page all about them too Someone is about to out them as the scammers they are πŸ€”πŸ€” and smile I welcome it I don't want any added pressure on a pregnant woman at this time. (I'm not sticking up for them I don't like them) but I do love babies and they need protecting she said she had a fresh bleed not long ago.

She had been eating cucumber from away before she fell pregnant. With the salad cream

That was my thoughts when the chain with the padlock came about Took some abuse for it at the time from the wee cult members. We aren't the only ones talking there's a TT page all about them too Someone is about to out them as the scammers they are πŸ€”πŸ€” and smile I welcome it I don't want any added pressure on a pregnant woman at this time. (I'm not sticking up for them I don't like them) but I do love babies and they need protecting she said she had a fresh bleed not long ago.

She had been eating cucumber from away before she fell pregnant. With the salad cream
Ohhhhh do we have what the page name is for this person please?

So another hospital trip mean com on there been video after video and especially Instagram but you have time to stand for a photo in the hospital yet again no one will say abbie covid regulations where u mask but these pair think there famous they dont need a mask but wasnt long ago ratboy was moaning about covid

Attachments

Reactions: 1
What about your bleeping kids Abbie? Hope they never see this you piece of πŸ’©πŸ’©. This is how kids grow up with mental health problems. Their mum doing tit like this. You have just proved Cole means more than anything. Even your kids. Makes me so sad you already have 2 beautiful kids.

So another hospital trip mean com on there been video after video and especially Instagram but you have time to stand for a photo in the hospital yet again no one will say abbie covid regulations where u mask but these pair think there famous they dont need a mask but wasnt long ago ratboy was moaning about covid
Anything for content really. I hope the baby is Ok. Probably was missing the limelight and wanted his pic taken πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. No seriously it's scary being pregnant and probably loss of movement is scary to anyone. Probably devastated they never got a scan ahead of the 4D 1 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What team Howatt? Except those 2 wee crackers aren't Howatts are they? WTF is that all about? Another dig to kids dad maybe if so that's bleeping disgusting. Only Cole n Abbie are Howatts those kids are not. As a mother of boys if those 2 were doing it to my son and grandkids That stupid grin of Coles would've been wiped right off her stupid face. Controlling little tit of a woman. Cole is what happens when you don't tell your kids no! Sorry u must've got a fresh set of hormones today πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ wee menopausal mary here ready to tackle the world 1 wrong yin at a time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
If you want a laugh go read their insta. Absoloute bollocks honestly. How abbies crying cos she can't work πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ One of the foxfam accounts on here if not both have basically told us what's going to happen with these 2 and have been right on the paddy Power money πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Cole should maybe ask you for advice on betting πŸ˜‰ Love you guys for all the info and opening my eyes about them

Why do they have a blue tick
Probably when they hit million and the 'charity" work they done. Know where the public donates and these 2 put their names to it so they look good. I'd love to know how much they actually donated. The public raised that money not these 2 but they reap the rewards and lap up the glory. Pair if glory hunters honestly. Need a wee reality check

If someone follows there fannys someone want to ask them why there not applying the covid facemask rule if you eating at a table then facemasks are off if you leave your table facemasks have to be worn she made a big deal about keeping abbie safe but there date night forgetting about covid and marcus you should be ashamed you had covid so you should have more sence yous complete fanny

So this happened tried to follow these fannys for a laugh but just as i went to send this message they didn't want to follow back i want answers so tattle keep an eye out on tiktok if i miss anything said if they drop hints bout my message 🀣🀣🀣 this is not the main account as im blocked but this is the secret account which was for distinct fox / back up page

Attachments

Last edited:
If someone follows there fannys someone want to ask them why there not applying the covid facemask rule if you eating at a table then facemasks are off if you leave your table facemasks have to be worn she made a big deal about keeping abbie safe but there date night forgetting about covid and marcus you should be ashamed you had covid so you should have more sence yous complete fanny

So this happened tried to follow these fannys for a laugh but just as i went to send this message they didn't want to follow back i want answers so tattle keep an eye out on tiktok if i miss anything said if they drop hints bout my message 🀣🀣🀣 this is not the main account as im blocked but this is the secret account which was for distinct fox / back up page
It's 1 rule for the poor ie the masses who fund these fools lifestyle and another for the ones high up on pedestals (or so they like to think) because most of their followers are either bought or maybe have left tiktok without removing the follow etc. If they seriously have over 2 million followers then the level of engagement is very poor. Doesn't match a 2 million following. Either way doesn't matter their content is piss poor anyways

Reactions: 4
Just gone from being a big fan of Gary meikle to questioning his sanity is he alright? Hanging about with these 2 im disappointed man.

Reactions: 8
Just gone from being a big fan of Gary meikle to questioning his sanity is he alright? Hanging about with these 2 im disappointed man.
Gary Meikle must be like how the duck they got millions of followers not a talent between them. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ whereas Gary Meikle is funny as duck. Could watch him all day 😍😍

Reactions: 5
Gary Meikle must be like how the duck they got millions of followers not a talent between them. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ whereas Gary Meikle is funny as duck. Could watch him all day 😍😍
Love him met him a few weeks ago after one of his shows he's a fine specimen of a man! Letting himself down befriending them cunts!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Love him met him a few weeks ago after one of his shows he's a fine specimen of a man! Letting himself down befriending them cunts!
Must be desperate to have dinner not just them but Marcus and ratboys sister aw god i hope they had a red carpet down

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Every where i go i always where a face mask as out town is bad for covid omg you lieing cow where you facemask last night πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–• sitting there sniffing away get a covid test you plonker well there were at hospital again today

Every where i go i always where a face mask as out town is bad for covid omg you lieing cow where you facemask last night πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–• sitting there sniffing away get a covid test you plonker well there were at hospital again today
At hospital? Another scare ?

More scares than a bleeping horror movie honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So busy and scary tine at hospital but ill take a photo and share it on Facebook

Aye well done for getting checked out but come love get a grip

Moaning how hard this pregnancy been right and cant work and move n crap from spd that not been mentioned its mysteriously vanished but can allow a dog to climb over the bump

She never went straight away she sent a photo to a lady who mother works as a midwife so your Hastings on insta are pathetic #doctorknowsbest well if that was me cole i wouldn't be searching on google i would if went right to the hospital

Attachments

Reactions: 1
They have a 4D scan this week. They have used the NHS more since she found out she's been pregnant thank I have in last 5 years or so ffs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.